PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
Mycatisbigfoot
Banned User

Bigjake52's Gamercard
What was A bad Thing Happen Wehile you were playing ENS2

Ok last night i was playing The endless set list on Expert bass and i got all of the way to panic atack, And i paused the game, (I have the bladder achevment(and the medium achevment) and i went to my bed and when i woke up this moring i found out there was no power, (The stupid power people truned off our power to change a poll about an hour away, Thats fucking stupid i think,but i was so fucking pisssed, i was at song 83 UGH! also panicatack is the only song i can not beat in this game I was planing to have a frend over to beat it, (Yea i no its sad)
Mycatisbigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It was your 83rd song, so why didn't you just keep playing? It'd of taken, what, 10 minutes to do that and Painkiller...

Epic fail on your part.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #3
Mycatisbigfoot
Banned User

Bigjake52's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MmY295 View Post
It was your 83rd song, so why didn't you just keep playing?
I can not beat it on expert bass I was going to get my friend to do it, also i said i could not beat it
Old 04-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Oh yeah, missed that bit, wasn't paying attention, see?

Well, still, it's not a good idea to rely on a friend or the power staying on. At any given moment, the power can go off, so it'd of been best to just try to beat it as much as you could.

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Mycatisbigfoot
Banned User

Bigjake52's Gamercard
I just tryed to play it and i keep failing at 10% as of the red blue the yello and orange on how there placed
Old 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #6
Crimson Ridley

Doesn't Painkiller do that as well? I'm not familiar with the Bass chart, but the Guitar chart has fairly similar parts.

Well I apologise for my earlier remark anyway, it sucks that your power went out, especially for some retarded thing.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
the part I don't understand is, you can beat visions on expert bass, but not panic attack?

I know that panic attack is longer and complex at times, but from the standpoint of pure difficulty, visions is definitely the hardest one on any instrument (at least for me)!

good luck on your next try - don't leave you box turned on while going to sleep, it almost always ends in stupid mishaps that piss you off

x360a F1 2011 World Championship - McLaren Driver #1

daenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
Nirumano

Nirumano's Gamercard
I did it with a friend on expert bass. We played every other song, and I was supposed to play the toughest ones. Before we started I just looked at the song list and felt that as long as I played the last 6-7 songs, we would be ok. Then all of a sudden he failed on Shackler's Revenge (which came out of nowhere to us). The worst part is that he passed visions first try later, so I don't get why he failed there.. Anyway, it was annoying and I regretted not doing it all by myself! That meant we had to spend another 6,5 hours another day just to get the bladder of steel (on medium guitar this time just to be safe and a little less boring than bass, but still really boring )
Nirumano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Tom115

Tom RT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nothing bad happened to me during the 3 times I played it. I failed Visions repeatedly for 2 hours on my expert bass run but I'd already done BoS so it didn't bother me.

And Shackler's Revenge is so fucking hard to sing!

Last edited by Tom115; 04-02-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Tom115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #10
Bl°°dwolf

Bloodwolf0013's Gamercard

lol, I was just playing Creeping Death in GH:M, and killed, but just as the song was ending the power went out for a few seconds... So I know how that sucks. First time I went through ESL2 about 60 songs in I started worrying that something was going to happen (i.e. power goes out)... made it pretty unfun at that point.

They really have to scale back a bit on the ESLs. The first one was bad enough (especially since I had to dual wield it), but 6.25 hours is in the OMFG range. And I've done it thrice at this point.

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/YourScaryMother
Bl°°dwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #11
TA Sasuke

Send a message via AIM to TA Sasuke Send a message via MSN to TA Sasuke

Einstein x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl°°dwolf View Post
lol, I was just playing Creeping Death in GH:M, and killed, but just as the song was ending the power went out for a few seconds...
Hahaha i feel you there. I got my high score run of 549k on Creeping Death and was like "SHIT GOTTA SCREEN CAP AND PRESS GREEN OMG"
TA Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #12
epik499

epik499's Gamercard
Cool

I was going for BoS on first run through of ES2 doing expert bass, failed visions at 95%... finished the set and a few days later went back on medium just to get BoS out of the way, quit half way through it was so boring..

: 100% 7 retail 3 arcade
epik499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
Colonel Muffinz

At about song 60 my mom wanted me to mow the lawn (Did it back in like September) so I didn't get BoS. Oh well, not a super big deal.
Colonel Muffinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
xZombie x3h

I was about half way through when I got disconnected from Live. When I tried to sign back in it froze for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the guide button and it signed me out of my profile. When I went off the guide it said the gametag had been changed and took me back to the menu. I was so pissed I gave up trying to do it again.
xZombie x3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #15
Dack124
Banned User

DAck124's Gamercard
Well, I was going for the bladder of steel achievement and I got to the last song and then there was a blackout!!!!!!
Dack124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #16
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Controller randomlly d/c'ed on the half way through 42nd song and at the end of Painkiller, weird eh?
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #17
Mycatisbigfoot
Banned User

Bigjake52's Gamercard
Wow that sucks , But when i got to ENS2 I did it on medium and got the bos and then i the power went out while i was sleeping XD, thats why i made this thread, I think the ESL1 is biger tho sad face
Old 04-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #18
Mad World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycatisbigfoot View Post
I think the ESL1 is biger tho sad face
Actually, it's shorter by 26 songs, and roughly 2 hours.
Mad World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #19
Mycatisbigfoot
Banned User

Bigjake52's Gamercard
No I meant the thread, for esl1, I know its shorter, I'm not retarted
Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #20
Mad World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycatisbigfoot View Post
No I meant the thread, for esl1, I know its shorter, I'm not retarted
Ah, I see. The ES1 thread is most likely bigger just because more than one person is required for it, leaving more room for error on the more difficult songs.

On a side note, never claim to not be retarded while simultaneously ignoring all rules of punctuation and creating a thread entitled, "What was A bad Thing Happen Wehile you were playing ENS2."
Mad World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
bob150

bob150's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad World View Post
On a side note, never claim to not be retarded while simultaneously ignoring all rules of punctuation and creating a thread entitled, "What was A bad Thing Happen Wehile you were playing ENS2."
You just won the thread.

bob150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #22
Ninjamonkey6493

Ninjamonkey6493's Gamercard
On my first run through on expert guitar last night (I got all ESL2 achives last night(even bladder)) i was on alive and all my friends came on at once and sent me party invites. i almost failed cuz i was distracted.
Ninjamonkey6493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #23
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Only thing that has happend to me while playing ES2 was
Seeing as i cant complete Everlong on expert drums i tried to go on hard, but at song 55 or something i broke my 5 star streak and that pissed me off so i turned the shit off >< stupid fucking footpedal

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #24
kevinbeck12713

SlimBlackshyguy's Gamercard
Trying to beat it on expert drums, i got to song 45 or so, went upstairt to get a drink, came downstairs to see the red rings on my xbox... deeply saddened.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #25
TA Sasuke

Send a message via AIM to TA Sasuke Send a message via MSN to TA Sasuke

Einstein x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas_loel View Post
Only thing that has happend to me while playing ES2 was
Seeing as i cant complete Everlong on expert drums i tried to go on hard, but at song 55 or something i broke my 5 star streak and that pissed me off so i turned the shit off >< stupid fucking footpedal
That's a really fucking stupid reason to stop playing.
TA Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #26
Xx.T3h.x.Pr0.xX

Damario77's Gamercard
i did it all on expert guitar and practiced visions b4 i started (and beat it), and when i finally got there i just couldnt beat it, i failed like 30+ times, once at 98% then i gave up i was so mad. wasted 6 hrs of my life yay
Xx.T3h.x.Pr0.xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 AM   #27
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Sasuke View Post
That's a really fucking stupid reason to stop playing.
Nah its kinda funny now when i think about it tbh xD

But its not like its hard or anything seeing as it isnt expert, its just annoying and very very very very very very boring. I prolly get around doing it someday but right now its just way to boring ><

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
daviduk2000

daviduk2000's Gamercard

i paused it by mistake on the second last song, on expert guitar, i was in party and my mates just heard me going mental at myself, then i broke my guitar out of anger, i have 3 left, but my wired xplorer guitar no longer works (i was using wired incase battery ran out)

i have all cheevos except bladder of steel and the drum trainer all beats at 100 or half 180 cant do 1 of the beats so
Old 04-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #29
NathAttack

NathAttack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx.T3h.x.Pr0.xX View Post
i did it all on expert guitar and practiced visions b4 i started (and beat it), and when i finally got there i just couldnt beat it, i failed like 30+ times, once at 98% then i gave up i was so mad. wasted 6 hrs of my life yay
Yeah, Visions tends to be much more deadly after six hours of constant play.

The easier option, though, would have been to pause the game now that you lost Bladder of Steel anyway, walked away for an hour and come back refreshed and beat it.

I mean, you were two (three?) songs away, that's just lame. If I'd ever run into a wall like that (luckily I didn't) right at the end of a six-hour non-stop playthrough, you can damn well bet I wouldn't stop until it was over, to ensure I never had to do it again.

Most proud completion: IKARUGA - 200/200

First
on x360a (and first in Australia, according to MGC.net) to complete Green Day: Rock Band
First
on x360a (and first in Australia, according to MGC.net) to complete Dance Central
NathAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #30
Bl°°dwolf

Bloodwolf0013's Gamercard

No kidding. If you already had 6 hours invested, pausing and resting for an hour or so is a million times better than starting over another time. I've let frustration get the better of me before, but not like that...

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/YourScaryMother
Bl°°dwolf is offline   Reply With Quote