Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
Darkness727420
Banned User

Darkness727420's Gamercard
you gotta shootem in the head, help!

this is the order i did this in, so i got the key from dave, accepted the offer from tenpenny to kill crowley, killed crowley. now it takes me a few dialogs to get tenpenny to know that hes dead but it never comes up saying completed. he gives me the caps but nothing comes up on the left side saying its completed. i still have to get the other 2 keys but crowley is now dead, did i screw the achievement up?

also i have the armor from the operation anchorage, buts it needs repaired, ive read if you get that it will end this quest. if i repair it and equip it can it end. what the hell should i do or did i screw myself to the point i need to start all over for this one achievement??!!??

nevermind lol, the way i was reading it i didnt get to the taking the keys to the fort until now. the game made it seem like i was doomed. but i got it. ive been doing good with not going overboard with kiling and being an ass as i was really tempted to blow up megaton but stuck to the script. but ya i got it when i got the armor. i didnt even put it on and the quest ended. in which how the hell would you know to go to fort constantine when it doesnt have a marker on it or say anything about it on your pip boy

Last edited by Darkness727420; 12-20-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: reading does the mind good
Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
At level 20 you can choose the explorer perk and all locations will show up on world map. The heavy weapons bobble head is in a safe at constantine you will need it for yes I play with dolls and vault tec ceo. Look up fallout 3 wiki for more help.

Before you blow up megaton make sure you get the strength bobble head from Lucas simms house or it will become lost

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 12-20-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:06 AM   #3
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
it happened to me killed both of them and I thought I messed up the achievement but then I went to the base got the amour and I got it
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote