PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 12
Subscribe    Donate
Madden NFL 12
Quick links
Latest news
Aug 05, 2011 EA Sports' Peter Moore Promoted to EA COO
Jul 28, 2011 Madden NFL 12 Demo Tackling XBL on August 9th
Jun 01, 2011 Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Preview – Staying True to the Game
May 30, 2011 Madden NFL 12 and FIFA 12 Screenshot Round-Up
Apr 29, 2011 Madden NFL 12 Gets Cover Star Peyton Hillis and a Gameplay Preview Vid

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
kahluafan
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 60

Gamertag: kahluafan
Put Da Team On My Back

Anyone know an easier way to do this? Short of just chucking it up there and hoping I've got no idea. Got about half the achievements now but this is going to be the tough one I think!
kahluafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
JoshuaB81285
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Elizabethtown, KY
Posts: 62

Gamertag: JoshBlizzle
Same as any other Madden game. Use a second controller to "play against", have the opposing team do a Field Goal Block, and bomb it to Jennings. TD guaranteed 99.99% of the time.
__________________
GT: JoshBlizzle
JoshuaB81285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
kahluafan
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 60

Gamertag: kahluafan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaB81285 View Post
Same as any other Madden game. Use a second controller to "play against", have the opposing team do a Field Goal Block, and bomb it to Jennings. TD guaranteed 99.99% of the time.
That would work if it was for a 99+ TD. It states 99 yards specifically.
kahluafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
vithzeral
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 366
Send a message via ICQ to vithzeral

Gamertag: vithzeral
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahluafan View Post
That would work if it was for a 99+ TD. It states 99 yards specifically.
You have to be on the 1 yard line of course ... on the previous play just run backwards and go out of bounds at the 1.
vithzeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #5
Ph1l0z0ph3r
 
Ph1l0z0ph3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88

Gamertag: ph1l0z0ph3r
Its a pain in the ass. The fucking team has a habit of blitzing when your in the endzone and Jennings never seems to really snap away from the defender like hes suppose to. If anyone finds a good play let me know. I tried the Hail Marys but I just can't get Jennings to shake the defender.
Ph1l0z0ph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:35 AM   #6
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 523

Gamertag: D0pe B0I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph1l0z0ph3r View Post
Its a pain in the ass. The fucking team has a habit of blitzing when your in the endzone and Jennings never seems to really snap away from the defender like hes suppose to. If anyone finds a good play let me know. I tried the Hail Marys but I just can't get Jennings to shake the defender.
Use 2 controllers and run out of bounds at the 1. Have the defense use FG block and for offense use a shotgun go route with Jennings running straight. On defense there will be a guy all the way in the back, bring him to the line. Now hike the ball and tap B which should be assigned to Jennings. TouchDown! everytime.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 PM.