PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Green Day: Rock Band
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
BurritoDePerro

BurritoDePerro's Gamercard
Multiplayer Achievements

Hey, I know there's a specific thread for this, but that s*** is dead, so, I want to get 4 people so we can complete all/most of the multiplayer achievements. I need them all because I have no friends lol.
So far we only need 2 people, hopefully all with mics so we can work on the triple harmony achievements for the whole group etc.

So far the "band" is:

BurritoDePerro (me on guitar/bass expert or a very lousy singer lol)
Fai1cookie (drums)
a drunk taco (vocals/or anything else)

So we need to complete this, I won't mind singing but I can't guarantee much lol, anyway, I'm hoping to this over a weekend so we all have enough time and can get rid of all these achievements on one go, if you want, please message me and post here, and once we have the other 2 members we will get this done. Cheers!

EDIT: We only need one more person to get the full band, and hopefully get all multiplayer achievements out of the way this weekend so I can trow this game away. Thank you!

Last edited by BurritoDePerro; 08-22-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Updated INFO.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Drag0nstarz

Drag0nstarz's Gamercard
Hi yeah I can do this. Only thing is I want to watch f1 this weekend but other than that I'm available. what would i likely be playing mate? I prefer Bass (hard/expert).
Old 09-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
BurritoDePerro

BurritoDePerro's Gamercard
What do you mean you want to watch? like don't play? just leave your controller on while we get the achievement? I don't get lol. Well I'll send you a FR and I will try to get this next weekend if you want to play and get all the multiplayer achievements.

Cheers!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
Coadster1

Coadster1 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoDePerro View Post
What do you mean you want to watch? like don't play? just leave your controller on while we get the achievement? I don't get lol. Well I'll send you a FR and I will try to get this next weekend if you want to play and get all the multiplayer achievements.

Cheers!
Just to clear that up, he wanted to watch the Formula 1 races that weekend, he said he could play anytime around them, but he didn't want to miss them. That was like a couple weeks ago though, you kinda took a while to reply...

Seriously 3.0 (4/17/12)
Unlocking Seriously 3.0 (Click)

1 - HELL Difficulty Mode Cleared. (9/3/12)
(Achievement to hit 100K)
Hitting 100,000 GamerScore (Click)

TrueAchievements

Last edited by Coadster1; 09-06-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
fuzzycat240

Send a message via Yahoo to fuzzycat240

fuzzycat240's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I need the band achievements too. I play the bass hard/expert.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
Drag0nstarz

Drag0nstarz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coadster1 View Post
Just to clear that up, he wanted to watch the Formula 1 races that weekend, he said he could play anytime around them, but he didn't want to miss them. That was like a couple weeks ago though, you kinda took a while to reply...
yeah exactly what coadster said ^^ I was around all weekend ready to do it apart from sunday (12-3pm).

The bad thing is now that I had to trade it in to get a new headset as mine broke. hope you get the achievements though.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #7
LukedrummerxD

LukedrummerxD's Gamercard
I'll be willing to play anything you need me to play if you are still looking for someone
Old 09-30-2011, 01:39 AM   #8
KrazyEyezKillla

I am also looking for people to go for the million points and the unison bonuses on the three songs. Feel free to send me a request

KrazyEyezKillla
Closed Thread