Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Bastion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #61
Earth Djinn

Earth Djinn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, it helped me get a couple of tricky ones completed.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:14 AM   #62
entyjc

ENTY JC72's Gamercard
thanks makes a easy game easier and im only half way though it and was finding it hard to get 1st place now i know to wait and upgrade my weapoens more cheers enty

hi im enty im pleased to meet u all.
entyjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #63
THE VICER0Y

THE VICER0Y's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakotake View Post
Is there a good alternative place to get the 20 kills with Flame Bellows? I got first place in the proving grounds but apparently I was hit in the last section where I'm supposed to burn 20 without getting hit, and now I can't go back and retry :-(

Is one of the waves in one of the Who Knows Where levels usable?

I did the exact same thing and "accidentally" got first place on the Flame Bellows Proving Ground first try, and didn't know that this is the best place to get this Vigil.

So instead I went to the first first Who Knows Where and played until the wave with the popcorn machines from hell. I think it's like the 5th or 6th wave. I let them spawn as many citters as they possibly could (there is a max number that can be active), and then let loose with the Flame Bellows.

I also made sure to stand buy one or both of the popcorn machines so that when they were able to spawn more they would land right near me before the flame ran out. Both popcorn machines won't spawn a total of 20. I did it with 3 Flame Bellows upgrades.

I was worried I screwed myself on this one, but luckily this worked for me rather easily. Only took about 3 attempts. Hope this helps others in the same situation.
THE VICER0Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #64
JCA1567

How'd you know how many pieces of land you restored?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:47 AM   #65
MrZombieChicken

MrZombieChicken's Gamercard
Menders definitely requires YOU to be under 20% health when you shield block to kill the enemy. The OP is definitely incorrect. I wish someone fixes it.
MrZombieChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #66
JCA1567

There are a few that are incorrect. And forget me last post, I found it.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:01 AM   #67
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Thanks for the Guide gonna have to use this when i start up the game again
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #68
Undead Plum

Undead Plum's Gamercard
Yup it is most definitely YOUR health that matters. I went and did it in the shield challenge and you can't really knock down an enemy's health in that challenge without killing them, especially if you have that tonic equipped, and I got it when I was really really low on health.
Undead Plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM   #69
TytanikZer0

TytanikZer0's Gamercard
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this...In the shotgun challenge, I didn't actually destroy anything - just used the blast to herd the little spikey balls off the edge of the world. You can get it on the first go if you set it up right.
TytanikZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:00 AM   #70
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
There is quite a few typos in the guide. You might want to proof read it and fix them.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.
Lavindathar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:34 PM   #71
luis207

luis207's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke89 View Post
10. The Menders
(Bullhead Shield) Defeat a foe with a counter under 20% health.

You can do this in one of the Who Knows Where. To get the monster under 20%, just do it on a huge foe and slowly deal damage to him. When he has only a few bars left, just wait for the attack and block with at the right moment to counter.
This is wrong! I can confirm that YOU have to have less than 20% health to unlock
Old 05-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #72
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis207 View Post
This is wrong! I can confirm that YOU have to have less than 20% health to unlock
I can also confirm this, for what little it's worth, as i've literally just done it after trying with the enemies health at or below 20%. It unlocked when i had less than 20% health and killed a weak enemy who had full health.

It's so annoying that some of them reset. I mean it's good that they all don't reset, but why just like 4 of em'? Especially the hardest one to get the 7 first prizes in the proving grounds. I did it specifically so i didn't have to do it on a new game, thinking it would carry over. Fucking joke!

Plus, while i'm here, on the off-chance someone reads this thread/post, where do you get the Idol that stops enemies dropping potions? It would be easiest to use that for the required vigil.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got the idol. For anyone else wondering, i got it as i built the Shrine in New Game +, along with all the others.

Last edited by Scotty; 05-18-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote