Space Case glitched?

M0taku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this cheevo glitched or not?

I read someone who said:

I tried to complete the game to see if this achievement would unlock- as a result I have completed 22 levels per world with gold crowns on each... my issue which actually glitched the last world achievement for me was when you get gold crowns on every level in the game the last hidden level doesn't appear- it just locks my game up and boots me to the xbox live menu on my phone..... furthermore I now have to reset my rankings in the game to get the last world achievement to pop...... developers really did it dirty on this one- save yourself the time of trying to perfect the whole game.... there is NO reward!

I'm guessing that's your problem.

Can you confirm if you have gold crowns in all levels, like OniLink57?

I'm thinking of buying this game since its DOTW.

I know that the cheevo awarded for getting all gold crowns in one world is glitched. But if this cheevo is also glitched, I will rethink buying it.

So the final world's Achievement does work then?

In that case, how about you guys give us some tips for beating that stupid last level...

Level 5-20?

I took the left path but it really doesnt matter. Speed isn't the most important factor getting up that last hill despite what the game seems to want you to think. Using a slower speed and tilting the phone works for a little better control. However once you get it up that hill you have such tilt it's controlling the ball from falling that is tricky.

Also I beat world one with 22 golds with all monkeys and that didnt work either for the glitched ach.

Edited by tjayars