PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Far Cry Instincts Predator
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #1
segs gsi

segs gsi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Poker Final Table
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
stuck on escape the containment facility....HELP!!!!!

OK,THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY FOR HOURS NOW.I'M ON THE LEVEL WHER U'VE JUST GOT THE ferial punch and escape the back of the truck (find val and escape the containment zone) i've got to a part where there is a camp with a garage and a big steel gate that according to the walkthroughs i've read i should b able to open by ramin with the atv but it woin't work???? just keep bouncin off the gates,i can c and hear the guys shooting me from behind the gate but how the hell do i get through it.i've also been through the cavern where the guy is hangin from the gallows and in the cave where 1 of the secret viles are but that just brings me out at an earlier part of the level.is anybody else havin this problem cus i'm startin to think there is some type of bug in the game.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP
Old 04-09-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
KernelVizion

kernel vizion's Gamercard
I'm sure you figured it out alredy but the door opened for me after I killed all the mercs on the outside. Some of them aren't in the immediate area. You have to look for them. Once you think you have then all go back and the door will open.
KernelVizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
segs gsi

segs gsi's Gamercard

thanks for the reply m8 but nope still no joy,i've killed everbody and still the big gates are shut the only enemys are the ones behind the gates which i can't c to shoot,all the walkthroughs i've read are for the xbox version...if anybody has a link for a walkthrough for the 360 version i'd appreciate it as i can't seem to find 1 when i google it
Old 04-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #4
segs gsi

segs gsi's Gamercard

sussed it ... restarted level from beginning and it opened straight away must have been some sort of bug .