Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Media Forum > The Gallery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Rajeanero's Gallery [Under Construction]

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.

Last edited by Rajeanero; 08-03-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Reopening

So guys, i've cleaned up my gallery a little bit and now i will reopen it.

It's still a little bit under construction, but i will begin with a little colorization of a very old photo from my grandfather as he was 18 years old. (Now he's 88)

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.

Last edited by Rajeanero; 06-07-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote