Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in trying. Random groups on the interwebs wasn't working out so well. You definitely need a strategy - mainly one focused on powering up one guy with max shields/guns while the others grab the laser powerup and maybe the saw. Keep in mind powerups that spawn after arena zones rotate until you pick them up, so you are not locked in on what it spawns as.

I'd like to get millionaire with a good group, I got marathon with a friend but ended up getting 999k points... wish we carried more thana single lantern >_<

Our plan for the levels that got us the 9th arena: get a laser in arena 1, get a missile in arena 2 (for snakes in arena 5), get a shield in another arena (for bullets and fast group kills), let the main carrier upgrade but use shields to give health to damaged friends.

GT:Valery1986

Hi, I'm looking for three people to do the two multiplayer achieves with. I'll be online on and off for most of the day. Fr Request or message me if you're up for it. Thanks in advance.

Gamertag: Snake Pliskinn

Did you get these yet? Weirdly, I actually ran into you online last night - we played one game, but the host dropped at the score screen which was totally stupid.

Anyway, I'm game if other people are... gamertag is MajorDysentry, but please send a message saying you're from here if sending requests to do this.

Me, Pyroth and Lokus 773 and another guy got the achieves last night. I really recommend doing this in a group of 4 with mics. I spent 3-4 hrs playing with randomers who had no idea what they were doing. When we got the group set up, we did it on the third try. Thanks again to those who helped out. The Lantern Run is great fun! Let's hope for DLC in the future l.

Me, Pyroth and Lokus 773 and another guy got the achieves last night. I really recommend doing this in a group of 4 with mics. I spent 3-4 hrs playing with randomers who had no idea what they were doing. When we got the group set up, we did it on the third try. Thanks again to those who helped out. The Lantern Run is great fun! Let's hope for DLC in the future l.

Yeah, it was definitely fun and communication is key!!

I was on earlier and part of a 4 man team that made it 3945 meters. The last guy left tried to squeeze past a row of enemies instead of splitting the middle and everyone quit after that. Please send me an invite if you see me on or add me, I'd love some help getting this last achievement.

GT: corrosivefrost