PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Windows Phone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #571
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
When you say a note Real Racing Wifi, do you mean as long as someone else has it? That is why I haven't been able to complete it.
Well I mean yeah. Just that is has a multiplayer cheeve that requires local Wifi. It can either be a local friend that has Windows Phone and purchased the game, or your second handset that either has the same MS account or a different account (which also purchased game). I completed the game against myself on my backup device running the same MS account.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:38 PM   #572
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Well I mean yeah. Just that is has a multiplayer cheeve that requires local Wifi. It can either be a local friend that has Windows Phone and purchased the game, or your second handset that either has the same MS account or a different account (which also purchased game). I completed the game against myself on my backup device running the same MS account.
Didn't know you could do with same account. Have got to dust off my old handset. Nice one.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #573
slysy

slysy's Gamercard
Quote:
Didn't know you could do with same account. Have got to dust off my old handset. Nice one.
The guide says you can do this with a WP7 handset - can anyone confirm the game is WP7 compatible please? That should make the achievement easier for people with WP8 who kept their old WP7 hardware
slysy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:09 PM   #574
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quick question about RR2, if you do it with a WP7 and WP8 from yourself do you need a hard reset or is it possible to download it on both and have them launched at the same time without a hard reset? I don't see the use of a hard reset in the guide.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #575
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
Quick question about RR2, if you do it with a WP7 and WP8 from yourself do you need a hard reset or is it possible to download it on both and have them launched at the same time without a hard reset? I don't see the use of a hard reset in the guide.
what would be the point of a hard reset? I'm confused by your question. If you have two handsets, which can be wp7 or 8 since this games works on both, that have the same Microsoft account on them, you can install the game on boths, loading it up simultaneously then playing multiplayer against your self.

host a match with one phone, then search foe it with the other. Join and get 10 wins in a row. Done.

331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Old 03-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #576
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
what would be the point of a hard reset? I'm confused by your question. If you have two handsets, which can be wp7 or 8 since this games works on both, that have the same Microsoft account on them, you can install the game on boths, loading it up simultaneously then playing multiplayer against your self.

host a match with one phone, then search foe it with the other. Join and get 10 wins in a row. Done.
I replied to that question but for some reason it never actually got posted. Said the same thing really but I was just making an assumption a hard reset wasn't needed.

Actually can't get my second handset to power up so well gutted at the moment. Power connector was always a bit funny so will see if I can fix it myself. I really need to redownload and try and finish off (or even start) some of my WP7 games because if they get delisted will probably never get some of them done.

ME FIRST

Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #577
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:

Because IEvil IMonkey stated this in his guide:

Quote:
If you have another handset yourself you can either:
1) Reset it and put your xbox acc on it to get the game again for FREE and race against yourself
2) Purchase the game again on another acc on the 2nd handset to race against.

which confused me. But thanks for the replies both. Grabbed it near the end of the sale now
Old 03-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #578
Repo

Send a message via MSN to Repo

x RepoUK x's Gamercard
I completed RR2 yesterday using a WP7 & a WP8 handset.
Both on my main Xbox account, no hard reset or account fiddling required
Old 03-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #579
master_shake_350

Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo View Post
I completed RR2 yesterday using a WP7 & a WP8 handset.
Both on my main Xbox account, no hard reset or account fiddling required :)
O sweet, I totally for got to use a dummy account on my 1320. No need to hard reset now :)
Old 03-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #580
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
Because IEvil IMonkey stated this in his guide:

which confused me. But thanks for the replies both. Grabbed it near the end of the sale now
The reason I said reset the other phone was because I "borrowed" my sisters when she was going to trade it in and reset it to put my acc on. Sorry for the confusion =)
Old 03-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #581
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Ok, list updated. Let me know if I missed anything.

ME FIRST

Old 03-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #582
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Game added:
- The Dark Knight Rises (WP8) added.

List changes:
- List layout changed, general tidy up and removed user scores as they seemed irrelevant on this particular thread.
- Removed the sleeping faces icons on the 6 hours plus games as that was just my opinion and I am now not in a position to give new games these ratings.

EDIT: So done a bit of general tidy up of the thread. It seems doing that I have inadvertently messed up some of the links. This is because I use wildcards to remove unnecessary characters which sometimes deletes stuff that is needed. I have checked through all the code and made amendments so I think I got them all but if you find a broken link please let me know.

ME FIRST

Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 03-21-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:41 AM   #583
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
Game added:
- The Dark Knight Rises (WP8) added.

List changes:
- List layout changed, general tidy up and removed user scores as they seemed irrelevant on this particular thread.
- Removed the sleeping faces icons on the 6 hours plus games as that was just my opinion and I am now not in a position to give new games these ratings.

EDIT: So done a bit of general tidy up of the thread. It seems doing that I have inadvertently messed up some of the links. This is because I use wildcards to remove unnecessary characters which sometimes deletes stuff that is needed. I have checked through all the code and made amendments so I think I got them all but if you find a broken link please let me know.

If you want links that will always work, you can shorten "www.xboxachievements.com" to "www.x360a.org". They will still work.
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:25 AM   #584
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
If you want links that will always work, you can shorten "www.xboxachievements.com" to "www.x360a.org". They will still work.
Cheers Corrupt but I use goo.gl to shorten them even further. When I done my first thread I never realised it was going to spill over into so many other posts. To cut down I started using tinyurl but anyone who used my links in the early days will say they didn't always work and just got all jumbled up, i.e links got mixed up or just didn't work. The problems have arose from me cutting text using wildcards in excel/word and repasting into the thread. My own fault for not checking what I was actually deleting.

ME FIRST

Old 03-29-2014, 02:32 AM   #585
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
I never realised it was going to spill over into so many other posts.
If that's the problem, you should just ask a mod (or Creech) to insert a new post at the end of your original few.

If I had these sorts of skills, I'd work for the CIA. Easily.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #586
XBOX ISAAC82

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
If that's the problem, you should just ask a mod (or Creech) to insert a new post at the end of your original few.
Not saying it is a problem. I would rather keep my threads as short and efficient as possible. The less text I use the smaller the post is. Using goo.gl I have managed to shorten some posts by at least half and therefore being able to fit a lot more games into a single post. If I can remove any unnecessary junk it just helps make the thread a lot more tight and cleaner looking.

ME FIRST

Old 04-11-2014, 06:53 AM   #587
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Quote:
Not saying it is a problem. I would rather keep my threads as short and efficient as possible. The less text I use the smaller the post is. Using goo.gl I have managed to shorten some posts by at least half and therefore being able to fit a lot more games into a single post. If I can remove any unnecessary junk it just helps make the thread a lot more tight and cleaner looking.
I dont appreciate blatantly misusing the Greenland domain. lol Dont support them.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #588
Repo

Send a message via MSN to Repo

x RepoUK x's Gamercard
Quote:
I dont appreciate blatantly misusing the Greenland domain. lol Dont support them.
They probably bought Greenland whilst you weren't looking
Old 04-29-2014, 07:37 AM   #589
aiza55

Windows 8 seems to be a tablet based OS. WP7 will be the platform for awhile for windows mobile devices atleast until they release a final version of it to start development of WP8.
aiza55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #590
slysy

slysy's Gamercard
Shoot 1up should be added imo. The guide on here lists it as difficulty 3/10 and it is a fairly quick completion. I managed to max it out pretty quickly.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #591
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by slysy View Post
Shoot 1up should be added imo. The guide on here lists it as difficulty 3/10 and it is a fairly quick completion. I managed to max it out pretty quickly.
Yeah for sure. I second that. Suggested it a while back myself I think, but I dont think anyone cares about WP anymore, especially the OP for updating this page :P

Where you been Isaac?

Old 08-05-2014, 04:59 AM   #592
rubyrose

Alpha Nightfury's Gamercard
do not recommend ice age village unless you are willing to plummet hours into a "simpsons: tapped out" reskinned game with the most unappealing characters and dialogue you've ever heard
rubyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #593
matthewh00

Matthewh00's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyrose View Post
do not recommend ice age village unless you are willing to plummet hours into a "simpsons: tapped out" reskinned game with the most unappealing characters and dialogue you've ever heard
I think Ice age village should be on the list, but as you said, people have to be willing to put alot of hours into it.
Luckily I managed to get some acorns from Gamelofts live stream awhile back to finish it off.

Also the old version of fruit ninja can be taken out of delisted section.

Last edited by matthewh00; 08-05-2014 at 04:53 PM.
matthewh00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #594
slysy

slysy's Gamercard
I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like Shark Dash is very easy and quick as well.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #595
XBL GOAT

XBL GOAT's Gamercard
Thanks for the list, just a heads up: Minesweeper is only available on the WP7. You might want to make a note of that. Not to be confused with Microsoft Minesweeper on the WP8.
XBL GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #596
QuiCkz Ninja

QuiCkz Ninja's Gamercard
Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (WP) free on Canada Marketplace :-)

Progress syncs from Win 8 version

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ca/st...1-b7051d1c5525

8 free achievements without playing :-)
Old 09-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #597
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja View Post
Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (WP) free on Canada Marketplace :-)

Progress syncs from Win 8 version

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ca/st...1-b7051d1c5525

8 free achievements without playing :-)

Would it work both ways? As in complete it on the WP, load up W8 and get them all there?
Old 11-07-2014, 03:12 AM   #598
mosin360

mosin360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Isn't the list missing like games that take an hour or so and so forth? I only see 6+ hours.

Last goal met: 225k - September 2, 2014

mosin360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:21 AM   #599
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosin360 View Post
Isn't the list missing like games that take an hour or so and so forth? I only see 6+ hours.
Nope, they're there before the 6+ hour ones.
TemporalWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #600
slager0mdeh0ek

slager0mdeh0ek's Gamercard
Fruit ninja was very easy to complete
slager0mdeh0ek is offline   Reply With Quote