Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Media Forum > The Gallery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
BEA's Gallery

Personal:

For others:

Last edited by KillerBEA; 09-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
H0p3sfalL

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Nice stuff .
Old 08-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Looks pretty good BEA!
Old 08-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Nice to see that someone is using my cuts for something useful. Nice work, keep it up

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Making some progress. Keep at it.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
KillerBEA

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Added a bunch of banners I made for myself for a guide that I plan on writing next month. They are easy enough to re-purpose if someone else beats me to it.

I was just messing around with filters and got the idea for this one. I freaking love it. Its designed to be aligned on the right side of the screen. Got some inspiration from Rajeanero's sig for Darth Nerdius

I made a gsl sig for myself with Natsu dancing as per my teams name. I don't like it as much as the other that I just made but I still like it

Last edited by KillerBEA; 09-23-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:07 AM   #7
Slaughter XBA
Merry Thanksgiving!

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You might want to center your sig. The whole thing is way off to the write and it looks kinda str ange. Not bad, the actual pic is awesome, but you may want to put it in the middle so it doesn't look as strange.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
You might want to center your sig. The whole thing is way off to the write and it looks kinda str ange. Not bad, the actual pic is awesome, but you may want to put it in the middle so it doesn't look as strange.
Imo its looks bad centered
Old 09-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #9
Matt x360a

AlabasterMatt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
it doesnt need to be centred, just not so far off into one direction, slightly right off the centre just not the extreme end, use this tutorial for text placement and it also gives great idea for render placement, and shows u how to grid your sig before you do it for perfect placement each time. http://sig-lab.com/showthread.php/21...-Text-Tutorial

i like the look of your stuff, its always nice to see somebody new have a go a sig making, not as easy as it looks.

keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more

Thanks Audacious for the Sig
Visit my Gallery to make your own Request

Matt x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #10
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
You're getting better at this BEA! Looking great!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #11
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt x360a View Post
it doesnt need to be centred, just not so far off into one direction, slightly right off the centre just not the extreme end, use this tutorial for text placement and it also gives great idea for render placement, and shows u how to grid your sig before you do it for perfect placement each time. http://sig-lab.com/showthread.php/21...-Text-Tutorial

i like the look of your stuff, its always nice to see somebody new have a go a sig making, not as easy as it looks.

keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more
The text stuff is definitely not easy, its not fun applying filters and affects to my text to notice there is a typo, since it makes me undo everything I just did. This stuff in general is harder than I thought it would be, but I like doing it so I am gonna keep trying.

It just looks too weird to me to have it anywhere else, hence me using the render on other projects, since I really like that pic but don't want to move this one :/. I am gonna keep trying

Looks like I need to create an account on that site :/ will do later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion x360a View Post
You're getting better at this BEA! Looking great!
Yay! thanks, been messing with it a lot over the last few days, even during my computer class

Last edited by KillerBEA; 09-26-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
Dristoid

Dristoid's Gamercard
These look good for just starting out!

I'd advise you checking out some tutorials, and lots of them. Just starting off, you'll learn the basics from them, and get a feel for where everything is and how to use it (I've never used gimp, but I can't imagine that it'd be totally different than Photoshop).

Keep at it.

Last edited by Dristoid; 09-27-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Dristoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:57 AM   #13
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dristoid View Post
These look good for just starting out!

I'd advise you checking out some tutorials, and lots of them. Just starting off, you'll learn the basics from them, and get a feel for where everything is and how to use it (I've never used gimp, but I can't imagine that it'd be totally different than Photoshop).

Keep at it.
Thanks.
Yeah I plan on checking out some tutorials to improve and improve and improve.

Made a new version of what I was wearing:

Last edited by KillerBEA; 09-23-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:23 PM   #14
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I really like your current one BEA
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #15
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
If I end up writing the Burial at Sea DLC Guide, I might use your banner

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #16
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Looking good BEA.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:05 AM   #17
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
I really like your current one BEA
It means a lot to me that you like it Gackt, I really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
If I end up writing the Burial at Sea DLC Guide, I might use your banner
If you do, that would be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Looking good BEA.
Thanks
Old 10-06-2013, 03:23 AM   #18
KillerBEA

Made a Natsu x360a avatar, learned the technique thanks to Vizion x Blood sending me a video tutorial

Old 10-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #19
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
thx for teh avutaur bee
Old 10-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #20
KillerBEA

Trying something different with this one. Concept design I'm messing with.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #21
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A lot of this stuff is pretty awesome. I like lurking and checking out new techniques for when I make stuff myself. Some great ideas and integration going on here, keep it up!
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 AM   #22
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MabusScarab View Post
A lot of this stuff is pretty awesome. I like lurking and checking out new techniques for when I make stuff myself. Some great ideas and integration going on here, keep it up!
Thanks I am always experimenting. I always come up with interesting stuff when I am messing around in gimp to avoid doing something.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 10-07-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #23
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Hi Mr. KillerBEA

is there any chance you could make me an avatar in the format of the x360a logo, with this picture behind it? it would need to be the smaller non-subscriber size, but if you could get his eyes and the outline of the helmet inside the logo circle, that would be awesome.

Cheers in advance

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #24
KillerBEA

Hi Scotty, I made 3 versions and you can just use which ever one you like best or you can just take all 3 and alternate. Up to you. If you want me to try again, I can.

I had to shrink this one a tiny bit to meet the kb requirement for non subs.

Once you sub again I will be more than happy to remake these for you in sub size

Last edited by KillerBEA; 10-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Hi Scotty, I made 3 versions and you can just use which ever one you like best or you can just take all 3 and alternate. Up to you. If you want me to try again, I can.

thanks a lot, mate. as long as i can see his sexy blue eye, then i'm happy thanks man

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #26
KillerBEA

2 more things added

Last edited by KillerBEA; 09-23-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #27
Slaughter XBA
Merry Thanksgiving!

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post

2 more things added
Looking awesome as always BEA! *performs bow gesture and tips hat*
Old 10-12-2013, 02:44 AM   #28
KillerBEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Looking awesome as always BEA! *performs bow gesture and tips hat*
Thanks, I really need to work on my cuts though. Plus the sig I am rocking now didn't turn out the way I wanted So I am gonna remake it at a later date.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 10-12-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #29
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I really like the Bioshock Infinite banner you made. Everything works well together in it. Keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Australia is a barren wasteland with scary monsters (and Mel Gibson). It just makes sense!
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:33 AM   #30
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Hi Mr. KillerBEA

is there any chance you could make me an avatar in the format of the x360a logo, with this picture behind it? it would need to be the smaller non-subscriber size, but if you could get his eyes and the outline of the helmet inside the logo circle, that would be awesome.

Cheers in advance
Scotty, you like Spartacus?!

I LOVE YOU DUDE!!!!!!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote