PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Written collectible guide

I have written this because I don't really like watching a video to find collectibles. Hope this helps others like me. If you die it doesn't matter because the collectible is always recorded once you have it. If you find any errors or lack of info please leave a post and I'll try and fix it.

Gringotts- 4 collectibles

Collectible 1- At the very start of the game head right instead of left. Go straight up the hill and you should see a glowing orb in front of you.

Collectible 2- After the last collectible head back the other way Hermione and Ron went and then through the door. After you exit the corridor head right and you should see it. This is the part where it teaches you how to hide behind cover.

Collectible 3- After a while you will get separated for Ron and Hermione because a bridge collapsed. To the left of the collapsed bridge is a wooden bridge cross that and head into the tunnel and on your right is the collectible.

Collectible 4- After you protect Hermione while she opens the door you will be in a large room fighting wizards. After you defeat them all there is an open vault, the vault is to your right when you can see a mine cart in front of you.

The Streets of Hogsmeade- 4 Collectibles

Collectible 1- (Unobtainable until after you complete the game) You will go through 3 gates and then face two enemies sniping you. Defeat them and then go to the house they were at and there are 4 barrels blocking the way simply apparate behind them and then up the stairs and this collecting is in the middle of the room.

Collectible 2- As soon as you get an objective saying Go to Honeydukes there is a collectible to your left down an alleyway. There will also be a door with a white objective glow in front of you it's before this.

Collectible 3- When you have to protect Hermione while she unlocks the door you can get this one. While looking at her head left and it's in a corner in an indent in the wall.

Collectible 4- Directly after protecting Hermione the gate will open go through the gate and head right and you should see it in the corner.

A Problem of Security- 4 Collectibles

Collectible 1- As soon as you start the level turn right and you should see it against the wall.

Collectible 2- Immediately after the first one turn around away from the Carrows and Snape and in the right corner near the Great Hall door lies this collectible.

Collectible 3- After you defeat the Carrows you will control Professor McGonagall and fight Snape. As soon as you gain control of her turn around and to the left you should see this collectible. You must get this before defeating Snape.

Collectible 4- You must get this before defeating Snape. This collectible is at the very back of the room behind Snape. It's to the left near the door. To defeat Snape easier hold The RT instead of tapping it.

The Basilisk Fang- 4 Collectibles

Collectible 1- As soon as you start head straight and then go through the left corridor and then make a left again and it's down that dead end.

Collectible 2- After you drop down and fight the spiders Ron will open a door. You will come to a two way corridor head right, the opposite way Ron goes and it will be by a dead end door.

Collectible 3- After you fight the spider who spit stuff at you you will enter a third tunnel. The collectible is in the left tunnel after Ron goes right.

Collectible 4- After Ron opens another door you will enter a 4th tunnel. Ron will go through the left corridor and the collectible is through the right corridor against the dead end wall.

A Job to Do- 5 Collectibles

Collectible 1- As soon as you start hug the wall on you left and go through the doorway and you will get it.

collectible 2- In the same location there is a fountain in the middle of the courtyard. In front of this fountain is this collectible.

collectible 3- After you plant the 3rd explosive and fight off the wizards that come and attack you. The collectible is on the other side of the pillar you planted the 3rd bomb on. You may pick this up accidentally.

Collectible 4- Shortly after the last collectible you will come across a large area where you have to defeat a lot of enemies. After you have defeated them head forwards and you should see lit torches against the wall blow them up with a spell such as Expulso. The very last one before the turning should drop this collectible.

Collectible 5- After you defend Seamus you will fight enemies on the bridge. Keep moving on forward while defeating enemies and after a while you will see it to your right behind some cover.

A Giant Problem- 0 Collectibles

No Collectibles.

The Lost Diadem- 6 Collectibles

Collectible 1- This is behind you to the left directly after you start.

Collectible 2- After Hermione blows apart some objects blocking your way go across the newly made opening and you should see it directly in front of you. I would recommend you defeat the wizard shooting you first before you try and get this.

Collectible 3- You will run over objects and pass two white objective orbs and then fight some enemies. After the fight run around to the left around the objects and it's in the left corner.

Collectible 4- Directly after the last one Hermione will blow up some more objects to make a path. After crossing immediately go right and it's there in a dead end.

collectible 5- After passing two more white objective orbs and then fighting a hiding wizard it's in a small indent on the right. It's very close to the way you came in, behind the shelf on the right.

Collectible 6- Directly after the last one Hermione will blast yet more objects out of the way to create a path. As you are walking along the objects look right and you should see it. It's directly right after you get off the objects.

Thank you Audacious for the sig

Last edited by jamie1000013; 07-26-2011 at 07:02 PM.
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
The Battle of Hogwarts- 6 Collectibles

Collectible 1- Directly after the level starts head forwards and it's to you left across the platform.

Collectible 2- After a little bit of fighting you have to defend Hermione as she opens a door. As soon as you enter shoot the hanging torch to your left, this will drop a collectible.

Collectible 3- You will enter a room with Death Eaters above you on scaffolding and enemies below as well. As soon as you defeat them all run forwards from the door you entered the room from and then to the left. The collectible is in this room.

Collectible 4- Hermione will open a door and then there will be a loading screen. After it has loaded head forwards up two sets of stairs and you should see it below you. Run to the left or right and take the stairs down to it.

Collectible 5- After the stairs collapse and you are separated from Ron and Hermione you should see this in the cutscene. You have to go down some stairs and then back up some to reach it.

Collectible 6- Directly after collectible 5 head down some stairs and you should find it. Don't leave the area until you have both of them.

Now that you have learned how to apparate you can replay "The Streets of Hogsmeade" level and get that missing collectible you couldn't get earlier.

Surrender- 0 Collectibles

No collectibles.

A Turn of Events- 4 Collectibles

Collectible 1- After you take control of Ron run down all of the stairs and at the very bottom this collectible is under one of the stair cases.

Collectible 2- Directly after the last one you will go up some stairs. Go up two flights of stairs and then turn right and it's by some broken stairs.

Collectible 3- Directly after the last one go up two more flights of stairs and then do another right and it's there.

Collectible 4- Directly after the last one go up two more flights of stairs and then look to your right and it's against the right wall.

Not My Daughter- 4 Collectibles

Collectible 1- As soon as you start this one is behind you to the right. Get all of these before you finish fighting the Death Eaters.

Collectible 2- From the last one turn around and run forwards and you should see it.

Collectible 3- Go across the courtyard to the left from the last collectible.

Collectible 4- Keep to the left side and it's a little bit in front of the last one.

Voldemort's Last Stand- 3 Collectibles

Collectible 1- As soon as you start turn around. You should see this in the cutscene.

Collectible 2- After you hurt Voldemort enough it will trigger a cutscene and he will apparate in front of you. To your immediate right is this collectible.

Collectible 3- After two more apparitions/cutscenes turn around and it's behind you.

That's all of them! Well Done! Now all you need to do is replay "The Streets of Hogsmeade" level and get the final one if you haven't done so already.

Good luck on the 1K!

Thank you Audacious for the sig

Last edited by jamie1000013; 07-26-2011 at 06:46 PM.
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
dutchy

DUTCHY xgx's Gamercard
thanks, i dont like video walkthroughs either.
dutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
joon79

joon79's Gamercard
superb guide, enough info to find all of them pretty comfortably too... I dont like video guides either, I hate stopping and starting them every few seconds to keep up with em!

100% Live Arcade Games Completed - 10
joon79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
L KIRA HAYABUSA

L KIRA HAYABUSA's Gamercard
It's nice to know that other people like written guides too xD Thanks a lot! I just got the last collectible :3
L KIRA HAYABUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Nice guide! Yeah, I also prefer written guides over vids. I hate consistently pausing and unpausing the video while conducting my search...
Old 11-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for this, since my laptop died and i've not got round to getting it replaced yet my iphone has become my device of choice for achievement hunting while gaming, its limited but does the job just about but videos are a pain. I much rather a text guide anyway and if i cant find it with that. then i will go to a video.

"A Problem of Security" caught me totally off guard aswell, was only after i finished the fight i realised i should of been collecting during in it so i actually missed all of them but its not a long scene so wont be a problem to replay the chapter.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11

Last edited by Killerchronic; 11-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #8
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Thanks for this, well written and understandable.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
Qoncrete

Qoncrete's Gamercard
I also prefer written collectable guides. Thanks, it's well written and easily understandable.
Qoncrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
banej

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Thanks for the well written guide. Got them all.
banej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
voodoobabe666

voodoobabe666's Gamercard
Awesome guide!! Well written and very easy to follow. I as well prefer written over video. So thanks for the time and effort put into making this.
voodoobabe666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Thanks for the great guide!

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
C Dott 96

C Dott 96's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide helped me pick up those last few elusive collectibles
C Dott 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
TrueBlade94

TrueBlade94's Gamercard
Written guides are better sometimes, but when people don't explain very well it can be better as shown, but your guide is detailed well so is easy to follow!
TrueBlade94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #15
metalman7554

Metalman7554's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, i just needed this for a few i missed
metalman7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
Tragedie Ann

Tragedie Ann's Gamercard
So much better than watching a video. Thanks!
Tragedie Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #17
Mickford

Mickford's Gamercard
Thank you so much for the written guide. I much prefer them. Not everyone has the ability to have a way of watching videos on the internet in the same room as their Xbox
Mickford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #18
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Very dope guide, bro. Good stuff...
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
Homaz

Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
Nice guide. Had no problems.