Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1.1 billion and not unlocked!

Has anyone ever heard of this achievement not unlocking at 1 billion dollars? im freaking out right now.
I (according to the leaderboards) now have over 1.1 billion dollars towards the retirement savings plan achievement in Army Of Two and yet the achievement didn't pop when it said it would at 1 billion.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
SmokeScreen76

SmokeScreen76's Gamercard
That sucks! I have, actually, but it was a couple of years ago and I don't recall what the gamer did about it. I can't even remember if he used to be on my friend's list or was a friend-of-a-friend. I think he said he'd go back to it later.

I don't know what to tell you since I had no issue with popping achievements in this game. How much did you make on your last game played? If I were you, I'd probably join one more game, maybe on the objectives side, and just play out a round. Maybe the server needs to "catch up" to how much you actually made. Just have to try things out and see what happens.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
Darth Villainous

DarthVillainous's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me yesterday. In my case, I suspect it's because the game deleted my save file about a week ago (I lost access to all missions, all weapons, all money, and all achievement progress for ones I hadn't finished), and thus lost about $350 million of my online earnings. While I don't conclusively know this is true (I've made about $750 mil online since then), it's highly probable, since all my progress on unfinished SP achievements was reset to 0.

Edit: I can confirm that in my case it was when my save deleted itself, as I got the achievement once I got 1.35 billion total (including the $350 million I had made before). So if your save deletes itself/is corrupted/whatever, it resets all your progress to zero for EVERY achievement.

Currently boosting: Battlefield Bad Co., Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Quantum of Solace, Riddick, Saints Row, Resident Evil 5-6, SSF4, & Unreal 3.

Last edited by Darth Villainous; 07-24-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Darth Villainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
WilliamCL57

WilliamCL57's Gamercard
I heard that if the game is having network problems sometimes it doesn't register than you've earned that money.
WilliamCL57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the more responses the better! thanks to all 3 of you for your responses....it gives me some slight hope.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Toombs2008

Toombs2008's Gamercard
I had 960 million on the leaderboard when my hovercraft turn was over and I got the cheevo right at the end results screen.
Toombs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote