PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Simulation > From Dust
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Memory of the Tribe

Hey there,
this is supposed to be checklist on where to find each relic and which memory it brings.
I'll update it, as you post where corresponding relics are.

Animals
The destroyer-The thousand sources(to the left from your very fist totem up on some stone/sand plateau)
The journey
The portal-Origins(once you reach 50% vegetation this will unlock)
Geleogy

Territories
Powers

Vegetation

The coral plant-Wildfires(to the left of your _replaced_ second village, a bit up a slope)
The prickly-Waves(no further info)
Tribe
The power of water-Emergence (between the first totem and the bit of land where you start on,you have to make a little way between the two to actually get to the totem,in the middle of this way e.g. half the distance between totem and spawn point, towards the ocean- hard to see!)
The power of lava-The tears of stone(behind the volcano crater, but don't worry as it can't be fully enclosed )
The masks-The raging earth (to the right of the bottom totem, on a small patch of dirt, usually surrounded by streams of the river)

Currently I still need
nothing- personally, though it is still very much appreciated if you could contribute to the mini guide!

So if anyone knows where those are located- let me know, and I hope the few I knew were/are of any help to you.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Cashaddi; 08-01-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Cashaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
Anazoth

Anazoth's Gamercard
This will be useful, thanks
Anazoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
sidewalker

Sorry, for my english in first
Are you sure, that The Mask is in Emergence? I passed it twice and I didn't get it. I collected the rest of knowledge but i can't collect this one. I even restarted map and tryed to get it but it wasn't active. I couldn't do anything with this "stone". Please help me if you have another idea.
sidewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Loopstahblue

Loopstahblue's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I thought The Masks was Raging Earth? It was the only one I missed after I finished the story and I'm certain it was from that one.

Arcade (19): 1v100, Kingdom for Keflings, Battlefield 1943, Sealife Safari, Dash of Destruction, Maw (250), Wallace & Gromit Ep:1-4, Vandal Hearts, MtG: DotP (350), Comix Zone, Cellfactor, Altered Beast, Harm's Way, Costume Quest (250), Deathspank, From Dust, FFXIII

WP7 (7): Monopoly, Fruit Ninja, FH Poker, Butterfly, WM Club, Ghostscape, WWTBAM?
Loopstahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #5
sidewalker

Yes! It is in Raging Earth! I missed that one too Thanks a lot my friend ;]
sidewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Oh sorry guys, I'm correcting it right now...
I just switched both of them... dunno how that happened
Old 07-28-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
quietID

Thanks for the write up, missed the Power Of Water in Emergence.
quietID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #8
jorax

JORAX's Gamercard
I collected the stone in Raging Earth but it says I still need "The Mask." I have every other Memory, so not sure what to do now. I went back to Raging Earth and saw one stone sitting in plain site, but it won't let me collect it (and I'm pretty sure I already did anyhow). Any idea what to do next?
jorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:53 AM   #9
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorax View Post
I collected the stone in Raging Earth but it says I still need "The Mask." I have every other Memory, so not sure what to do now. I went back to Raging Earth and saw one stone sitting in plain site, but it won't let me collect it (and I'm pretty sure I already did anyhow). Any idea what to do next?
There might be something else that you've missed- I think on some levels you can actually get more than one piece of memory- not sure if there have to be 2 relics...

Hope that helped

P.S.:
Did you make sure to save/exit through the passage?That's why I missed one piece of memory, as it didn't save.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:22 AM   #10
jorax

JORAX's Gamercard
Re-loaded the same save and it let me pick up the idol. Guess it was just an odd bug. Got the achievement now, yay!
jorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #11
DFB 1708

DFB 1708's Gamercard
I linked to this topic in the guide. Keep building it up and good luck .

Guides:
Fable 3 DLC & From Dust

My Completed Games + DLC:
Fable II & III, Risen I, Elder Srolls IV & V, Civilization Revolution, Modern Warfare I & II, Fallout III, Bully, AC I & II & III, Lost, The Godfather I & II, Dragon Age I & II, Alone In The Dark, Overlord I, Darksiders I, The Darkness I, Mass Effect I & II, Dark Souls,
DFB 1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #12
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB 1708 View Post
I linked to this topic in the guide. Keep building it up and good luck .
Thing is, I have already gotten every memory.. so I'd need help from people who have not yet gotten everything...
Old 07-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Muddy9494

AngryFacing's Gamercard
Anyone know the location of The Prickly? It is the last one under vegetation.

Last edited by Muddy9494; 07-29-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Muddy9494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #14
impatientiain

xxCYB3RSN1PAxx's Gamercard
does anyone know were (the portal) memory of the tribe is located,its my last one to get.

for the post above The prickly is located in WAVES.

Last edited by impatientiain; 07-31-2011 at 05:02 PM.
impatientiain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:23 PM   #15
Shackel

Shackel XD's Gamercard
I'm fairly sure that I got "the portal" while completing the last level. Although it wasn't found with a memory fragment, as I could find none in the level. I'm also having trouble with "the prickly," and I've already searched "Waves" thoroughly. In the end, all of my villages were mysteriously rage burned...
Shackel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
Shackel

Shackel XD's Gamercard
Also, can anyone give a better description for "Power of water?" I can't find it in Emergence anywhere.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #17
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackel View Post
Also, can anyone give a better description for "Power of water?" I can't find it in Emergence anywhere.
Sorry- had a mistake there, but it should be fixed by now!

@impatientiain:
Added your location for The prickly.

Is the portal in the _last_ level (Origins?) and when did you get it- although that doesn't really matter...
Old 08-01-2011, 04:04 AM   #18
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
missing water as well and can't find it in emergence
chach7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #19
Cashaddi

Cashaddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chach7171 View Post
missing water as well and can't find it in emergence
Added additional information on where to find it.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #20
DFB 1708

DFB 1708's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackel View Post
I'm fairly sure that I got "the portal" while completing the last level. Although it wasn't found with a memory fragment, as I could find none in the level. I'm also having trouble with "the prickly," and I've already searched "Waves" thoroughly. In the end, all of my villages were mysteriously rage burned...
The Portal is in the last level, gained when you have 50% vegetation there.

You might want to look HERE it's a copy of wikicheats or something and contains everything, so you can add it your guide.

Guides:
Fable 3 DLC & From Dust

My Completed Games + DLC:
Fable II & III, Risen I, Elder Srolls IV & V, Civilization Revolution, Modern Warfare I & II, Fallout III, Bully, AC I & II & III, Lost, The Godfather I & II, Dragon Age I & II, Alone In The Dark, Overlord I, Darksiders I, The Darkness I, Mass Effect I & II, Dark Souls,

Last edited by DFB 1708; 08-01-2011 at 12:22 PM.
DFB 1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #21
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
Finally found it haha ok my first totem was definetly not where yours was, I found the memory a good 30 feet into the ocean.
chach7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:49 AM   #22
Shackel

Shackel XD's Gamercard
Finally got all of them, thanks.
I don't see how I missed "The Prickly." There's a memory of fragment on a cliff between the totem of Jelly Water and the totem of Amplify the Breath. In an unedited map, start at the totem of Jelly and head straight towards the totem of amplify the Breath. You will pass it on this path. And the power of water was much further out than I expected, but if you restate the map it is easily visible underwater just south of the path to the first totem (south being relative to the starting point and the volcano). Thanks!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #23
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Will this be completed?
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #24
13ip0lar

Zweipolig's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Will this be completed?
I was wondering the same thing. Seems very...well not put together. Just seems you have the groups, but with little or no info in reference to the pertinent data.

I came here hoping this would confirm my suspicion that there is a memory stone, for lack of a better word, on each level. I have got most of them, but there was I believe two levels where I couldn't seem to find one. So I'm worried I missed it and would have to go back and find it. This thread didn't help me find an answer to that question at all.

I hate people... But don't worry, if you are reading this it likely means I don't hate you. Why? People can't read.

Last edited by 13ip0lar; 08-03-2011 at 08:50 PM.
13ip0lar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #25
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ip0lar View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Seems very...well not put together. Just seems you have the groups, but with little or no info in reference to the pertinent data.

I came here hoping this would confirm my suspicion that there is a memory stone, for lack of a better word, on each level. I have got most of them, but there was I believe two levels where I couldn't seem to find one. So I'm worried I missed it and would have to go back and find it. This thread didn't help me find an answer to that question at all.
There is no relic on level 7, I'm sure of that. I believe there is another level without one as well. I won't know if I missed on until I complete the game.

What I've been doing is following the walkthrough at the bottom of the achievement guide. The relics are all described there. Like me, if you don't want to spoil the game, Do Ctrl+F and search for the word "relic". Or come up with your own method, and just before exiting read the solution to the level and see if the author mentions a relic.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #26
osakamitsu

osakamitsu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I see geology listed but no description. Its in the area in the beginning on the game right after you exit the cave. If you face the main water source (waterfall) its to the right in a depression.
osakamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #27
13ip0lar

Zweipolig's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
There is no relic on level 7, I'm sure of that. I believe there is another level without one as well. I won't know if I missed on until I complete the game.

What I've been doing is following the walkthrough at the bottom of the achievement guide. The relics are all described there. Like me, if you don't want to spoil the game, Do Ctrl+F and search for the word "relic". Or come up with your own method, and just before exiting read the solution to the level and see if the author mentions a relic.
Ahh ok cool thanks. I'll probably attempt to finish it then go back and grab anything I missed. Dust is a pretty good game, but I find its something that is the epitome of an arcade title. Something you do when you are bored, and find yourself coming back to. Although I just got Oblivion GOTY, so that doesn't help.

I hate people... But don't worry, if you are reading this it likely means I don't hate you. Why? People can't read.

13ip0lar is offline   Reply With Quote