PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
Eazynem Makaveli

Do You Think..

..infinity Ward will be back again to continue creating Call Of Duty: Future Warfare using their own magic engine? WWll happened in real life and there actually been many silence wars since and Modern Warfare 3 is about WWlll then COD: FW can always be created by IW with great story and multiplayer in a couple of years or so? i would love it.

Last edited by Eazynem Makaveli; 08-29-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: i erased 'if'
Eazynem Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Doc Lolly

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazynem Makaveli View Post
..infinity Ward will be back again to continue creating Call Of Duty: Future Warfare using their own magic engine? If WWll happened in real life and there actually been many silence wars since and Modern Warfare 3 is about WWlll then COD: FW can always be created by IW with great story and multiplayer in a couple of years or so? i would love it.
WWII did happen in real life.......

and i would be remiss if i didn't share what i was thinking after i read ur post

going kerouac on everybody's ass for 21 years

Last edited by Doc Lolly; 08-29-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Doc Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazynem Makaveli View Post
..infinity Ward will be back again to continue creating Call Of Duty: Future Warfare using their own magic engine? If WWll happened in real life and there actually been many silence wars since and Modern Warfare 3 is about WWlll then COD: FW can always be created by IW with great story and multiplayer in a couple of years or so? i would love it.
If it does get made, I think IW would make Future Warfare. IMO MW3 is going to be an extension of MW2, due to all the shit happening at IW last year. I just dont think they had the manpower and time to build a new engine and start from scratch. I think mw3 will be a rushed game, and suffer alot of the same problems that mw2 suffered. However, i think they are doing it so they can get a good jump on the next game, possibly "future warfare". With IW and the other devs on board I think they will have both the time and manpower to start from scratch. I wouldnt be suprised if we get a new engine and everything. I was also think they might be saving a new game engine for when the next gen xbox comes out. This would give them the freedom to be even more creative on a more advanced system.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
itsxmorningwood

itsxmorningwood's Gamercard
Has it been confirmed that its gonna be Future Warfare? I mean the concept is fine and all but usually each game is linked whether by Treyarch or IW... how would they establish Price or Yuri into a game of the future?
itsxmorningwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I think releasing a next gen game would give them the freedom to start from scratch with the characters. Or they could find some sort of transition of the old characters into the "future warfare" concept. I honestly dont know if the future warfare concept would ever happen, but the conclusion of soaps story would be the least of IW's concerns. My guess is we will see a mw4 regardless if its next gen or current gen.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No matter the name of the next COD by IW or Treyarch, I'm pretty sure that any new COD game with a new game engine will be released in the next generation of consoles, not before. Anyway, the actual titles of the serie sell by the millions already, if it ain't broke why fix it? But a Future Warfare would be cool!

Achievements completion : 99,41%
Gamerscore completion : 99,43%
Retail games completed : 76/80
I'm a completionist!!!

Looking for partners to boost Saints Row 1 mp achievements

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it

Last edited by Snoop QC; 05-02-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote