PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Action > Catherine
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #31
MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt457's Gamercard
Thanks man, just got the flying and bomberlamb ones. I've been trying to answer everybody's questions and they all say "OK! I'll keep climbing!" but I haven't seen the sheep with the regent hair in a stage or two. Does this mean he died? I'm on the clock tower.
MikeyLikesIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #32
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
More info on what to say for decisions on the Endings and patron achievements will be added soon!
Thanks I'm tempted to reload 9 and answer differently but the final boss is really frustrating. I'm gonna start a new one on normal for max chaos, will be nice not having to talk to everyone/get drinking tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Thanks man, just got the flying and bomberlamb ones. I've been trying to answer everybody's questions and they all say "OK! I'll keep climbing!" but I haven't seen the sheep with the regent hair in a stage or two. Does this mean he died? I'm on the clock tower.
If he's not there by stage 7 then I don't know what happened to him, on stage 7 all the patrons should be on the landing and hopefully thanking you already for your help so far.

Last edited by Tromav; 07-27-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Tromav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #33
MikeyLikesIt

Ok, he's back on 7, I just freaked out. Thanks for the help, guys! I'm not gonna keep this one thru the weekend, but really want to get what I can out of it. I'm not patient enough to do this multiple times, or the Babel stuff.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #34
Verdinial
Banned User

TF x Redemption's Gamercard
Getting 1000g on this will be tough, but luckily it's not out where I am yet :P
Verdinial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
MikeyLikesIt

ok, just got the everyday hero and all my liquor achievements, and i've replied to every text i've ever gotten, but the texting master hasn't popped. I can't count my texts because some are missing. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm on night 8.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:05 PM   #36
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
ok, just got the everyday hero and all my liquor achievements, and i've replied to every text i've ever gotten, but the texting master hasn't popped. I can't count my texts because some are missing. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm on night 8.
SPOILERS(Highlight to Read)

That's because by the 8th Day Catherine has disappeared. Not sure if you saw the cutscene or skipped it but everything that Catherine sent to your phone whether if it was a text or picture it vanished from Vincent's phone. Some other really big events ensue but I want to keep spoilers to a minimum.

Anyways you should lose like 5 texts from your outbox/inbox but this shouldn't affect the achievement. It was assumed that you could get the achievement by the 8th Day so looks like I will have to edit "Text Junkie".

Last edited by FeLizP; 08-01-2011 at 06:43 AM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #37
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
It doesn't unlock until you leave the bar on the 8th night in case you haven't yet.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #38
DoomKvlt

carnalwarharlot's Gamercard
Do Rapunzel levels carry over between playthroughs?
Old 07-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #39
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure they do, it saves seperately from the game so even an old save from day 1 should have your latest Rapunzel progress, I'll give it a test.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:07 AM   #40
MikeyLikesIt

I know, I was trying to avoid spoiling why the texts were gone. Yeah, I left the bar and don't have it, I waited for a long time to see if I'd get any more texts and didn't.. hmm. Oh well.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #41
sans Gospel

sans Gospel's Gamercard
A Mystery Within a Puzzle unlocked after starting Extra Stage 1 in Rapunzel. Extra Stage is unlocked with a code ( on Rapunzel's title screen) after you complete Stage 64 in Rapunzel.

Based on the "story" text at the beginning of Extra Stage, I'm fairly sure Legendary Prince unlocks after completing all 64 Extra Stages. I'll update here once I finish them and know for sure.

Edit: You need to collect all 4 rosaries along the way and then complete Stage 64 to unlock the 'True Ending' for both of these achievements.

E2: XCVii 007 beat me to it.

Last edited by sans Gospel; 07-28-2011 at 06:46 AM.
sans Gospel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:12 AM   #42
Zippomatt

Not sure if anybody else already posted something like this, but I got the "True Lover" ending:

While towards "Order" (blue morality)

Confession booth 1: (Would you risk everything for your former lover?) OF COURSE
Confession booth 2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life?) YES
Confession booth 3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos?) NO
Confession booth 4: (Are you prepared to live in peace forever?) YES

Going to try and figure out the triggers for the rest of the "Order" endings tonight by trial and error.

Last edited by Zippomatt; 07-28-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Zippomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 AM   #43
XCVii 007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sans Gospel View Post
A Mystery Within a Puzzle unlocked after starting Extra Stage 1 in Rapunzel. Extra Stage is unlocked with a code ( on Rapunzel's title screen) after you complete Stage 64 in Rapunzel.

Based on the "story" text at the beginning of Extra Stage, I'm fairly sure Legendary Prince unlocks after completing all 64 Extra Stages. I'll update here once I finish them and know for sure.
The code is only given to you after you have collected all 4 rosaries, AND when you have completed stage 64. So for anyone that missed one, you have to go back and get it, because the code will not work before then. This will unlock the true ending, and allow you to go for the Extra 64 stages.

And once again, there are 4 rosaries in the Extra stages, which will unlock the true ending. If you don't collect the rosaries, you get the bad ending (for both regular and extra stages).
XCVii 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #44
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sans Gospel View Post

Edit: You need to collect all 4 rosaries along the way and then complete Stage 64 to unlock the 'True Ending' for both of these achievements.

E2: XCVii 007 beat me to it.
Finally, some Rapunzel achievement info. I haven't bothered with the mini game much because I have been so focused on getting gold prizes for all the Normal puzzles so far to skid through my next 2 playthroughs. Thanks for the input, I will update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippomatt View Post
Not sure if anybody else already posted something like this, but I got the "True Lover" ending:

Confession booth 1: (Would you risk everything for your former lover?) OF COURSE

Going to try and figure out the triggers for the rest of the "Order" endings tonight by trial and error.
Hey this is a god send. I still have to update ALL the endings so I appreciate this very much. Let me know when you find out more.

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-28-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #45
Zippomatt

Quote:
"True Lover" ending (Starting a New Life) :

"Bad Cheater" ending (Hit the road, Vincent) :

1: (Would you do anything for your former lover) MAYBE NOT EVERYTHING
2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life) NO
3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) YES
4: (Do you still have any longing for peace?) NO

------

"Normal Freedom" ending (Whatever, Buddy) :

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) NO
4: (Will you keep seeking "the truth" even if you end up alone?) YES

------

"Normal Lover" ending (Just Like Old Times) :

1: (Would you do anything for your former lover) OF COURSE
2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life) YES
3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) NO
4: (Are you prepared to live in peace forever?) NOT REALLY

Last edited by Zippomatt; 07-28-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #46
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
"Bad Cheater" ending (Hit the road, Vincent) :

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) YES
4: (Do you still have any longing for peace?) NO

I'll edit this post later with more results in this format.
Perfect. All endings are complete except the True Freedom Ending (A Life Without Regrets). Figure out the answers to that one and that will wrap up all endings.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #47
Zippomatt

Quote:
Perfect. All endings are complete except the True Freedom Ending (A Life Without Regrets). Figure out the answers to that one and that will wrap up all endings.
I'm going to have to do a new run/load a save mid-way through my campaign to get the morality set near the middle to confirm anything. I imagine somebody else will post the info somewhere before I get around to that though. Don't want to burn myself out with another run right away.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #48
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
I'll try 9 again today, I think if I answer half chaos and half order with my neutral morality it should unlock. If you're neutral you can also achieve the Bad Lover and Bad Cheater endings by answering how it says in your guide.

EDIT: I got True Freedom answering:
1. Maybe Not Everything
2. No
3. No
4. Yes

I'll see if I can get Bad Cheater, flied through 9 that time.

Last edited by Tromav; 07-28-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #49
MikeyLikesIt

Wow, just golded everything on easy. Playing along to these videos, I've gotten a lot better at improvising on the last two stages. Not to skip EVERYTHING and get all the endings. Then... ugh. Rapunzel. Thanks for all the help, I really like this game more than I did on Tuesday! Not trying hard, though. No way!

When you're going for neutral at the end, how close to the middle does it have to be?

Last edited by MikeyLikesIt; 07-28-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #50
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromav View Post
I'll try 9 again today, I think if I answer half chaos and half order with my neutral morality it should unlock. If you're neutral you can also achieve the Bad Lover and Bad Cheater endings by answering how it says in your guide.

EDIT: I got True Freedom answering:
1. Maybe Not Everything
2. No
3. No
4. Yes

I'll see if I can get Bad Cheater, flied through 9 that time.
All Endings achievements now have solutions for them! Thanks for your time, it's pretty fun trying to figure this stuff out and experimenting. However, I just found out myself that there is more than one way to get a single ending, the choices you gave me work, but so do others. This means that just because I post those decisions to get those endings, it doesn't mean that's the only way to get it, there are multiple ways to get the same ending apparently! Now to finish up the patron and Rapunzel stuff.

Quote:
Wow, just golded everything on easy. Playing along to these videos, I've gotten a lot better at improvising on the last two stages. Not to skip EVERYTHING and get all the endings. Then... ugh. Rapunzel. Thanks for all the help, I really like this game more than I did on Tuesday! Not trying hard, though. No way!
There's nothing wrong with playing on Easy, go at your own pace! This game can be pretty difficult but you get naturally better the more you play the puzzles and learn new techniques. I stated in the Breakdown that you should start on Normal because it's just faster if you're trying to knock out some achievements on your first Golden Playhouse run. Normal difficulty is not all bad, you can still hit BACK to reverse mistakes plus it refills your chain bar making it easier to keep your multiplier! The videos for Normal are easy to follow too but when trying to replicate Hard ones you have to be perfect. Happy to hear you like the game more now!

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-28-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #51
MikeyLikesIt

my meter never seems to be in the middle.. does it just need to be not fully law or chaos to get the true freedom ending or does it have to be on the gray spot?

Last edited by MikeyLikesIt; 07-28-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #52
ginuwine_import

Ginuwine Import's Gamercard
i found out that if you talk in a positive tone, everybody that you have to help to get the Everyday Hero achievement. For Todd, in stage 5, he talks about his dad, you have to pick the first answer "He's a terrible father" or along those lines. If you pick the option "It's in the past" he'll appear on the news report as a victim. Also in the same area you also talk to Daniel if you select the option "To make her happy" or something along those lines he'll survive, if you don't he'll die when you finish stage 5.
ginuwine_import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #53
MikeyLikesIt

For Daniel I picked the one about "I'll find a way for both of us" and he was fine. I don't know what gets him killed but he died on my moral playthrough
Old 07-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #54
ExistedDoughnut

N30NxR3aCt10nzZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Added. Nice find, it works! However it takes a few tries to get the achievement because sometimes you won't blow up 15. More info on what to say for decisions on the Endings and patron achievements will be added soon!

There are several spring boxes as you make your way up early into the stage. You should notice the front design of them is different from normal blocks.

You'll know when you land on one because you'll bounce 5 blocks into the air. You have to use these to progress anyway so you can't miss them! If you're going for "I Can Fly" check the solution further above in the guide.

I can't seem to get either "I Can Fly!" or "Bomberlamb." Can you post a video guide please? Thanks for the guide, too. It helped me out.
ExistedDoughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #55
ExistedDoughnut

Sorry for the double post, and this is probably a really stupid question, but which side is "Chaos" and which one is "Law?"
Old 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #56
MikeyLikesIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistedDoughnut View Post
Sorry for the double post, and this is probably a really stupid question, but which side is "Chaos" and which one is "Law?"
chaos is red, law is blue.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #57
ExistedDoughnut

Quote:
chaos is red, law is blue.
Thanks that's what I thought. Do you know if there is any video guides on YouTube or something for "I Can Fly!" and/or "Bomberlamb?"

EDIT: I just got "Bomberlamb," but I am still trying to get "I Can Fly!""

EDIT 2: I just got "I Can Fly!" I think the easiest place to get this (on Easy mode, not sure if difficulty matters) is on 9-1. You will start the level, and see stairs to the left. Climb the stairs, and head straight until you see a staircase of Dark blocks to your right. Stop! If you look at the ground, there will be 3 blocks side by side that have a different outline in front of you. These 3 blocks are spring blocks. Go to one of them, bounce up, come down, then go to the next one. Bounce up, come down, then go to the next one. Once you bounce and come down on the 3rd block without grabbing on to anything in between, the achievement should unlock. NOTE: May take more than one attempt.

Last edited by ExistedDoughnut; 07-29-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #58
MikeyLikesIt

Just about to watch my LAST ending. Whew! That took forever. Anyway, I got I CAN FLY on 6-1 or 6-2, about halfway up on the right there are two spring boxes, bounce back and forth between them. I think if you fall at the beginning of 5-1 (go down and left towards the screen) that there are spring boxes down there as well. Hope this helps!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:57 AM   #59
Kuroi_Shichi

Kuroi Shichi's Gamercard
Bomberlamb

Best place for this is 6-2. You can move one of the bigger explosions (brighter colored bomb block) and it'll cause a chain reaction, which will count. If put in the middle of a set of five, and it'll go up three and down three, for a max of 25. There's a spot with only immovable heavy ones, and if you move it, then jump on it, it'll give you the achievement, no problem.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #60
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi_Shichi View Post
Bomberlamb

Best place for this is 6-2. You can move one of the bigger explosions (brighter colored bomb block) and it'll cause a chain reaction, which will count. If put in the middle of a set of five, and it'll go up three and down three, for a max of 25. There's a spot with only immovable heavy ones, and if you move it, then jump on it, it'll give you the achievement, no problem.
What difficulty were you playing on when you did this? Block placement in stages vary based on what difficulty you were playing on.

I forgot to ask this to other posts for block achievements but it just hit me that some people play on Easy and others Normal. Hopefully this won't matter too much it shouldn't be necessary to go back and write for some of the solutions what difficulty it must be on in order for it to work. Wonder if anyone is playing on Hard yet? Heh.

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-29-2011 at 01:26 AM.