PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-31-2011, 02:40 AM   #31
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burress View Post
I've won 57-0 and 66-7 and in neither game did I get the Raiders achievement for winning by 45 points. Anyone else having any issues with it? That one and the creating a MUT team are both glitched for me.
It can take a couple tries to unlock, some people have found using 5 minute quarters does it.
Tromav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:42 AM   #32
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I won 59-0 with the Packers and the Raiders Award unlocked for me.
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:17 AM   #33
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealPavelski View Post
I won 59-0 with the Packers and the Raiders Award unlocked for me.
The first time I did it I used the Packers and it didn't unlock, it just takes a few tries for some people. There's a possible link to quarter length.

Last edited by Tromav; 08-31-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 AM   #34
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Nice Guide and Road-Map.

The games a breeze with two controllers.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:14 AM   #35
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Will you unlock the mut played games achievements, if you super sim?
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:55 AM   #36
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
I hear you'll get the 10/20 games if you do, but you lose practically all your coins as opposed to playing, so if you're saving up for packs I wouldn't advise it.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11

Last edited by litepink; 08-31-2011 at 06:04 AM.
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:09 AM   #37
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Nice Guide and Road-Map.

The games a breeze with two controllers.
Thanks! It's been pretty easy with just one controller, but the INT Achievements are killing me! I finally just got the 100+ Yard INT!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #38
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Its strange. I played 2 games and then simulated 8 games, bringing my total to 10, no Achievement. I then played another game and the Achievement then unlocked?

MUT games can be simulated using SuperSim, however it seems that game 11 must be played to unlock 'Ultimate Veteran' and you will have to play a 21st game to get 'MUT Maniac'.

Last edited by TealPavelski; 08-31-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #39
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Its strange. I played 2 games and then simulated 8 games, bringing my total to 10, no Achievement. I then played another game and the Achievement then unlocked?

MUT games can be simulated using SuperSim, however it seems that game 11 must be played to unlock 'Ultimate Veteran' and you will have to play a 21st game to get 'MUT Maniac'.
I don't think they require you to play the 11th and 21st game. Most likely they want you to play the 10th and 20th game for the achievements.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #40
VELVETxASSASSIN

Ms Velvet's Gamercard
Quote:

how do u simulate MUT? i dont see an option for simming
Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #41
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VELVETxASSASSIN View Post
how do u simulate MUT? i dont see an option for simming
Start the game, go to coaching, then supersim. If you're looking for coins though you get a hefty penalty for supersimming. I ended up with 2 coins last game!

Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
Old 08-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #42
VELVETxASSASSIN

Ms Velvet's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post
Start the game, go to coaching, then supersim. If you're looking for coins though you get a hefty penalty for supersimming. I ended up with 2 coins last game!

Thanks. I couldn't find the sim option.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #43
MarkieJones

MarkieJones's Gamercard
im not sure how to change my email when i got the game at midnight i put it in and i updated my email and password but it still gave me my old MUT is there a way to change the email so i can start over to get the achievement
Old 08-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #44
mikelandry52

for some reason the peyton hillis award didnt unlock for me, i had one game where he rushed for 200+ yards, i made my own custom team and had him rush the entire game. i unlock a few achievements the same way.
mikelandry52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #45
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
I don't think they require you to play the 11th and 21st game. Most likely they want you to play the 10th and 20th game for the achievements.
Well the Achievement wouldn't unlock for me until I played a game after simulating the 10th and 20th games. I am just writing what I did so people could replicate it.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:56 PM   #46
sdemon999

sdemon999's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelandry52 View Post
for some reason the peyton hillis award didnt unlock for me, i had one game where he rushed for 200+ yards, i made my own custom team and had him rush the entire game. i unlock a few achievements the same way.
The Peyton Hillis cheevo (I believe) has to be done with him on Cleveland, not on a custom team.

sdemon999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:35 AM   #47
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdemon999 View Post
The Peyton Hillis cheevo (I believe) has to be done with him on Cleveland, not on a custom team.
I did it with him on Packers, I'm guessing it just can't be done with custom teams.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:27 AM   #48
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromav View Post
I did it with him on Packers, I'm guessing it just can't be done with custom teams.
I too did it with him on the Packers.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:38 AM   #49
SirSnipesYou

SirSnipesYou's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burress View Post
I've won 57-0 and 66-7 and in neither game did I get the Raiders achievement for winning by 45 points. Anyone else having any issues with it? That one and the creating a MUT team are both glitched for me.
Yes the "This One Is Easy" seems to be glitched if you have played the madden ultimate team mode for either 10 or 11, as for the Raiders achievement are you supersiming the games if so none of the achievements will unlock unlike madden 08
SirSnipesYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:40 AM   #50
SirSnipesYou

SirSnipesYou's Gamercard
Quote:
That is not true i have done all the player ones with my ultimate team and i believe you can edit the rosters and put them all on a team and do it that way.
SirSnipesYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 AM   #51
vithzeral

Send a message via ICQ to vithzeral

vithzeral's Gamercard
The punt return achievement is a bit quirky; it doesn't count if you let the ball bounce.
vithzeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #52
BLOMBOMB

blombomb's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I put Hillis and Best on the Bears and edited all the stats as you have in the guide, both have their respective yardage as the achievement asks, but the achievements aren't popping. I'm beginning to think they need to be on their home team?
Old 09-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #53
CuddlyREDRUM

CuddlyREDRUM's Gamercard
Quote:
I know, but some people might want/need a guide, so I figured I would make one just for the hell of it.

Considering there are conditions to the Achievements a lot of the time I appreciate the guide being made. Thanks for putting this together.
CuddlyREDRUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #54
BLOMBOMB

blombomb's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOMBOMB View Post
I put Hillis and Best on the Bears and edited all the stats as you have in the guide, both have their respective yardage as the achievement asks, but the achievements aren't popping. I'm beginning to think they need to be on their home team?
I retract this statement!.. I figured the achievements would pop as I did them, because some things do, but for some reason there are a select few that don't until the game is done. I did a 15 min quarter game and just got 300 something achievement points for it!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #55
Ensign Hugh Man

Dr Enword's Gamercard
I have no clue what's going on because I'm going for the INT achievements and have slowed the receivers down and upped the necessar stats for my DB's but each fucking time the corners are dropping the fucking balls. I tried this for an entire game by setting the outside receivers to run curls and the corners are right there, they jump up for the fucking balls and they just fucking drop the pass. This must have happened fifty times during the game.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #56
vithzeral

Send a message via ICQ to vithzeral

vithzeral's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Hugh Man View Post
I have no clue what's going on because I'm going for the INT achievements and have slowed the receivers down and upped the necessar stats for my DB's but each fucking time the corners are dropping the fucking balls. I tried this for an entire game by setting the outside receivers to run curls and the corners are right there, they jump up for the fucking balls and they just fucking drop the pass. This must have happened fifty times during the game.
Put the 2nd controller on HoF difficulty; if you have the difficulty too low the game tries to help Player 2 by making your DBs play like a bunch of 5-year olds.
vithzeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #57
SaintKnight

sainttheoutcast's Gamercard
I have an interesting tip for the achievements. If you are playing a Superstar, if your team does something that meets the requirements for the achievement (even if your superstar isn't on the field) you'll get the achievement. I don't return kickoffs but I got the 2 kickoff returns for TD achievement.

Completed:
Retail: 28 (Favorite: Halo Reach (1400))
Arcade: 19 (Favorite: Plants vs Zombies)
Recent: LEGO Pirates

SaintKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #58
BadMotivatoR

BadMotivatoR1's Gamercard
"Put the 2nd controller on HoF difficulty; if you have the difficulty too low the game tries to help Player 2 by making your DBs play like a bunch of 5-year olds."

Thanks this worked perfect!!!

Last edited by BadMotivatoR; 09-01-2011 at 04:06 PM.
BadMotivatoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #59
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOMBOMB View Post
I retract this statement!.. I figured the achievements would pop as I did them, because some things do, but for some reason there are a select few that don't until the game is done. I did a 15 min quarter game and just got 300 something achievement points for it!
There is a logical explanation for most achievements that unlock at the end of the game:

Say Peyton Hillis rushes for 1 yard over the achievement requirement. Then, on the next play he loses two yards and gets injured. So, therefore he wouldn't have met the requirement.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #60
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyREDRUM View Post
Considering there are conditions to the Achievements a lot of the time I appreciate the guide being made. Thanks for putting this together.
Not a problem. I enjoy writing Guides.