RARE xbox360 games?

supadryz

Ok the xbox360 has been around for a few years now & I have noticed that quite a few games are becoming either hard to find or just well over priced due to the rareness. Maybe it's due to the limited run made or they are just Special Editions. Just thought I would see what people on here had to say about this & list what games are in this category

Ok I will start with a few I have come across.

MY HORSE & ME 2 (Well this game is tripe but has easy achievements so everyone wants it for some reason, I should think not many copies were made so thats why it is hard to find &never released in America. copies on ebay for £200 BUY IT NOW, last open sale sold for £45)

Tales of Vesperia ( I would love to get my habds on this but can't find it anywhere & on Ebay they go for mega bucks)

A few other games which I feel could go down this road are GREEN DAY Rockband, it's Out of stock eveywhere.

Cabela's Trophy Bucks Only released in America so us people in Europe will find it hard to find.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales of Vesperia is rare? Lol, my cousin has it and let me borrow it. I have no problem finding it Best Buy.

The "EU version" that is stackable is very rare (perhaps the rarest 360 title in the PAL region?) but I'm guessing in America it's much more common. Another couple of rare titles are Bully: Scholarship edition & Need for Speed: Most Wanted (well like I said probably only in the PAL region).

Considering it's an XBLA title and can be downloaded at any second of the day, you're wrong. ;)

I think he is referring to the original xbox title not the one on xbox live.

I bought battle fantasia ages ago thinking it would be rare in years to come . It's still sealed. I don't think I would class it in that category yet because I have seen it well cheap still.

Tales of Vesperia is rare? Lol, my cousin has it and let me borrow it. I have no problem finding it Best Buy.

It's also in the Games on Demand section of the marketplace, though i can't say much since i managed to find a copy just after it was released...

Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata and Kinect Sports.

Ahh yes, Kameo. The game I wanted to play when the Xbox 360 came out, but I never got that chance too because I got my Xbox 360 the Christmas Halo 3 came out. So very rare to find.

Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata and Kinect Sports.

i have a copy of perfect dark zero, but the disc is really scratched bad after i knocked my old xbox 360 console with the disc spinning in it. i bought it used for only $9NZ.

yeah i would say perfect dark zero is rare.

Right, but isn't the original console version released on Dreamcast rare? I think most of the copies were released in Japan.

I think he is referring to the original xbox title not the one on xbox live.

Well the OP wanted to know about 360 titles, so... yeah. :p

Oh yeah they are who else do you think made them?

I'm not sure if you were trying to be clever or not, but he means "rare" as in hard to find, not "Rare" as in made by the British developer.

Edited by The Pants Party

I believe 2 of the hardest to find games on the 360 are the Mass Effect 1 Collectors Edition and the Amazon Exclusive Fallout 3 that came with a pip boy .... Both of those are extremely rare and if you have one feel lucky!... I for one am very sad I missed out on them.

I think Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is another rare title. Maybe I'm wrong. Good to know Green Day: Rock Band is somewhat rare. I have that game, but I never really thought about it, it wasn't a huge known game, and some people don't even know it exists.

Right idea. Wrong system. There was a retail box release of MvC 2 (it was just a box with a code card inside), however they only did it with the game on PS3 and not on 360 :mad:

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Marvel-vs-Capcom-2-Sony-Playstation-3-2009-/69849354?rt=nc&_dmpt=Video_Games_Games&_pcategid=139973&_pcatid=2&_pdpal=1&_trksid=p5360.c0.m2000019