PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Action > Catherine
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #61
saruthelemur

Hey FeLizP!

Great achievement guide, it looks awesome!

Some info on the endings...they are really tricky because question 4 changes based on how you answer question 2 and question 3 (and question 1 doesn't matter at all). So having answer guides is a bit hard, considering there's multiple ways to get the same endings.

You can try to incorporate my endings guide, which should have everything:
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Endings

And my other ending page actually has the break out of the calculations of how the endings are done, though it's ugly and still missing some text...but it's interesting nonetheless:
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Endings_Spoiler

Can't wait to see your guide finalized!

--
Catherine Wiki
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/
saruthelemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #62
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saruthelemur View Post
Hey FeLizP!

Great achievement guide, it looks awesome!

Some info on the endings...they are really tricky because question 4 changes based on how you answer question 2 and question 3 (and question 1 doesn't matter at all). So having answer guides is a bit hard, considering there's multiple ways to get the same endings.

You can try to incorporate my endings guide, which should have everything:
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Endings

And my other ending page actually has the break out of the calculations of how the endings are done, though it's ugly and still missing some text...but it's interesting nonetheless:
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Endings_Spoiler

Can't wait to see your guide finalized!

--
Catherine Wiki
Saru! Hey, I didn't know you had an account here, it's great to here from you! Not sure if you know this but you are the official author of this guide not me, most of it's contents and links are carried straight from your wiki page for Catherine because it's extremely comprehensive!

I have been using your wikia the whole time and even days before the game came out. Yes the endings are a bit complex but this is an achievement site so it comes down to whatever selection of responses get people their desired ending. I have linked most of the ending related criteria to the pages you have left in your post. Try looking back at the guide and clicking some of the links and you'll see they go to your stuff. This is a heavily interactive guide thanks to you. There's still small tidbits of information I have to fix here and there anyway with the patron and Rapunzel achievements, plus easiest ways to get the block related achievements.

I too can't wait to finalize this guide it's been a blast but a ton of work at the same time. Could you do me a favor and update some of the patron achievements on your wiki page? I've been looking for more detailed solutions but it's not totally necessary they're easy enough to obtain, There are other things I want to discuss with you like a collaboration on a FAQS(Q & A) thread but I'll get back to it later.

Nice to hear from you!

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-29-2011 at 02:06 AM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:19 AM   #63
saruthelemur

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
Saru! Hey, I didn't know you had an account here, it's great to here from you! Not sure if you know this but you are the official author of this guide not me, most of it's contents and links are carried straight from your wiki page for Catherine because it's extremely comprehensive!

I have been using your wikia the whole time and even days before the game came out. Yes the endings are a bit complex but this is an achievement site so it comes down to whatever selection of responses get people their desired ending. I have linked most of the ending related criteria to the pages you have left in your post. Try looking back at the guide and clicking some of the links and you'll see they go to your stuff. This is a heavily interactive guide thanks to you. There's still small tidbits of information I have to fix here and there anyway with the patron and Rapunzel achievements, plus easiest ways to get the block related achievements.

I too can't wait to finalize this guide it's been a blast but a ton of work at the same time. Could you do me a favor and update some of the patron achievements on your wiki page? I've been looking for more detailed solutions but it's not totally necessary they're easy enough to obtain, There are other things I want to discuss with you like a collaboration on a FAQS(Q & A) thread but I'll get back to it later.

Nice to hear from you!

Oh wow...thank you! I really appreciate it...it means a lot to know that you think it's comprehensive and well done, and most of all that you could start a real achievement guide off of it! It's been a lot of fun to do the past couple months.

As for the patron guides, funny you should ask that, because I just finished it up a couple hours ago. I had all the info scattered around the Days and Landings walkthrough, but I converged it all into one page:

http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Everyday_Hero

I can guarantee following that will get you all the achievements in one playthrough, since that's what I did on my first one. What I don't know is how many (if any) of the normal 'Sheep' Landing conversations in that guide are also needed. The original information came from a Japanese site, and my next playthrough I'm going to see if I can still get it all while only talking to the patrons themselves. I probably won't be able to get to it for another week or so though. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

And I'd love to do a collaboration of some kind! Just give me the word.

--
Catherine Wiki
Old 07-29-2011, 02:38 AM   #64
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Oh wow...thank you! I really appreciate it...it means a lot to know that you think it's comprehensive and well done, and most of all that you could start a real achievement guide off of it! It's been a lot of fun to do the past couple months.

As for the patron guides, funny you should ask that, because I just finished it up a couple hours ago. I had all the info scattered around the Days and Landings walkthrough, but I converged it all into one page:

http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Everyday_Hero

I can guarantee following that will get you all the achievements in one playthrough, since that's what I did on my first one. What I don't know is how many (if any) of the normal 'Sheep' Landing conversations in that guide are also needed. The original information came from a Japanese site, and my next playthrough I'm going to see if I can still get it all while only talking to the patrons themselves. I probably won't be able to get to it for another week or so though. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

And I'd love to do a collaboration of some kind! Just give me the word.

--
Catherine Wiki
Sweet! I just linked that to the Everyday Hero achievement and may link it to the individual Patron achievements as well since they are easily missable anyway. I applaud your work because it really looks like you took your time on that wiki page and it shows!

What I had in mind for us was a Q&A thread where we post commonly asked questions(if you need examples check the Catherine forum) and answer them in a detailed objective manner. Doing so will minimize the clutter in the forums with people posting random threads about the game. I don't expect this idea to terminate the random threads but it should at least minimize it.

I can have the moderators sticky it along with this guide. Sound like a plan?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:18 AM   #65
Vivi

BlackMageV1V1's Gamercard
I did everything the guide said to choose for answers for Morgan the cop to have him live and he died on the 6th day at the bar. :/

Odd thing is I think I may have chose a wrong answer for another character and they still lived.

unless it has something to do with one of the "Technique" questions since those can be repeated. I dont know why this is, but I always talk to a person until the Talk heading is grayed out. I may have talked to him twice for the technique question he asks on Quadrangle 5-2 and chose correct the first time and picked "Sorry" for the second time I asked but I dont think that would have an effect on it.

Pretty ticked though because I doubt Ill be playing this game again. even using puzzle video walkthrus it can be frustrating on some stages, mainy boss stages.

Last edited by Vivi; 07-29-2011 at 05:23 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #66
ExistedDoughnut

N30NxR3aCt10nzZ's Gamercard
This is unrelated to this guide about achievements..but I think I found a Death Note reference in this game. (I'm not 100% sure.) While I was playing, I picked up a "Remove Enemies" book and used it right away. Then Vincent said "I'll take this, and use it." Kinda sounds like "I'll take a potato chip, and eat it." lol

Last edited by ExistedDoughnut; 07-29-2011 at 10:09 PM.
ExistedDoughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #67
II OE II

II OE II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
thanks for the informative guide so quickly ^.^

if this is truly a 10/10 difficulty game, i need to get serious :P

GUIDES:
Alice: Madness Returns (Ach, Col)
Arcania Gothic 4 Recipies
Armored Core: For Answer Complete Guide
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collectables
Dark Souls Achievement Guide
Dragon Age II Supplier
FF13-2 Fragment Guide
L.A. Noire Cases
II OE II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:04 AM   #68
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I did everything the guide said to choose for answers for Morgan the cop to have him live and he died on the 6th day at the bar. :/

Odd thing is I think I may have chose a wrong answer for another character and they still lived.

unless it has something to do with one of the "Technique" questions since those can be repeated. I dont know why this is, but I always talk to a person until the Talk heading is grayed out. I may have talked to him twice for the technique question he asks on Quadrangle 5-2 and chose correct the first time and picked "Sorry" for the second time I asked but I dont think that would have an effect on it.

Pretty ticked though because I doubt Ill be playing this game again. even using puzzle video walkthrus it can be frustrating on some stages, mainy boss stages.
The patron achievements are very picky about unlock requirements! Personally, I still can't seem to get Archie or Todds achievements. I fill in their requests but they never showed up on Day 8. I let Justin and Daniel die in that playthrough though so maybe that affected it in some way.

You probably told Morgan you already knew about some techniques because it appears for some patrons if you choose just one answer that doesn't trigger their appearance on Day 8 to thank you, then they won't show up. See HERE and check it off as you go if you have another playthrough left in ya. If you have an early save that could spare you some time of starting a fresh playthrough.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #69
Zeralith

Zeralith's Gamercard
Wow, 10/10 difficulty! I'm not going to read the guide yet, because I don't want to spoil myself, but that's pretty crazy. I guess the Japanese version is like a 12/10 difficulty

Thanks for putting this up, by the way!
Zeralith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:03 AM   #70
XCVii 007

I can confirm that Legendary Prince unlocks after beating the Extra 64 stages, with all the rosaries. It's one of the toughest 50G to get on your own without any help.
XCVii 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #71
saruthelemur

Quote:
Sweet! I just linked that to the Everyday Hero achievement and may link it to the individual Patron achievements as well since they are easily missable anyway. I applaud your work because it really looks like you took your time on that wiki page and it shows!

What I had in mind for us was a Q&A thread where we post commonly asked questions(if you need examples check the Catherine forum) and answer them in a detailed objective manner. Doing so will minimize the clutter in the forums with people posting random threads about the game. I don't expect this idea to terminate the random threads but it should at least minimize it.

I can have the moderators sticky it along with this guide. Sound like a plan?
Awesome! I hope it helps people...like I said, one of my next playthroughs I'm cement what is and isn't necessary for the achievement. And thanks again

Your plan for a Q&A thread sounds like a great idea...you are right, on all the Catherine boards, the same questions tend to pop up, and it would be great to have it all taken care of in one place. Want me to start gathering up some questions and answers from what I see, and then we can combine?

--
Catherine Wiki
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com
Old 07-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #72
DoomKvlt

carnalwarharlot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCVii 007 View Post
I can confirm that Legendary Prince unlocks after beating the Extra 64 stages, with all the rosaries. It's one of the toughest 50G to get on your own without any help.
Even with a guide it's extremely tedious.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #73
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Awesome! I hope it helps people...like I said, one of my next playthroughs I'm cement what is and isn't necessary for the achievement. And thanks again

Your plan for a Q&A thread sounds like a great idea...you are right, on all the Catherine boards, the same questions tend to pop up, and it would be great to have it all taken care of in one place. Want me to start gathering up some questions and answers from what I see, and then we can combine?

--
Catherine Wiki
http://catherinethegame.wikia.com
Of course that would be great. I'll be sure to make the answers comprehensive and impartial to anything. I mostly want to include questions in the FAQ that are achievement and game related but it wouldn't hurt to put questions in like:

Q: "What's this game about? Is it Hard?"

Q:" What's with the Sheep?"

Q: "So all you do is climb blocks?"

And as well, there's always game related questions like:

Q: "How long is this game, what difficulty should I start on?"

But mostly achievement related questions should be in the FAQ like:

Q: "I can't seem to get......to appear at the Stray Sheep on the 8th Day to thank me for helping him (patron achievements). Am I doing something wrong?

Q:" How can I get my Karma meter in the middle for the True Freedom Ending, help?"

I'll get started as soon as the guide is 100% complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCVii 007 View Post
Good to hear. Now the Rapunzel solutions can finally be 100% accurate. I gave you a mention in the Special Thanks section for your work with the Rapunzel game.

Last edited by FeLizP; 08-01-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #74
Dude Rain

Dude Rain's Gamercard
Firstly, great guide, thank you.

Secondly, a question regarding Everyday Hero. I played through without assistance my first time and managed to help 4 of the 5 patrons.

Do I need to save all 5 on my next play to get Everyday Hero, or do I just need to help Daniel, the one I missed?

If anyone knows, great. If not, I'll play through and just help Daniel and see if it works. I've got mostly Gold on easy, so a replay won't take long.

Thanks in advance.

360voice || TrueAchievements
Dude Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #75
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude Rain View Post
Firstly, great guide, thank you.

Secondly, a question regarding Everyday Hero. I played through without assistance my first time and managed to help 4 of the 5 patrons.

Do I need to save all 5 on my next play to get Everyday Hero, or do I just need to help Daniel, the one I missed?

If anyone knows, great. If not, I'll play through and just help Daniel and see if it works. I've got mostly Gold on easy, so a replay won't take long.

Thanks in advance.
I would strongly suggest you save all 5 patrons on your second run because I missed Todd and Archie my first run, decided to save ONLY them on my second run and NOBODY showed up on the 8th Day to thank me because they all died. It seems that some patrons being saved coincides whether or not others will appear as well (or not, it may depend).

You may not have to save all 5 to get Daniel but to be safe I say save all 5 on your 2nd run to avoid wasting time on another run if you'll have to. You will have to speak to them at the Landings/Stray Sheep and answer them accordingly all over again which will be a pain but it'll be worth it.

Also be sure that you're following the "Law" side because I was on "Chaos" when nobody showed up on the 8th Day. One more thing, Daniel probably didn't show up because you probably picked the wrong answer in one of your conversations with him which can automatically result in them not showing up on the 8th Day. See HERE for more details.

Tell me if you get him to show on your next run!

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-30-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:08 AM   #76
Dude Rain

Dude Rain's Gamercard
Thanks man, I was gonna try and do a full Chaos run with that, but it sounds like that's a bad idea. I'm just gonna try to save all 5 with perfect Law instead.

I am confident that following the wiki will get it for me.

360voice || TrueAchievements
Dude Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #77
DoomKvlt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude Rain View Post
Thanks man, I was gonna try and do a full Chaos run with that, but it sounds like that's a bad idea. I'm just gonna try to save all 5 with perfect Law instead.

I am confident that following the wiki will get it for me.
I'm fairly certain you can do a full chaos playthrough and save all the bar patrons. All you need to do is answer confessionals and texts as chaos.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 AM   #78
KayCeaEffahless

Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide, nice explanations for each achievement too
(Sticky request anyone?)
Old 07-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #79
ExistedDoughnut

Is there any type of guide for "A Life Without Regrets..." the ending where you need the meter in between Chaos and Law? Like how to respond to each question? I think it would be too risky to do a whole playthrough to try to get the meter in the middle.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:15 AM   #80
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Looking pretty good (the guide)! I tried the demo. I am not this hardcore for 1000 so I'm not gonna bother. Would you say that all of the leves are exactly the same, and could have a video walkthrough for each? just curious, sorry if it was mentioned.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:46 AM   #81
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Looking pretty good (the guide)! I tried the demo. I am not this hardcore for 1000 so I'm not gonna bother. Would you say that all of the leves are exactly the same, and could have a video walkthrough for each? just curious, sorry if it was mentioned.
Levels get pretty difficult and random as you progress actually. It was an attempt to keep the game feeling fresh without it getting tedious and repetitive with pushing and pulling the same white blocks. You start running into Ice Blocks that cause you to slide, Bomb Blocks that ignite when you stepped on them, and also Blocks that move on their own.

Yes, there are video walkthroughs for all 27 Stages in the game, this includes the Babel and Rapunzel Stages, this guide has it all and they are all interactive within the respective achievement solutions. If the puzzles get hard you can simply replicate the players strategy in the videos to get them completed even on Hard difficulty it's doable.

You don't have to be hardcore into puzzles to like this game but you will have to be hardcore to get the full 1000. I have a FAQ(Already Asked, Already Answered) thread that I plan on posting as well too. Should help cut down on the random threads that clutter the forum with common questions as this is a pretty complex game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistedDoughnut View Post
Is there any type of guide for "A Life Without Regrets..." the ending where you need the meter in between Chaos and Law? Like how to respond to each question? I think it would be too risky to do a whole playthrough to try to get the meter in the middle.
You actually don't need a guide on how to reply to everything to keep your karma meter in the middle for the "A Life Without Regrets..." achievement. What you do during this run is keep a sharp eye on your meter and do a mix of "Law" and "Chaos" responses in the confessionals. Avoid speaking to certain people if you are worried about not knowing which answer will give you "Law" or "Chaos". Basically alternate between your bad or good replies to keep the dial in the middle of the karma meter.

This goes for text messages too if you're doing this playthrough JUST for this ending then just leave the Stray Sheep early during the day to avoid sending any text messages that may cause you to screw up your meter. As long as the arrow remains in the clear, colorless, middle area you'll get the ending after giving the proper confessional answers in Stages 9-2 to 9-4. To avoid playing a FULL playthrough try pulling a game save thats decently early into the game like around Stage 3 or 4(if you have one). This will give you time to get your meter in the middle and save you time.

It's easier than you think. I will make note of all this in the achievement description for "A Life Without Regrets.." all thanks to your question. It makes the guide more helpful! Tell me if you ever get the ending.

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-30-2011 at 05:01 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:37 AM   #82
ExistedDoughnut

Quote:
You actually don't need a guide on how to reply to everything to keep your karma meter in the middle for the "A Life Without Regrets..." achievement. What you do during this run is keep a sharp eye on your meter and do a mix of "Law" and "Chaos" responses in the confessionals. Avoid speaking to certain people if you are worried about not knowing which answer will give you "Law" or "Chaos". Basically alternate between your bad or good replies to keep the dial in the middle of the karma meter.

This goes for text messages too if you're doing this playthrough JUST for this ending then just leave the Stray Sheep early during the day to avoid sending any text messages that may cause you to screw up your meter. As long as the arrow remains in the clear, colorless, middle area you'll get the ending after giving the proper confessional answers in Stages 9-2 to 9-4. To avoid playing a FULL playthrough try pulling a game save thats decently early into the game like around Stage 3 or 4(if you have one). This will give you time to get your meter in the middle and save you time.

It's easier than you think. I will make note of all this in the achievement description for "A Life Without Regrets.." all thanks to your question. It makes the guide more helpful! Tell me if you ever get the ending.
Ok, will do. Thanks for the tips!
Old 07-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #83
DoomKvlt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomKvlt View Post
I'm fairly certain you can do a full chaos playthrough and save all the bar patrons. All you need to do is answer confessionals and texts as chaos.
I take this back. I finished a full chaos run, and followed a guide to get the rest of the bar patron achievements but they still died. So I suppose you have to play as either neutral or law.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #84
Jordbrett

jordbrett84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Hey is anyone else having trouble getting the lord of the night achievement? I played through full chaos and did the answers the same way the guide specified and no achievement? I know I'm "chaos" enough because I got the other full chaos achievements in the same run through. Any ideas? Thanks

Jordbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #85
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordbrett View Post
Hey is anyone else having trouble getting the lord of the night achievement? I played through full chaos and did the answers the same way the guide specified and no achievement? I know I'm "chaos" enough because I got the other full chaos achievements in the same run through. Any ideas? Thanks
Check the achievement description for Lord of the Night. I explicitly say that your Chaos meter must be to the VERY left of the karma meter.

To be even more descriptive. It needs to be so far to the left that any subsequent Chaos choices will cause the arrow to stay in place. If it's not far enough to the left then you will get Catherines Normal Ending(Sleepless Nights) instead of her True(Lord of the Night) one.

Try loading up a save further back to give you time to do more things to get your Chaos up(text messages, confessionals, etc.) The choices are correct you just weren't quite Chaos enough. Had the same issue as you 2 days ago. You're not alone.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:32 AM   #86
Jordbrett

jordbrett84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Check the achievement description for Lord of the Night. I explicitly say that your Chaos meter must be to the VERY left of the karma meter.

To be even more descriptive. It needs to be so far to the left that any subsequent Chaos choices will cause the arrow to stay in place. If it's not far enough to the left then you will get Catherines Normal Ending(Sleepless Nights) instead of her True(Lord of the Night) one.

Try loading up a save further back to give you time to do more things to get your Chaos up(text messages, confessionals, etc.) The choices are correct you just weren't quite Chaos enough. Had the same issue as you 2 days ago. You're not alone.
Thanks I'll give that a try.

Jordbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 AM   #87
nlandr7

Siilky Johnson's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide!
nlandr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:30 AM   #88
Fermentor

Fermentor's Gamercard
I'm having trouble with Beer Baron. I'm on day 8, and just unlocked the other three alcohol related achievements, but when I finish the mug of beer the fact doesn't pop up. Vincent just say "Empty?". Anyone have any advice for this?
Old 07-31-2011, 05:31 AM   #89
ParoXyzm

paroXyzm's Gamercard
As some advice, I would probably link to the Catherine wiki for supplementary information in addition to this guide. Many of the questions that arise here are described accurately in the Catherine wiki. (http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Catherine_Wiki).

Also for the endings choices during stage 9, the first question DOES NOT determine anything. Only the following three questions do.

EDIT: @Fermentor: Are you sure that you didn't miss a day for beer? If it is glitched, try reloading that save on day 8 and trying again.

ParoXyzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:38 AM   #90
Fermentor

Fermentor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParoXyzm View Post
As some advice, I would probably link to the Catherine wiki for supplementary information in addition to this guide. Many of the questions that arise here are described accurately in the Catherine wiki. (http://catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Catherine_Wiki).

Also for the endings choices during stage 9, the first question DOES NOT determine anything. Only the following three questions do.

EDIT: @Fermentor: Are you sure that you didn't miss a day for beer? If it is glitched, try reloading that save on day 8 and trying again.
I know I didn't miss any, but I'll try loading my save and drinking beer again.

Edit: Yea, it's not unlocking. Oh well, I'll just try getting it on my chaos play through.

Last edited by Fermentor; 07-31-2011 at 05:57 AM.
Fermentor is offline   Reply With Quote