PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shadows of the Damned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
hitmon86

hitmon86's Gamercard
Skip SCenes!!!!!!!

I love watching cut scenes In games because it helps further explain the story.. But after playin the game twice and now on my THIRD to get the achievements.. The cutscenes get old, repetitive, and time consuming....And u can't skip.. It doesn't hurt to throw an option of skipping in there!!

Ps I wrote this whole thing during a single cutscene!!... FML

Last edited by hitmon86; 08-10-2011 at 04:34 PM.
hitmon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
NattyBomb

Natty Bomb's Gamercard
Angry Same

Im in the same boat man I literally signed up for a membership on here, signed into my email and confirmed it and then came here all during one cutscene!
Blasted multiple playthroughs required
NattyBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
I agree, I understand developers take time creating these cutscenes so they want people to watch them, but come on. I have seen games make the cutscenes only skip-able after beating the game. At a minimum they could have did this.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
mtkhreb

Mtkhreb's Gamercard
Me too. And to make matter worst, they don't even stack achievements so you have to watch it over and over again. It's funny and original the first time, but kinda loses it's charm after a while.
mtkhreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
Hacker89

Yu yu hackersho's Gamercard
I laughed at the "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU" part everytime. That dude was just too crazy.
Hacker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:55 AM   #6
malakra

malakra's Gamercard
I just have to beat it on hard and the only thing stopping me from playing again are those darned cutscenes. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.
malakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
XI Reborn II

XI Reborn II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker89 View Post
I laughed at the "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU" part everytime. That dude was just too crazy.
At least it was an entertaining cut-scene that you don't mind as much not skipping xD,
...unlike the others
XI Reborn II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
Tripe4Lunch

Tripe4Lunch's Gamercard
Not being able to skip the cut scenes is what pushed my decision to not go for 1000 by beating it on medium. Otherwise it would have only taken me a couple of hours.
Tripe4Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
XI Reborn II

XI Reborn II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripe4Lunch View Post
Not being able to skip the cut scenes is what pushed my decision to not go for 1000 by beating it on medium. Otherwise it would have only taken me a couple of hours.
I agree. After I played the game once, I felt I knew it like the back of my hand. IMO there was nothing really particularly challenging about the game, or difficult. And I would have breezed through it in about 5-6 hours instead of 13 like I took the first time. But yes, the non-skipable cut scenes ruin it a bit for me. On my second play-through, I would literally mute the TV and go watch something on Youtube until it had loaded, I just wasn't interested. Especially with some of the scenes being 2-3 minutes long. Seen it once, enjoyed it, don't want to see it again.

XI Reborn II is offline   Reply With Quote