PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Question

I have a question about this game. I was curious, say I decided to play with a friend on Xbox LIVE. On our own profiles we have our own bands but we decide to form a band through Xbox LIVE, would all of the money I get from that band transfer over to my band? Or does it only stay with that band you had formed with that other person?

Also, can you create one character to play all instruments? I was thinking that in the original Rock Band that someone who was a guitarist couldn't be a drummer or singer and vice versa. I was wanting to create one character so that way all of the money went to only him.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Money goes to the player, not the character or the band. One character can play any instrument.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote