PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Alice: Madness Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #31
IRISHCAB4
 
IRISHCAB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 47
Send a message via MSN to IRISHCAB4 Send a message via Yahoo to IRISHCAB4

irishcab4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I thought this game was very fun to play. The controls where easy to use and the game seemed to flow nicely.

I finished it and then began a second playthrough on Nightmare immediately. There have only been a handful of games where I did that...Enslaved, The Saboteur, Portal 2 for example.

The graphics were done quite well and the weapons were cool and unique.
__________________
Arcade 100% - UNO, Harm's Way

Retail 100% - Captain America: Super Soldier, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Oblivion, King Kong, Backyard Football '10, The Saboteur, Borderlands, Fight Night 3, Gun, Viking, NFS Most Wanted, TNMT, CSI: Hard Evidence, Lost: Via Domus, Cabela's African Safari, Avatar: TBE
IRISHCAB4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:53 AM   #32
Arenazombie
 
Arenazombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Osnabrück/Germany
Posts: 522

Arenazombie's Gamercard
I absolutely love that game. Still have to finish my second playthrough.
Gamepla mechanic is just basic stuff but the whole story and atmosphere is the best since Bioshock!
But having played the first before I would say that the sequel could have been darker and I think the China level doesn't quite fit into the theme of the game.

Also liked the first Alice. Gameplay mechanics and controls are rather bad but its the atmosphere that draws me in as well and the Soundtrack is gold! So creepy, tense music. One of the best game soundtracks ever.

My favorite songs of the Soundtrack, give it a listen:
Arenazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #33
Restricted-Access
 
Restricted-Access's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 224

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
A sad day for me a few days ago. I sold my copy of "Alice: Madness Returns." I know, hard to believe... being a major proponent of the game, but I was curious what GameStop was currently offering for a trade-in value, and they told me $14.00 - sorry... not happening. It was $18.00 at GameStop, back when that other place only offered me $23.00, almost 2 months ago!

Then out of curiosity, I called that other place ("Book Off"), wondering if it was still $23.00, but was expecting maybe $10.00... I was told $30.00! WHAT?!! I was excited about that amount, since it was higher than their previous offer. I called them back about 5 minutes later, because they guy had a strong Japanese accent, and I started thinking he might have said "13" instead of "30" - and I was looking at a 20 minute drive on the freeway to get there.

I asked him if it was $30.00 - 20 dollars plus 10 dollars, not 13 dollars? He confirmed it was $30.00.

So... I sold Alice: Madness Returns.

Yes, I love the game... but ALL games drop in value, and I can pick it up again when I find it a lot cheaper. Right now, I have "5" games to buy in November, and EVERY dollar that goes towards that, means I'll more likely get all the games I'm after by the 15th of November!

I finished "Assassin's Creed II," six weeks after it came out, and got a $45.00 trade-in for it towards BioShock 2... and picked-up a used copy later the next year - in MINT CONDITION - for $15.00.

I only paid $40.00 for Alice (new), so getting $30.00 for it is awesome. If I get it used in the next year or so for 10 or 15 bucks, it was worth it to help get new games next month!!

Knowing MY luck... some awesome game-play add-ons will come out in the next few weeks, but that's alright... I'll get the game again someday!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #34
Mr Rawls
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 51

Mr Rawls's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restricted-Access View Post
A sad day for me a few days ago. I sold my copy of "Alice: Madness Returns." I know, hard to believe... being a major proponent of the game, but I was curious what GameStop was currently offering for a trade-in value, and they told me $14.00 - sorry... not happening. It was $18.00 at GameStop, back when that other place only offered me $23.00, almost 2 months ago!

Then out of curiosity, I called that other place ("Book Off"), wondering if it was still $23.00, but was expecting maybe $10.00... I was told $30.00! WHAT?!! I was excited about that amount, since it was higher than their previous offer. I called them back about 5 minutes later, because they guy had a strong Japanese accent, and I started thinking he might have said "13" instead of "30" - and I was looking at a 20 minute drive on the freeway to get there.

I asked him if it was $30.00 - 20 dollars plus 10 dollars, not 13 dollars? He confirmed it was $30.00.

So... I sold Alice: Madness Returns.

Yes, I love the game... but ALL games drop in value, and I can pick it up again when I find it a lot cheaper. Right now, I have "5" games to buy in November, and EVERY dollar that goes towards that, means I'll more likely get all the games I'm after by the 15th of November!

I finished "Assassin's Creed II," six weeks after it came out, and got a $45.00 trade-in for it towards BioShock 2... and picked-up a used copy later the next year - in MINT CONDITION - for $15.00.

I only paid $40.00 for Alice (new), so getting $30.00 for it is awesome. If I get it used in the next year or so for 10 or 15 bucks, it was worth it to help get new games next month!!

Knowing MY luck... some awesome game-play add-ons will come out in the next few weeks, but that's alright... I'll get the game again someday!
You are one weird dude...
Mr Rawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
dibell86
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3

Wren Song86's Gamercard
im only a couple of chapters in but im loving this game so far, its great fun and after all the shooter games and involved games some fun is just what is needed
dibell86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #36
TheUglyCasanova
 
TheUglyCasanova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 674

TheUglyCasan0va's Gamercard
Yeah it hooks you early. Then 10 hours later it becomes boring and you just want more story.

6/10 at best. Pick it up for $20, but thats about it. Glad it was a free rental. Finishing the game on hard is proving to be a curse fest. Just want something to occupy me until I get my BF3.
__________________
50k GS Achievement = ' 'Out Of The Blue' - Portal: Still Alive
100% Retail: Dead Space, Green Latern:RoTM, Clive Barker's Jericho
100% Arcade: Shadow Complex, Harm's Way, Portal:Still alive, Wolfenstein 3d
TheUglyCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #37
Cmpunk
 
Cmpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Reading Massachusetts
Posts: 576

NanoEdge EX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Friend has the game and I really enjoyed it, actually considering to buying it at Christmas along with numerous other games. The movie was a delight, so I'm sure this more mature version will be awfully fun. Though is it worth the 60 dollars? Not really sure of that one.
Cmpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #38
phobzy85
 
phobzy85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
Posts: 1,072
Send a message via MSN to phobzy85

Phobzy85's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I enjoyed the game a lot. Great artwork and scenery etc. Gameplay is pretty damn awesome too. I do agree the chapters seemed a little long winded after around chapter 3. Not that I am complaining - it's nice to have a long game for a change. I really enjoy platformers and when they are done right they are like this game.

Great game overall - not sure if I will come back to play it but I always keep my games so I probably will. Still got the original to sore through.

I noticed a strange little glitch - when playing music through the dashboard. When you was on the *** SPOILER *** splatting stomping on cards part. The quakes when you stamp would disrupt the music. Strange =/

I really like the rb dash evade move. It made me feel like I was dante in DMC. It's got that kind of element to it. Which I do like a lot!
__________________


phobzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #39
Mama Berry
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Posts: 9

Mama Berry's Gamercard
Alice: MR is an amazing game. I'll admit it's very rare for me as a gamer to be hooked from start to finish on a game but that opening cutscene with the intriguing art style and eerie music pretty much sealed my opinion.

Loved it and is definitely one of the best platformers I have played in a very, very long time.
Mama Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #40
Princess Clow
 
Princess Clow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia.
Posts: 7

Princess Clow's Gamercard
I really loved this game. I'd been wanting to play the first one for a very long time but never got around to it, so when this came out with the original I literally begged my hubby to get it for me for valentines day (how romantic!)

I played through the first on first and liked it, played through the second one and loved it. I have to say it's MUCH easier than the first, maybe that's one reason why I like it so much!

I just really like alice portrayed as dark and twisted, I hate how it is in the first disney movie where it's all happy and light. Love the dark, mature feel to this alice. Also adore the different levels. Wish there were more games as interesting and original as this.
Princess Clow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #41
Thicketford
 
Thicketford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 336

Thicketford's Gamercard
I think it would have been better if the length of each chapter was cut by about 1/5 and another unique chapter added to make up for it. I really enjoyed the game, but there was way too much copy and paste going on.
Thicketford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 AM   #42
grimreaper21788
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1

grimreaper21788's Gamercard
i really enjoyed playing this game and now i am hunting for achievement i have 29/50
grimreaper21788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:38 AM   #43
gooniesala
 
gooniesala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Aussie
Posts: 559

gooniesala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thicketford View Post
I think it would have been better if the length of each chapter was cut by about 1/5 and another unique chapter added to make up for it. I really enjoyed the game, but there was way too much copy and paste going on.

I do agree that the chapters are very long, and although the camera angles and glitchey parts annoy me, I really enjoy this game. I'm addicted to it, twisted Alice in Wonderland is enjoyable ;]
__________________
Love is like an Ewok: cute from a distance but up close;
smelly, difficult to understand &
likely to beat you to death with sticks.


gooniesala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #44
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries
 
Rajeanero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 659

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm a big fan of platformer like Alice: MR. I finished the game yesterday and found all collectables. Now i start my playthrough on nightmare difficulty. This will be fun
__________________

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
UltimatesWaffle
 
UltimatesWaffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 33
Send a message via MSN to UltimatesWaffle

UltimatesWaffle's Gamercard
I'm enjoying this game a lot. Granted the platforming gets really repetitive, but the environments (overall scenery) and the challenge of looking for all the collectibles along the way makes up for it. The only disappointment for me was the lack of bosses. I was hoping to have something harder to fight at the end of each chapter, but all I got was the Dollmaker whom I defeated without taking any damages on my first try.
Some complained that the levels were too long, but it was the opposite for me. When I bought this game, someone said that it only had 6 chapters, so I thought "man not another 3-4 hour single player campaign game", but I was gladly surprised that each chapter stretched enough to make it worth the money.
So overall, beautiful game, fun to play and not too frustrating to 100%.

I'm not enjoying American McGee though. I find the controls and the collisions to be highly frustrating and badly done. Again, good scenery and nice music, but it seems that these are the only elements where they invested any efforts. Also, I still haven't figured out how to save and the auto-save are really rare, forcing me to re-do a big chunk of each chapter many times before I figure out where, what and how.
Also, most games even back in 2000 had a little form of tutorial on how to use newly acquired weapons and skills. American McGee just hands me stuff and pretty much says "Press buttons and see what happens". So I'm not liking that either.
But I'll get through it soon and it'll be element of the past. But at least they did a better job in Madness Returns :P
UltimatesWaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #46
Veracious Gibbon
 
Veracious Gibbon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 5

Veracious Gibbon's Gamercard
I really enjoyed my first play-through of this game! I absolutely adore the artwork! Only just finished it so will be revisiting it to achievement hunt soon!
Veracious Gibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #47
Sophia Hyakato
 
Sophia Hyakato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Helltown, VA
Posts: 399

Sophia Hyakato's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I really liked this game. I didn't get to play the original when it first came out and I love that this game came with the original as a dlc. Overall, no complaints about the game. My favorite part was the costumes!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ______
__________________
Working on-
Please do not assume that the totals are up to date, as I am lazy and forget to change them once a day.
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us (355/1000)
  • Poker Night 2 (345/400g)
  • Final Fantasy XIII (120/1000g)
  • Portal 2 (880/1000g)- Co-op left 5 achievements
Sophia Hyakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:02 AM   #48
Restricted-Access
 
Restricted-Access's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 224

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Looks like this thread needs a *bump* to the front page! People are posting in the bitching thread that they like the game. Personally, I think the bitching thread should be stickied to the last page (but that's just me)!

I'm still not finding the game anywhere for under $20.00 (not by any significant amount, at least). I have a friend who is going to sell me his copy of the game when he finishes it (for 10 bucks), so I'll be playing again soon enough!

Anyway... if you love the game, post your thoughts here. It's not the best game in the world, but it IS fun... and a very pretty game on many levels. Also... if you have a Dolby Digital Sound System with an LFE sub-woofer... be prepared for the most amazing kick you've heard in a game, coming from your sub-woofer!!!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #49
higginbot
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5

The Higginbot's Gamercard
I was excited to play this game from the second I heard about it. I'd only played bits and pieces of the first one on the PC in the way back when, but I knew from the opening cutscene in the first Alice (brilliant, by the way, intercutting the original text of the story into Alice waking up to find out the house is on fire) that I had to follow this story all the way through. I'm a little worried that I'm playing it out of order though, because I'm playing the new before the old. But I'm having so much fun with Madness Returns that I guess I don't care that I'm essentially playing Spoiler Alert, the game.
higginbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #50
Elshiznitski001
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 11

Elshiznitski001's Gamercard
This game is great, most people didn't like the sequel, but never actually played the first one till the sequel was out lol.
Elshiznitski001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #51
DeTard
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
I actually bought it on Origin when it first came out so that I could get the first game as part of the deal. Years ago, when the first one came out I got it through some uhm... less than legal ways and wanted to "correct" this by getting it in a legitimate form (like I've done now on all my games now that I can afford them ). I loved how trippy these games are! I had never played all the first one until recently.... man that was painful. I liked the gameplay and story, but hated how touchy the controls were.
DeTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #52
olthof75
 
olthof75's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 113

GLOBAL SHARK's Gamercard
This game was a lot of fun.
olthof75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #53
Suedon70
Living the dream....
 
Suedon70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Central Fla
Posts: 147

SueDon70's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have to admit, I like this game too. I like the story, and the characters are creepy, but in a good way. The game is challenging enough that you get frustrated, but not too much that you want to give up entirely.
__________________



Suedon70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #54
startedafire
 
startedafire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cardiff, Wales.
Posts: 6

startedafire's Gamercard
I'm really enjoying it so far - funnily enough I bought it for myself and my boyfriend bought it for me the same day without either of us realising.
I think the atmosphere is fantastic, and I'm finding it nice to play through something less MASSIVELY rpg than usual.
startedafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #55
Restricted-Access
 
Restricted-Access's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 224

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatesWaffle View Post
I'm enjoying this game a lot. Granted the platforming gets really repetitive, but the environments (overall scenery) and the challenge of looking for all the collectibles along the way makes up for it. The only disappointment for me was the lack of bosses. I was hoping to have something harder to fight at the end of each chapter, but all I got was the Dollmaker whom I defeated without taking any damages on my first try.
Some complained that the levels were too long, but it was the opposite for me. When I bought this game, someone said that it only had 6 chapters, so I thought "man not another 3-4 hour single player campaign game", but I was gladly surprised that each chapter stretched enough to make it worth the money.
So overall, beautiful game, fun to play and not too frustrating to 100%.

I'm not enjoying American McGee though. I find the controls and the collisions to be highly frustrating and badly done. Again, good scenery and nice music, but it seems that these are the only elements where they invested any efforts. Also, I still haven't figured out how to save and the auto-save are really rare, forcing me to re-do a big chunk of each chapter many times before I figure out where, what and how.
Also, most games even back in 2000 had a little form of tutorial on how to use newly acquired weapons and skills. American McGee just hands me stuff and pretty much says "Press buttons and see what happens". So I'm not liking that either.
But I'll get through it soon and it'll be element of the past. But at least they did a better job in Madness Returns :P
I played the DLC (American McGee's "Alice") first (since it's the original; I also have it on PC) before playing the sequel, Madness Returns - and thank God I did - because it's not near as good as Madness Returns!!

I enjoyed "Alice" well enough (and I completed it first), but after playing the MUCH BETTER "Alice: Madness Returns" (and completing it), I decided to play a little more of the original... just to compare it... and WHAT A DIFFERENCE in game-play!! I tried replaying the last part of the original game (since it was my most recent game-save for it), and the first thing I did was jump and try to "float" like I did in "Madness Returns..." but I ended-up dropping like a rock. I forgot that Alice doesn't float like she can in the sequel!

Still... I'll probably play it again, but I'll do it from the beginning - and I'll make sure I don't play "Madness Returns" right before it (just so I don't get spoiled by the newer game).
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #56
Stifler4Life
 
Stifler4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 102

Stifler4Life's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Now that they made the Online Pass free for this I'm telling everyone I know to pick up a used copy.

Madness Returns was a Day 1 purchase and I haven't regretted it.

The level design and overall tone and pacing was lovely and it felt like it really was a true sequel to the original title. Easily one of the most unique action-adventure games on the market.
__________________

Stifler4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #57
Ceris
-
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,369

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler4Life View Post
Now that they made the Online Pass free for this I'm telling everyone I know to pick up a used copy.

Madness Returns was a Day 1 purchase and I haven't regretted it.

The level design and overall tone and pacing was lovely and it felt like it really was a true sequel to the original title. Easily one of the most unique action-adventure games on the market.
I forgot about the expansion. I bought the game new for $40 and definitely don't regret it. Madness Returns is one of my overall favorite games for Xbox 360
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:54 AM   #58
MeltingBalloons
 
MeltingBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 378

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I love this game, one of the first ones I bought. Lots of fun to play. The music, the settings, the graphics, the characters, all of it is incredible. The detail and imagination that is put into games like this is amazing. Finished all the achievements for it, just 3 left for the DLC now, which I have yet to finish.

EDIT: Finally finished American McGee's Alice and got my 100%, terrific game.
__________________
Currently Working On: Splinter Cell: Conviction

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Sniper Elite V2

Last Completion: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!

Last edited by MeltingBalloons; 08-09-2013 at 09:22 PM.
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #59
N00delsuppe
 
N00delsuppe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Posts: 106

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YhoJo Kinson View Post
This game's story/plot was fantastic, the whole idea about finding the memories in her fantasy land were great ways of trying to predict what really happened on the night of the fire.

I really loved how the game was an awesomely twisted interpretation of the original story! Just a really brilliant game! Can't complain about it, even my girlfriend loved and finished the game! And thats a rare thing.
__________________
New Console and XBL Profile since October 30th 2013.
Completed Retail Games: 14
Completed Arcade Games: 18


N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #60
tornprince2012
 
tornprince2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11

tornprince2012's Gamercard
Few quick things - I've read the book a lot of times...And, you know, you always wonder how they'll make a movie or a game or else by it. Sooo popular these days, isn't it? Just taking every story or fairy tail and making sh*t of it.
But Alice is just so different! Simply amazing, brilliant, fantastic. While playing it, you can see how McGee's mind twisted, and his jenius brings us such an awesome creation!!!
Was I the only one to be dissapointed that he's gonna work on Ozombie now and not on Alice sequel?
tornprince2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 PM.