PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
gingeee85

GINGEEEEE's Gamercard
shouldnt these be retail?

shouldnt these be in the retail section as they are confirmed as games on demand and not arcade, by sent u a message?
gingeee85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, put simply...

This and RE/BIO:4 will be retail in Japan only, but it will also be a Digital Download/On Demand title only in the US/UK.

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
Fullmetalx07

fullmetalx07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
Well, put simply...

This and RE/BIO:4 will be retail in Japan only, but it will also be a Digital Download/On Demand title only in the US/UK.
The reason why that said DD only is so they can sell it for 14.99 or 1200MSP instead of charging us 30 Dollars for each one.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The boards are listed as retail, under the "Upcoming Games" section. Notice that they're listed with games like Gears 3, Dead Island, and Madden 12.

Quote:
The reason why that said DD only is so they can sell it for 14.99 or 1200MSP instead of charging us 30 Dollars for each one.
Um, they never announced the pricing, in fact they've barely talked about it. The only comment about price is that we can "expect budget pricing." You're extremely optimistic to expect $15. $30 is definitely not out of the question, that's actually where a lot of people are expecting the price tag to be.

EDIT: Not to sound rude, but your cut-off point doesn't dictate what they'll price the game at :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 07-23-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Veedrock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
Fullmetalx07

fullmetalx07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
The boards are listed as retail, under the "Upcoming Games" section. Notice that they're listed with games like Gears 3, Dead Island, and Madden 12.

Um, they never announced the pricing, in fact they've barely talked about it. The only comment about price is that we can "expect budget pricing." You're extremely optimistic to expect $15. $30 is definitely not out of the question, that's actually where a lot of people are expecting the price tag to be.
I would not get the games if its more then 15 Dollars, because I have the Gamecube versions and I would play those instead.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
elzueco

elzueco's Gamercard
I want these on hardcopy with its manual,cover etc.(yeah im old-school) Otherwise they can suck it cuz i want these for my collection =)
Old 07-29-2011, 04:42 AM   #7
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
They are 20 bucks each (1600 mspoints), not 15 but I would still rather have discs.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
Geoff66

I checked at my local Gamestop this morning where I do all my pre-orders and there was nothing listed in there system for RE4 or Veronica on discs. It's disappointing that they won't be on discs.
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote