Achievement Discussion

Method

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
can i unlock all these achievements, by just DLing the free game? or do i need the 1200MP character pack?

Purchase of the character packs is required to get achievements. But if you are going to buy them make sure you do the all character pack. You would be wasting money buying them individually.

Looking for a good player or two to get the Special Delivery & Go for the Gold achievements. I've been playing on Immortal with my Assassin and my friend has been using his Wizard so if you'd like to join us hit me up. Thanks.

Edited by Coojo78

Anybody here want to go for that last challenge map, its my last gold medal and I can't do it by myself. I have a mercenary (yeah, regretting that now) so it'd probably get better if you had a caster or rogue. This challenge is driving me batty, jsut hit me up on XBL, Gamertag is to the left.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find the 1st Soul Anchor on Inner Sanctum for the life of me. The video in the guide just says a crack in the first room but I cannot find this crack anywhere. It's the last one I need too. :/

Edit: I found another video better explaining where it's located. Fliptriq said the first room, which is wrong. It's the first room you encounter the wizard in.

Edited by CodyForTomorrow
Information no longer needed

nothing in life is free i guess. i downloaded this because it was free only to find out that you need to spend ms points to be able to get the achievements and 800 for one character is a little much. hope this game goes on sale soon cause that 0/200 on my profile is going to be there for a while lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anybody who needs help with the achievements, especially the gold medal for all regular campaign maps, hit me up! I just finished that cheeve and am working on the 8X multiplier. That one seems to be completed best on the second level on normal with the assassin on normal. The Siren level is certainly difficult to get gold. I accomplished this with playing with my two sons. There were three of us on immortal difficulty and it took a while to finally make it happen!

• 2 months later...