PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
King Sancho 85

KingSancho85's Gamercard
Ironman Performance Achievement, what went wrong???

I did this twice tonight and both times I didn't get the achievement unlocked... I have 7'0'' Rolb and QB, and one time i blocked FG and got TD, and other time I blocked punt and got TD, both games had tons of TD's with QB side. I have it freshman, does it have to be on varsity for achievement to unlock or what else could be the problem?
King Sancho 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Defiantllama14

Defiantllama14's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sancho 85 View Post
I did this twice tonight and both times I didn't get the achievement unlocked... I have 7'0'' Rolb and QB, and one time i blocked FG and got TD, and other time I blocked punt and got TD, both games had tons of TD's with QB side. I have it freshman, does it have to be on varsity for achievement to unlock or what else could be the problem?
Yes I believe that the difficulty does have to be on varsity. Start a RTG and do not touch any of the difficulty settings and the achievement should unlock. Also you probably already know this but you have to score a rushing touchdown with your QB. Passing touchdown I would not think would count.
Defiantllama14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
King Sancho 85

KingSancho85's Gamercard
Alright cool, yea first time I just had passing TD's, but second time I had both rush and pass Td. So must be the freshman setting. Thanks
King Sancho 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:13 AM   #4
TweetyNurse

TweetyNurse's Gamercard
Got it on my 4th game...Got a pick 6 with my MLB....I was so happy... No on to Dynasty then Im done with the game. GL to everyone

GT: TweetyNurse...Please send me a message with any Friend Request...Thanks
TweetyNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
NATE iz KING

NATE iz KING's Gamercard
I got the achievement on freshmen difficulty. I believe you must change the settings before starting the RTG. If you start the RTG and then change settings to freshmen you will not unlock any of the achievements. When you change the setting a box pops up that explains you will not be available for leaderboards but I can't remember if it says anything about achievements. I didn't get it the first time but the second time on freshmen I was able to get all of the achievements on freshmen difficulty since I changed the settings prior to starting my RTG.
NATE iz KING is offline   Reply With Quote