Sonic the headgehog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love sonic but i hate the game where he dies it breaks my heart:mad:

You are referring to Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 right? He gets revived later into the game though, so all is well!

..What? I don't understand your thread at all. I can't tell if you're venting some steam or asking a question. You're saying that you hate the game where he dies. Isn't that pretty much every game? I mean he can DIE in every game, right? Uh... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING????

He's venting, it's intended to be a discussion thread of sorts. I'm sure he was referring to the Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 storyline where Sonic temporarily dies in the hands of Elise. He is posting in the wrong forum for this sort of thing but I would assume he was already in this one so he posted about it here. I think he meant "canon-wise" Sonic dies not in a game over sense like you brought out, haha.

Edited by FeLizP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hate Sonic the Hedgehog(2006) because it was one of the 2 games that started the "Sonic Cycle." That and it was a huge heaping pile of fail.

SEGA still hasn't broken free of it.

The only decent sonic game since the originals has to be generations. Its brought back its originality with new twists that dont actually ruin it.

• 1 year later...