PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Subscribe    Donate
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quick links
Latest news
May 16, 2016 ICYMI: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Now Supports Multi-Disc Xbox 360 Games
Oct 25, 2013 Adam Jensen Voice Actor Was Sacked From Role As Far Cry 3 Lead
Oct 25, 2013 MCM 2013: Deus Ex: Human Revolution's Adam Jensen Takes to the Main Games Stage
Oct 23, 2013 Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Launch Trailer is Go
Jun 12, 2013 E3 2013: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Coming to Xbox 360

Old 01-22-2016, 07:41 AM   #1
brent420

Gamertag: B Scrizzle21
Quick question

On the final boss fight a little ways in 3 enemies come out after you and then a little later 3 more show up do these count if they see u and kill you?

I was so careful on this run I know for a fact I didn't kill anyone except for bosses I only used tranquilizer rifle n takedowns also never set off alarms or got shot at when someone would occasionally see me I reloaded last checkpoint right away but nothing that really sucks!

When u beat the main missions and on the left it says ghost and smooth operator are these related to the achievements?
brent420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
OceanH

Gamertag: Ocean H

Awards Showcase Sister-Site Member   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Read the guide...

YAASSSSS! I recently graduated from university! Got my Bachelor's degreeeeeee!
OceanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 02:24 AM   #3
brent420

Every post/guide says something different that's why I asked
Old 01-23-2016, 03:46 AM   #4
BiggD
White Wolf

Gamertag: BiggDope

Awards Showcase Staff Club - BiggD   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 32 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent420 View Post
On the final boss fight a little ways in 3 enemies come out after you and then a little later 3 more show up do these count if they see u and kill you?

I was so careful on this run I know for a fact I didn't kill anyone except for bosses I only used tranquilizer rifle n takedowns also never set off alarms or got shot at when someone would occasionally see me I reloaded last checkpoint right away but nothing that really sucks!

When u beat the main missions and on the left it says ghost and smooth operator are these related to the achievements?
Nope! If you need some help, I followed this guy's walkthrough series when I played the game and it helped alot. Here's that part you're asking about.

He even mentions at 11:17 that, "You don't have to worry about any of the guns going hostile on you here. That's not gonna effect Smooth Operator of Foxiest."

So wait, you beat the game without killing anyone or raising any alarms and you didn't get any achievements?

If that's the case and you're willing to do another playthrough, the guy's full playlist can be found HERE. It'll help a lot.

Thanks to Xerofox for the rambunctiously romantic signature!

~ WITCHER IS LOVE, WITCHER IS LIFE ~
|| CHALLENGE CLUB | STAFF CLUB ||
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 06:23 AM   #5
brent420

I loaded up an earlier save just minutes before the final boss area and cloaked down to the switch u can hack and it's 2012 which shuts everything down and i just shoot the glass and then the boss like the video and I got both pacifist and foxy when the credits started?

Is that pure luck or is this glitchy/buggy? Who knows but like I mentioned earlier I know for a fact I was never was seen or killed anyone I always got ghost so maybe it just didn't register don't matter I guess got it done