PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rogue Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Snake Eyes1499

FluffyMcFurball's Gamercard
Underrated?

This game might be bad but it's the kind of bad that makes it fun a bit like 'The Club' the online is hectic and the campaign is short but kept me in it.

So does anyone agree and if yes wanna play some multiplayer to boost some of the achievements?

Add me if you do (my voice is weird and laughable so there you go abuse all you want)
Snake Eyes1499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes1499 View Post
This game might be bad
Understatement of the year.

The game is riddled with so many problems is an utter joke. Did they even play test half of the game modes? As a blind cat would notice something was not right.

ferrari360max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
DA.PAUL

I dont honestly think this is underated-i can enjoy a bad game-i dont just buy all the big name games and i definetely dont listen to magazine or internet site reviews.
I dont need awesome graphics either,but it has to have some enjoyment and this was sparse!(just the cut scenes provided a laugh-when he dives into ice cold russian water at the end of a level or where he starts a level coming out a lift puffing a cigar.)
i mean you said it-the campaign was short-i mean short as odst(although i would prefer this game over that)-i just was probaply expecting too much-i thought their first effort on 360 shellshock 2 wasnt bad-this had a good subject and story potential too on what it is based and with mickey rourke doing the voice i thought this would be sweet-
you said online was hectic?i could barely get a legit game-although it did pick up yesterday when it was released in usa.id give it a 4 outta 10 and thats generous.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Snake Eyes1499

FluffyMcFurball's Gamercard
Well I was playing online it ended up only the first game was well hectic the others seem slow and laggy (Also the kill moves online are hit and miss) but still managed to hit top spot on team deathmatch and I know what your saying about not listening to reviews or other people as I stick to older games even if they get bad reviews and I dislike Halo and Call of Duty...

The thing is it was bad which made it fun, the game did need to be more 'gritty' and well needed gore due to the background story, but its kept me going I suppose which is more than can be said for other games!!!
Snake Eyes1499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Deathr0t

deathr0t's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Its Richard Marcinko isnt it? The father of the SEAL team six, I read some really good books by him, interested to see if the story comes from his memos on the field, or if its just made up....

Richard "Dick" Marcinko (born November 21, 1940 in Lansford, Pennsylvania), is a former United States Navy SEAL and author. A number of nicknames have been ascribed to Marcinko, including "Rogue Warrior", "Demo Dick", "Shark Man of the Delta" and "The Geek". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Marcinko)

Deathr0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
j69plus1

Send a message via AIM to j69plus1 Send a message via Yahoo to j69plus1

J69plus1's Gamercard
I agree that the good was fun, or is fun, I'm still playing it now. I really like the dialogue, kinda reminds me of Wanted's dialogue. Multi player seem ok havent really got into it to much yet. Im just having fun playing campaign.

j69plus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
II KaotiK

Drjft's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Definitely not underrated.

Can't wait to write my review tomorrow. I imagine it somewhere between something from Zero Punctuation, and a stand up routine.

~Bryce

1st in Australia to 1000GS Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

II KaotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #8
REfan001

Send a message via AIM to REfan001

Guneagle01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes1499 View Post
I know what your saying about not listening to reviews or other people as I stick to older games even if they get bad reviews and I dislike Halo and Call of Duty...
wow, you're so cool and hardcore.....

REfan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Underrated? Are you for real? This game is a complete joke. Chumps like you are the reason companies keep spewing out junk like this. If you think this game is underrated, then you have no idea what a good game is.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #10
marty da stooge

Marty da stooge's Gamercard
how do you make a game without a jump button these days!?! is his ponytail to heavy or something?

Marty's back in action!
marty da stooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
NinjaHotPocket

NinjaHotPocket's Gamercard
i think its super underrated...its a game you can have a ton of fun with and how are people saying this game has horrible graphics? It looks like rbsv2 mixed with cod4 graphics. But besides that the only problem i had is some lag issues
*cough* MW2...oh and every other online game has its downsides...LAG
NinjaHotPocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
lip splitter

Lip splitter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
This game does nothing for me at all. I have played some good low budget games (return of matt hazard:eat lead) and I have played some bad low budget games (darkest days, THIS GAME). I play games for fun and achievments but i did my grinding of achievments this week with csi, put this game in and I doubt if I will finish yet. I do not care about graphics or storylines but I do care if the game feels polished and this comes no where close. You cant aim worth a crap, no jump, the only words he knows is shit, fuck, cock, balls, pussy, etc.... It tried to be a good game by taking some of the older punisher game finishing moves and tried to give it a james bond feel but it fell way to short. There was nothing new in this game that you cant pick up from a nintendo 64 game. Maybe im wrong because ive only gone thru level 4 and only played 2 online games but I dont think I could take anymore of it. I tried to play more but there was only 3 other people online (it is 2am here but I can put in COD3 and there is at least 5,000 people on that) so unless I wanted to try and play it would be imposible. The three other people were boosting the achievments and I didnt care to interupt them again.

I do not want you to take offense to me saying this game is crap but thats what it is. If you like games like this more power to you but I prefer games that actualy belong on this generations system not the old xbox or nintendo 64.

lip splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:01 AM   #13
tastyhouse

tastyhouse's Gamercard
I didn't think it was THAT bad. I've definitely played worse. The positive is that it is only 2 hours so it never outstays its welcome.

Although there were a few weird bugs I experienced - the strangest was I think in level 4 or 5 you enter a room where you need to kill a few guys and walk up these stairs to this scaffolding. I ended up walking underneath the stairs in search of a different weapon and when I walked under the stairs I fell through the bottom of the floor into what can only really be described as a great white abyss.

If i looked up I saw the walls of the room I was just in fading away. I know it sounds like I'm making it up but it definitely happened. I had to reload the checkpoint. No idea how testers missed that one.
tastyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:13 AM   #14
Armor42

Armor42's Gamercard
38/100 average review score is spot-on. This game is complete garbage, and if there were no achievements there would be no redeeming value whatsoever
Armor42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:09 AM   #15
Sampson

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
No... This game sucked chode lode.

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
it... irreplaceable."

Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #16
Shad0wTroop3r

SoUL Last Hero's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty da stooge View Post
how do you make a game without a jump button these days!?! is his ponytail to heavy or something?
Im putting this in my sig fing hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty da stooge View Post
Shad0wTroop3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #17
A J

Basket Casee's Gamercard
Along with king kong this is the worst game i have ever played, the movement is terrible, the environments are terrible, the online and singleplayer are terrible, even the guys ponytail is terrible and no jump . . .

Most Recent - Portal 2

100% Arcade Achievements(11):

Most Recent - Millionaire?

A J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
This game is pretty bad, or even unfinished actually, you just walk through 8 levels and there is no final boss encounter or whatever just some missiles you blow up.

For achievements its nice (500+ in 4-5 hours) although multiplayer ruins the short trip to 900-or more.

Gameplay is not annoying cuz its so easy and the voiceover is actually pretty funny.

Difficulty does not stack which sucks major balls.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #19
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

GingerSkullpion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Amazing how people can soon knock a game because of there inability to master the gameplay of it, now I don't see any problems with this game at all.

Underrated just like how Call of Duty MW2 is overrated.

Now with the GT: GingerSkullpion
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:18 AM   #20
LOBO X9

LOBO X9's Gamercard
Was thinking about buying this don't know now
LOBO X9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 AM   #21
Brothaa

Send a message via Yahoo to Brothaa

bruthaa's Gamercard
I picked this up from Wal Mart for a few bucks aweek or so ago. I played the first couple of missions and unlocked a few cheeves. To me its not all that bad (I have played worse) but its still early yet in the game for me . I have read the old posts about the gameplay on here and the only thing I have to say is the aiming could be better. Other than that its alright by me.
Brothaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
Toombs2008

Toombs2008's Gamercard
I think it's better than Shellshock 2 and Saw 2 (I liked the first Saw game but I hated Saw 2), still it's not a good game.
Toombs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote