Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #151
Jordbrett

jordbrett84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF Soul Sector View Post
For someone that is average at puzzle games, do you think I even have a remote chance of getting 1000/1000 in this game? I mean where would you put the estimated difficulty if you used videos?
Only real hard part even with the videos are the babel stages. I gave up on them. I'll probably go back, but those are difficult.

Jordbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #152
JF Soul Sector

Deadmeist3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordbrett View Post
Only real hard part even with the videos are the babel stages. I gave up on them. I'll probably go back, but those are difficult.
Yeah, I was on a roll with the achievements in this game; then I played Babel. I guess that's the end of that. First stage, got to 100 steps after multiple attempts. Next stage I got to 20 steps. I didn't try Obelisk; tried Axis, got to what? 8 steps and I was just like eff this.

Last edited by JF Soul Sector; 07-04-2012 at 11:02 AM.
JF Soul Sector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #153
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF Soul Sector View Post
For someone that is average at puzzle games, do you think I even have a remote chance of getting 1000/1000 in this game? I mean where would you put the estimated difficulty if you used videos?
Even with the videos you're looking at a 8.5/10 difficulty for 1000/1000 simply because some of the later stages are so dynamic such as Stages 9-5 and 9-6. Those stages are different just about every time you play them because of the alterations of block patterns thanks to Boss whenever you pull them out. With enough tenacity those later puzzles can be golded.

There's still Babel at the end of the day. With the Pairs method that should make it slightly easier for you as you swap the controllers out. You don't need a partner with you to do them, trust me you can man two controllers as you switch them out periodically to help Vincent and Katherine progress up the tower.

So all in all there are shortcuts to 1000 the game. Videos for Golden Playhouse and Rapunzel. As well as Pairs for Babel Mode. Even with these shortcuts it will still take some puzzle climbing skill giving the difficulty a fair 8.5/10.

Last edited by FeLizP; 07-24-2012 at 07:02 PM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:24 AM   #154
JF Soul Sector

Deadmeist3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLizP View Post
Even with the videos you're looking at a 8.5/10 difficulty for 1000/1000 simply because some of the later stages are so dynamic such as Stages 9-5 and 9-6. Those stages are different just about every time you play them because of the alterations of block patterns thanks to Boss whenever you pull them out. With enough tenacity those later puzzles can be golded.

There's still Babel at the end of the day. With the Pairs method that should make it slightly easier for you as yo swap the controllers out. You don't need a partner with you to do them trust me you can man two controllers.

So all in all there are shortcuts to 1000 the game. Videos for Golden Playhouse and Rapunzel. As well as Pairs for Babel Mode. Even with these shortcuts it will still take some puzzle climbing skill giving the difficulty a fair 8.5/10.
I FINALLY GOT 1000/1000 for this game!!!! Oh man, it took me almost a week just to beat those damn Babel stages. The toughest was Axis Mundi, just frustrating when I get to 100+ steps, then the next 10 attempts, I can't even break 50.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 AM   #155
rodman2588

rodman2588's Gamercard
This is seriously one of the hardest games I have ever played. Thank you for posting this guide
rodman2588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #156
Crystal Espers

Naifuu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I have a question about the Rapunzel game. Can you only access the extra stages after completing the main game? I ask because I collected all of the rosaries in one session, have the heart in the title screen and seen the code but when I put it in nothing happens. I'm on the 7 day now and want to know should i just finishing out the game and try it again on my second play through.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #157
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homaz View Post
Do I need to save all 5 on my next play to get Everyday Hero, or do I just need to help Daniel, the one I missed?

If anyone knows, great. If not, I'll play through and just help Daniel and see if it works. I've got mostly Gold on easy, so a replay won't take long.

Thanks in advance.
Hi. Just save Daniel and you should pop Everyday Hero as well on the 8th Day. It's a stackable achievement so you don't have to save each patron any more than once.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #158
WhiteWolfDamo

whitewolfdamo's Gamercard
I'm thinking of finally playing this pretty soon, I know I'm in no way going to 1000g it. How hard is it to get say 30/50 achievements or 500gs.

edit

I'm also a bit confused on the unlocking babel-mode achievements the ones where one need to get gold stars on a stage, does a stage just consist of one map say stage "2-1" or does gold mean all three stages that make up that night 2-1, 2-2, 2-3.

Last edited by WhiteWolfDamo; 11-22-2012 at 12:15 PM.
WhiteWolfDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #159
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfDamo View Post
I'm thinking of finally playing this pretty soon, I know I'm in no way going to 1000g it. How hard is it to get say 30/50 achievements or 500gs.

edit

I'm also a bit confused on the unlocking babel-mode achievements the ones where one need to get gold stars on a stage, does a stage just consist of one map say stage "2-1" or does gold mean all three stages that make up that night 2-1, 2-2, 2-3.
If you follow the guide/roadmap, you can get around 600-700GS quite easily, even if it's time consuming, it's not that hard.

Regarding your 2nd question, you have to get gold on a whole chapter not only one stage.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #160
seriosblack

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
It took hours for me to get gold on all hard levels, then nothing unlocked!! I did them all via the phone, I then carried on and ended the game which gave me an ending achievement but no golden child (((. All of the awards are gold, I don't get it.