PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 4 HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
BoyAnitaShower

ManAnitaShower's Gamercard
Resident Evil 6 Info?

I found out from someone I hardly know, but I know he does work in gaming, game development.
It was not from my source that provides me with information on the RE films.

Anyways, the character is female.

I'll dig deeper, and find out if what he has told me is accurate... because if it is- this sounds like it'll be an amazing RE game. A much needed improvment from the last one. It'll go back to it's roots in survival horror, new camera angels, new shooting style like they did for RE4 (which re-defined shooter games entirely) and of course zombies. Not that uroboros, manjini *beep*

Something that has me confused is that the two people who told me the same details about the game, one said it's going to be a female character from previous games, and the other person is claiming there will be an all new main character never introduced in the RE world before.

So this is ALL I have about this game, so far.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/...&p=2#187701370
BoyAnitaShower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Midey77

Midey77's Gamercard
Rebecca hopefully.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
TVthePunisher
AV#13: What'd you say?!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I remember a source that told me Skyward Sword would be the darkest Zelda ever, where Link actually ends up slaying people before expelling the darkness from himself (Dark Link) and doing battle with him at the end of each dungeon (after beating the boss). Eventually rejoining with him, yadda yadda...ultimate power, finally destroy Ganondorf.

Wow...was he wrong. And his source was from someone who had got everything about Twilight Princess right by the letter about a year or so before it's release. Anyways, I'm not saying this to doubt you...x.x just sharing my weird little story.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
i got squeezed

i got squeezed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyAnitaShower View Post
I found out from someone I hardly know, but I know he does work in gaming, game development.
It was not from my source that provides me with information on the RE films.

Anyways, the character is female.

I'll dig deeper, and find out if what he has told me is accurate... because if it is- this sounds like it'll be an amazing RE game. A much needed improvment from the last one. It'll go back to it's roots in survival horror, new camera angels, new shooting style like they did for RE4 (which re-defined shooter games entirely) and of course zombies. Not that uroboros, manjini *beep*

Something that has me confused is that the two people who told me the same details about the game, one said it's going to be a female character from previous games, and the other person is claiming there will be an all new main character never introduced in the RE world before.

So this is ALL I have about this game, so far.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/...&p=2#187701370

This is a movie, not a game.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 AM   #5
BoyAnitaShower

ManAnitaShower's Gamercard
if you look at it they are talking about the game on the movie forms
BoyAnitaShower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
i got squeezed

i got squeezed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyAnitaShower View Post
if you look at it they are talking about the game on the movie forms

I know that, RE6 is being announced I think September 15th. The film RE: Retribution is being released next year.