PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Great tips and hints

-Always use this guide for animal locations: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/9338...res/faqs/45322

-Start on Greenhorn difficulty because you can get all of the achievement on this difficulty unlike what the roadmap says. After you have done all hunts, special hunts, fishing, and the other contests for the first map save and quit to main menu then go on Open Season and choose an easy animal to kill on any map from that location on Simulation difficulty. Two achievement will unlock (150G) then play on Sportsman and one achievement will unlock you can now move on to the next location. Ice fishing is an easy mission to do for the first map and then hunting animals that attack you thereafter for the other locations.

-I found constantly jumping made me move around faster.

-Hold Left trigger for bullet time mode(Only found out about this on location 4 lol.)

-Always tip your rod up when reeling in fish. Also hold Left trigger to lower the bar.

-On survival mode 1 I recommend that you allow the bears to come up close and then fire at their back or face. Also for bears shoot twice at them as fast as you can this should always down them in two shots. They will be stunned after you first shot them unload quickly again to take them out.. For the wolves and wolverines hide behind a tree and try to aim for them when they are still. I recommend you get at least 340-360 points before crossing the bridge.

-On survival mode 2 I recommend for the first 3 spawn points to not behind trees so that the animals run towards you and not away from you. After that hide behind the trees. Always go for bears first and get as close to them as you can.

-For trophy legend kills find the trophy legend and then wound it so you can track it by the yellow dot this is really helpful for long distance kills.

-On location 3 buy the Bolt action rifle worth 1500 and a scope for it. This will kill nearly everything in 1 hit. It becomes useless in location 4 though.

-On location 4 buy the 308 Bolt Rifle and premium scope. The other bolt action rifles and other rifles seem to go haywire on this level and their aiming is well off, this gun however is spot on. You still may need to account for downward wind though.

Any questions feel free to leave a post here or PM me and I will answer them. I hope this helps!

Thank you Audacious for the sig

Last edited by jamie1000013; 10-11-2011 at 11:34 AM.
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
Corrupt.
Wearing ladies shoes

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
I just wish I could find that fucking bear!

Currently Working on: Victorious: Time to Shine
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote