PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
PC_GFWL_GAMER

PWXBOX360's Gamercard
Thumbs down 60-80 Hours for 1250/1250 GS avoid if you want easy/fast achvs!!

Forget any guides which tell you otherwise even with boosting you need at least 6-8 SP playthrus (for 6666 kills) then the MP which is a PIA to boost anyway your looking at a minimum of 60 hours for 1050GS more like 80 hours for 1250/1250 GS. It has several time consuming tedious PIA achvs like: DIY PMC, Full Arsenal, The Beast.

My advice is either avoid this game or stop when you get 1050GS (250GS from DLC + 800GS SP playthrus). That alone will take around 50-60 hours (even following guides!!) the remaining 200GS are IMO not worth the time/hassle effort to get them as you really need 4 players to boost with who all know what they are doing & will not quit on the group after a few hours !!
PC_GFWL_GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
CRDMUDRUNNER

CTDMUDRUNNER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC_GFWL_GAMER View Post
Forget any guides which tell you otherwise even with boosting you need at least 6-8 SP playthrus (for 6666 kills) then the MP which is a PIA to boost anyway your looking at a minimum of 60 hours for 1050GS more like 80 hours for 1250/1250 GS. It has several time consuming tedious PIA achvs like: DIY PMC, Full Arsenal, The Beast.

My advice is either avoid this game or stop when you get 1050GS (250GS from DLC + 800GS SP playthrus). That alone will take around 50-60 hours (even following guides!!) the remaining 200GS are IMO not worth the time/hassle effort to get them as you really need 4 players to boost with who all know what they are doing & will not quit on the group after a few hours !!

Someone sounds upset. I don't think i even have that kind of time into the game and i did all the MP legit and for fun. Couple Playthrus and then some farming for kills and DONE!!
CRDMUDRUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
RsHu

rwhu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRDMUDRUNNER View Post
Someone sounds upset. I don't think i even have that kind of time into the game and i did all the MP legit and for fun. Couple Playthrus and then some farming for kills and DONE!!
Exactly what I was thinking. Sometimes the achievements just aren't worth the time you put in for them other then the satisfaction of saying you have them when other people don't.

Stay Classy
RsHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
alklein35

Time / hassle to get the remaining achievements? Really? As far as multiplayer goes, I got all but 2 achievements (play all types on all maps, 10 headshots in 1 match) in just a few rounds playing legit this morning. It takes a couple of hours if you don't suck. It's not that it's not worth the time, you just can't play the game - doesn't matter what difficulty you can beat it on SP, the AI in this game sucks, if you can't play MP well, that's your own problem / fault.

The only SP achievement that should take more than 20-30 minutes of working on (besides the beating missions / campaign ones) is the 6,666 kills. And if you grind at the point where you're being lowered on the platform, it takes a couple hours of grinding after you've beaten the game on Contractor and beating the DLC
alklein35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you have the DLC, you can easily get the Beast in a few hours by constantly reloading a certain checkpoint.

And with a boosting party, all the online achievements can be had in a few hours tops as well.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #6
machtkampf91

machtkampf91's Gamercard
It took my buddy and I about 40 hours for 1250/1250
-Halo: ODST
-Red Dead Redemption
machtkampf91 is offline   Reply With Quote