Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
GTA Iv. Those are not that hard of achievements, I just don't wanna
purpleinsect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #32
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
The one that comes to mind first is Marvel vs Capcom 3. The only thing keeping me from the 1000G is mission mode. I suck at mission mode. No 100% for me. Another game I know I can't get 100% in is LEGO Rock Band. I have to do the "The Final Countdown" achievement which is very hard and the two achievements that require 4 local people. Unfortunately I don't have 4 local people to play with :/ Rock Band 2 is also another music game that I am close in. Only need the one that involves the solo buttons and... the drum achievements. T_T I'm really bad at drums so I doubt I can get 100% here either. The only other game I can think of that I so close yet so far in would be Phantasy Star Universe. I got all of the original achievements, but the only problem now is the DLC achievements, which in order to get, I have to pay to play. x.x I'd never be allowed to do that, so unfortunately this is yet another game I will never 100%.

Extra Life 2014 - Play Games. Help Kids. | Backloggery
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes...
ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #33
LameUsername

Owainh25's Gamercard
L.A noire-finish all cases with 5 stars,drive all vehicles and 100% completion.Traded the game in now so thats the end of them
Old 08-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #34
Blitz MMCCV

Blitz MMCCV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameUsername View Post
L.A noire-finish all cases with 5 stars,drive all vehicles and 100% completion.Traded the game in now so thats the end of them
You should of used the guide thats an easy 1400G game.

Completed Retail: 13
Completed Windows Phone 7: 7
Completed XBLA: 3
Completed Windows 8: 3

Blitz MMCCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #35
LameUsername

Owainh25's Gamercard
Finding all the vehicles is impossible and I was sick of the game,very repetitive
Old 08-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #36
Dragon Weew

dragon weew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
A lot of arcade games that I own only have 2 or 3 achievements left to get in them. However I can't get the achievements because they are either too hard or I just can't be bothered completing them. The only game that I have that has only one achievement left to get in is Limbo, the 'No Point in Dying' achievement. I don't think I could complete that game with 5 or less deaths.

Last edited by Dragon Weew; 08-24-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Dragon Weew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #37
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
I only have 1 more achievement left for Saints Row 2..it is Kingpin..no surprise there. I only need 4 more rank badges and 1 unranked badge (Arr...badge). The requirement for arr badge is to be on Sept 19th or Dec (not sure what day)...it takes a long time to do this in legit and did some boostings but it doesnt help very much though. I have been on multiplayer for 2 weeks now and may not get my final achievement in 3 more weeks or so.

Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #38
Scuba Schteve

Send a message via MSN to Scuba Schteve Send a message via Skype™ to Scuba Schteve

Scuba Schteve's Gamercard
I'll be honest I only have 1 100% game and its Lost 'sigh' but Im only 2 away from 100% in Mass Effect 2, just have to grab the 2 Insanity Difficulty ones.
Scuba Schteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #39
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Final Fantasy 13: only 5 more to 100%, but soo soooooooo boring after beating the main storyline. Traded in.
Too Human: only needed Teamwork Takedown, got super bored and never bothered to find a partner. Traded in.
Dragon Age Origins: Only needed Grim Reaper. But like FF13, soooo much replaying and grinding...lost interest. Traded in.
Dead Space 1: lacking Z-baller and Don't Get Cocky, made a few attempts, wasn't fun so didn't bother trying again. Game loaned out now.
Beyond Good & Evil HD: only missing the looters, but absolutely hate those chase sections.
Enslaved: loved the game but the collectibles, the collectibles from HELL!!! Traded in.
Call of Duty Classic: Veteran....bloody veteran.
COD MW2: Honor Roll and Star 69. Traded in.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #40
killer297

Suicidebunny117's Gamercard
i think that i would have to say that halo 3 and bioshock damm all that research lol but i think that i would also have to add fallout 3 just need the bobbleheads and a couple of the karma ones with the leveling up but thats about it

killer297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:40 AM   #41
Paulson

I can check spectral force 3 off the list! I guess i got a little inspired and actually tuffed it out
Paulson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:36 AM   #42
Hallowgraves

hollowedgrave's Gamercard
The first Bioshock. Got all the achievements in it except the 100% all diaries one. I missed one of the three diaries in that mechanical area that you can't return to. ONE.

I have no desire to go for it again.
Hallowgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #43
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Tiger 11 - 915G(just online left, ceebs getting in a group of 24)
Tiger 10 - 960G(Just 'big money' which is impossible now. i even did 'circle of life')
SEGA superstars tennis - 940G(just gotta AAA jet set, so annoying i gave up lol)
Mafia 2 - 930G(wanted posters, ceebs again. i even broke my usual rule with campaigns and beat it on hard too.)
Pure - 930G(just a few easy things left really, traded it in though for some reason. might buy it back cause i feel like playing it again.)

i have a few in the 800's, and also a few in the 600's that are 100% sp, but 0% online(either didn't have live or online pass)

but the worst one is Sega all stars racing - 900/1000, 49/50. the achievement missing reads as follows 'Earn every achievement in the game'...damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Too Human: only needed Teamwork Takedown, got super bored and never bothered to find a partner. Traded in.
i'm probably not one to talk, but if you managed to get every other achievement in that godforsaken game, that is pretty epic and deserves to be capped off. i even managed to end with that one despite my usually steering clear of online achievements. i wish i could help but i also traded in that game(got $1 more than i paid for it, even though i traded it in at a game store...). still, compared to legendary weapons and all that crap, teamwork takedown shouldn't be that difficult to manage with the trading threads.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #44
JoeTheBomb05

JoeTheBomb05's Gamercard
Assassain's Creed 2- Just really have not bothered. Could If I wanted

LA Noire: Reefer Madness DLC, Golden Film reels & 100%

Portal 2: Go through 4 portals without touching ground, hugging three friends (even tough I have do that), and completing calibration test with a friend

Mass Effect 2: Incinerate specilalist, the insanity (I think) difficulty achievement
JoeTheBomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #45
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

GingerSkullpion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Tony Hawks American Wasteland, just need the achievement for the 3 playthroughs which was 100g but couldn't be bothered to play the game twice more just for one achievement, once was bad enough for me.

Now with the GT: GingerSkullpion
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #46
McGowan333

McGowan333's Gamercard
I was very close to Gun, Eat Lead, Battlefield 1943, Mercenaries 2, CoD 4, Medal of Honor, and Halo: Reach
McGowan333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #47
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosugar View Post
i'm probably not one to talk, but if you managed to get every other achievement in that godforsaken game, that is pretty epic and deserves to be capped off. i even managed to end with that one despite my usually steering clear of online achievements. i wish i could help but i also traded in that game(got $1 more than i paid for it, even though i traded it in at a game store...). still, compared to legendary weapons and all that crap, teamwork takedown shouldn't be that difficult to manage with the trading threads.
I hear yah, honest I do. But when I thought that it would be a better idea to prop up a corner of my couch with the game than to play it .... I figured it was time to let it go.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
fax5jrj

fax5jrj's Gamercard
Mass Effect 2: Insanity, Paramour (it's hard for me, and I have no idea why...), and all those do this to that type of armor achievements. Not to mention this game has the worst achievements tracking I've ever seen.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Demolition Man.

Halo 3: When you get to a certain point in Lone Wolves, every achievement for it becomes impossible (right around 25). Also, all of the point ones, considering they're all a waste of my time.

Halo 3: ODST: No motivation at all.

That's about it...
fax5jrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #49
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I'm at 980/1000gs on Ghostbusters:TVG because of two glitched achievements .

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #50
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
Dead Space.

Few achievements left but i two of them are: Beat on insane and Use only plasma cutter and im trying to get them on one playthrough.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #51
xDavexSKYNET

HARMSWAY x314x's Gamercard
Madden 10 - The gang's all here

I JUST WANNA EAT SOME DUDE
xDavexSKYNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #52
nightwing187

Halo 3 I need to beat it on legendary and need the vidmaster on ghost
Tony Hawk's American wasteland get all gaps
nightwing187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:47 AM   #53
SicklyPlague
Not that kind of plague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
LA noire have a few achievements from dlc cases + reefer madness along with getting a 5 star on every case finding all the cars and film reels plus a few of the weapon achievements
Bioshock 1 and 2. both maxing out research finding audio diary and for 2 Minerva's den and the multilplayer ones.
SicklyPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #54
OrdinaryToast

Black Ops - Got tired of all the new zombie achievements so I need to get around to playing those again :/
OrdinaryToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #55
steveo

Ix STEVEO xI's Gamercard
Red face

Quake 4(eng) and quake 4(ger) lol.....
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #56
tremberz

tremberz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Angry

Ninja Gaiden II. Just need one more achievement and thats to complete all karma attack missions on master ninja difficulty. Only need three to complete, but anyone that has played the game just knows how hard they are. If come so close many times on each mission but just can't be bothered to play it anymore. I'm so close yet so far, its so tough. Easily one of the toughest achievements on the 360.

Gears of War Veteran
Seriously - unlocked 6/6/07
Seriously 2.0- unlocked 2/2/10
Seriously 3.0- unlocked 21/3/13

Total Online Kills - 150,000+

tremberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #57
KennyD21

KennyD21's Gamercard
I'm very surprised only one person mentioned DEAD RISING, but even he just mentioned DEAD RISING 2.

Only lacking 5&7 Day Survivor for Dead Rising 1... WORST ACHIEVEMENTS EVER.
Only lacking coop and all melee weapons in Dead Rising 2...
KennyD21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
KeepEmRolling

KeepEmRolling's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Forza 3-Drift Lap 5 GS is all I need for 100%. I've tried it many times...I suck at drifting and have given up.

Two Worlds-I have two...All Underground Locations and All Locations. Might do the underground, but thinking about finding everything makes me numb
KeepEmRolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #59
KennyD21

KennyD21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameUsername View Post
Finding all the vehicles is impossible and I was sick of the game,very repetitive
Actually there are a ton of guides out there for the vehicles... It just takes time. But like Blitz said, it is an easy 1400G game.
KennyD21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:38 AM   #60
ooo0ooooooo0ooo

Send a message via Skype™ to ooo0ooooooo0ooo

OMFG its a Bear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Peggle. Never gonna beat all of the challenge levels.

Thanks for the sig Xerofox!

75/119 Xbox LIVE Arcade games Completed. Iss nice!

ooo0ooooooo0ooo is offline   Reply With Quote