PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas > Old World Blues
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-20-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
xXDatK!ddCasperXx

DatKiddCasper's Gamercard
What Wonders Have You Found!!!(spoliers)

im a currently playing the new dlc and it is....AWESOMEEEE!!!!!...i have only been playing for about 2 maybe 3 hrs and wow..my first hour n half was spent alone on talking to the 5 scientists...these guys are fucking funny!!! " is that...is that penises on her feet" omg i almost felt out my seat wasnt expecting that ...also i saw a few things that realllllyyyyyy sttood out like for example....THEY BROUGHT YOU BACK TO TRANQUILITY LANE FROM FALLOUT 3!! the moment i saw the area i was like omfg!! =o then to top it off a wasteland perk had happened n there was a baby deathclaw in the doghouse!!!!!!!...also i found a few holotapes and guess whos on them??....... thats right Uylusses!!! we finally get to hear his voice and he even has a location named after him ...the big ending is kumming soon!!...another BIG thing i found was a picture in one of the houses in tranquility lane or should i say higgs{name of location in game"...it was one of the scientist standing in front of the feet of liberty prime!!! could this mean these were the scientists who orginally made the badboy????... this dlc is awesome it connects sum aspects of fallout 3 and gives more info that dead money lacked a lil espically about elijah n christina i believe her name was...not to metion ur cap goes up 5, a bunchhhh of new weapons, u can take all your weapons with you, you can return whenever your done with old world blues!, new ares and easter eggs to find, a bunch of funny and very interesting characters...i found one easter egg it was a bear locked in a caged with a bunch of knifes stabbing it lol...what have you guys found? anything that pertains to fallout3? easters eggs? or just sumthing badass? leave ur ideas n info..and hope everyone is enjoying this as much as i am =]
xXDatK!ddCasperXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
sharkhunter21

shark hunter 21's Gamercard
Gotta admit, out of all the dlc's in the fallout universe, this one is making me laugh the most. Besides the hilarious dialogue from the scientists, I found a couple things that were just great. Now, we all know Higgs is an amazing location, but besides the pet Deathclaw, I found a couple actual Easter Eggs. Hiding in one of the bushes is an orange Nuka-Cola, and in the rocket prop is a yellow one. Seemed like their way of making a true easter egg once I found them. And as for that picture of the scientist standing in front of the giant robot legs. I'm pretty sure that is House, seeing as how there were knives in the picture, as well as the fact that the scientist seem to hate House too.

Last edited by sharkhunter21; 07-20-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Typo
sharkhunter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
Denizens44

Guardsman Jacob's Gamercard
I had fun in the DLC too, the scientists are awesomeness.

Thank you Audacious for the signature

Gamertag: Guardsman Jacob
Denizens44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
chaoticboar2

chaoticboar2's Gamercard
over near little yangtzee, sorry if i spelled it wrong, i found a truck bed that was partly in a giant boulder. when i found this the wild wasteland activated so i guess you need it.
20k - 7/24/2011 - Stacking - Super Tramp 10gs
chaoticboar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
DanceRandyDance

DanceRandyDance's Gamercard
I wasn't sure what to expect with this DLC, as I was severely disappointed with Dead Money, and Honest Hearts was fine, but the comment about erect penis fingers, and his fear of possible insertion, that was pretty epic.
DanceRandyDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #6
xRelentlessx

x7Relentless7x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter21 View Post
Gotta admit, out of all the dlc's in the fallout universe, this one is making me laugh the most. Besides the hilarious dialogue from the scientists, I found a couple things that were just great. Now, we all know Higgs is an amazing location, but besides the pet Deathclaw, I found a couple actual Easter Eggs. Hiding in one of the bushes is an orange Nuka-Cola, and in the rocket prop is a yellow one. Seemed like their way of making a true easter egg once I found them. And as for that picture of the scientist standing in front of the giant robot legs. I'm pretty sure that is House, seeing as how there were knives in the picture, as well as the fact that the scientist seem to hate House too.
I thought the same as you I thought immediatly mr House...cos that building is full of downed Securitrons and lots of technology...maybe this is where Mr House originated from before moving to the Vegas strip?? I have missed out on the wild wasteland things but the Auto-Doc allowed a trait change so next time that option comes up I'll be activating the Wild Wasteland trait.

Absolutely loving this DLC and I will be exploring it fully when I've finished the quests, the Quest with the Sink appliances is a good long one and is a great way of exploring the map so I'm working my way through that for now
Currently 60010

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds - Blue Ribbon Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=508240
xRelentlessx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 AM   #7
NeoSant

NeoSant's Gamercard
Big Mt was meant to appear on fallout 3... so thats why Higgs village is on it... and yep I totally agree, this DLC was funny, includes awesome weapones, you can re-enter it whenever you want and best of all, the achievements for it doesnt include a find 500 chips or something like that.

To me its the second best Fallout Dlc ever, the only one that i liked more was Broken Steel.. but this is definately worth the price, and take you like 5 hours to complete it all with the side quest.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:47 AM   #8
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Loved this DLC, this is up there with all the DLC's released.

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
Maynard EFC93

MaynardVXR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticboar2 View Post
over near little yangtzee, sorry if i spelled it wrong, i found a truck bed that was partly in a giant boulder. when i found this the wild wasteland activated so i guess you need it.
Is that the one with the Jersey plate reading Rokit 88? If so I think its a reference to a song from the 50's
Maynard EFC93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #10
chaoticboar2

chaoticboar2's Gamercard
yea it is i looked it up on the vault this morning
20k - 7/24/2011 - Stacking - Super Tramp 10gs
chaoticboar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #11
Cookies1560

BackHandB0b's Gamercard
Ulysses' point was a really cool area, and gives a bit more depth to the character. Ulysses sounds really cool.

Nice little nod to the next DLC! They even talk about the big divide.

100,000G achieved on 23/10/2011

Last edited by Cookies1560; 07-22-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Cookies1560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #12
BBDrew84

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I had a Wild Wasteland occurrence in the Construction Site, I was in the western part of the map where there and there were about 6 Gnomes with pickaxes all around the orange/pinkish crystals. Neat stuff!

Also on the very top of the red crane in the Construction Site there is a Valence Radii-Accentuator.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:27 AM   #13
Xtrem3 Poptarts

Xtrem3 Poptarts's Gamercard
This DLC is the best one so far IMO. I love the hilarious dialogue between the scientists, new weapons, ESPECIALLY Muggy and the Killer Toaster. <3

Xtrem3 Poptarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:20 AM   #14
darkpaladin28

darkpaladin28's Gamercard
Just got the saturnite super-heated fist and with the Pyromaniac perk its.....ITS CLOBBERING TIME!
darkpaladin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #15
GuyHawkes

Jakeslashgod's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRelentlessx View Post
I thought the same as you I thought immediatly mr House...cos that building is full of downed Securitrons and lots of technology...maybe this is where Mr House originated from before moving to the Vegas strip?? I have missed out on the wild wasteland things but the Auto-Doc allowed a trait change so next time that option comes up I'll be activating the Wild Wasteland trait.

Absolutely loving this DLC and I will be exploring it fully when I've finished the quests, the Quest with the Sink appliances is a good long one and is a great way of exploring the map so I'm working my way through that for now
I assumed that house belonged to the scientist in the think tank (cant remember which one, think it was 0) that hated house because of how good his securitrons were, hence the knives in house's portrait. plus all the other houses seemed to belong to the other scientists there
GuyHawkes is offline   Reply With Quote