PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > CSI: Deadly Intent
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
DBurchHero

DBurchHero's Gamercard
100% Skill Answers Here

I, like many, were stuck on the 100% skill achievement. What I did was on case 1 I used the guide that is all over the web (or the one on gamesages.com). I then went to youtube and typed in "deadly intent case 1"

I opened the case and let the video run in its entirety and then I started the case. The only thing you need the video for (part 3 of the case 1 BTW) is the fingerprints. I got 100% skill by using the videos and by using all 5 search spots on the fingerprints.

Apparently WHERE you put the print search spots is just as important as matching up the print. I used the ones in the video, all 5 of them on each, and got 100% skill.

Just be sure to save after every print or before every time you go to the lab. Constantly check that you have 100% on your case file and you should be fine.

PM me here if you have any questions or need any help because I doubt, with my now 1000GS, that Ill be coming back here or add me on live @ DBurchHero
DBurchHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
Choccrazy92

Choccrazy92's Gamercard
Cheers for the hint about the fingertips! I've be trying to get the achivement for ages and I just couldn't do it. So cheers for the hint.
Choccrazy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:08 AM   #3
texcaf

texcaf's Gamercard
Thanks I will try this that is the only achievement that I need.
texcaf is offline   Reply With Quote