PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #61
Ixia Sith

Ixia Sith's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide!

Nevertheless, I used Stun Gun on the bosses. Worked especially well on Barett, just stun him, throw a explosive barell at him, repeat. If you run out of barells a few rounds with a shotgun or similar should finish the job (hardest difficulty).

Last edited by Ixia Sith; 10-21-2011 at 05:37 AM.
Ixia Sith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #62
kieran spartan

kieran spartan's Gamercard
Thanks i found most of the bosses hard but this helped me loads
kieran spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #63
pestyoverlord

I think the first boss fight is the only one that took more than a minute. After you hit him with the first barrel he stays stunned long enough to throw the rest.

Boss 2, she ran past I dropped a frag mine. When she was about to move I dropped another. She was always stunned long enough so that when they where spaced out she couldn't move. This may have taken 60 seconds.
Boss 3 punch to the face. 20 secs.
Boss 4 laser rifle to the face. 20 secs.
I never even took damage on these final 3

Give me Deus Ex was extremely easy. If it wasn't for the stupid and numerous missable achievements, this game would be a walk in the park.
pestyoverlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #64
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just did the first boss, I used the stun gun, and you can re-load it quick enough to get another in while he is being stunned and repeat, I think it took me about 10 times, and also used the Remote Detonated Explosive Device once.

Did the same for second boss, going to try this for the third.

Last edited by cjdavies; 10-30-2011 at 06:29 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:28 AM   #65
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
YES!!!! i just effing beat Jaron legit baby, meaning on Give Me Deus Ex AND with having the chip as well!!

for anyone in the same predicament as me (got the chip either by accident or tricked into thinking you needed it), the key IMO is the heavy machine gun and lots of ammo. i also had spare Praxis points so i invested in the recoil reducing one, which makes that gun so much nicer. basically just hide on one of the corners and wait till he's standing there trying to figure out where you are, then unload on him. you can keep the reticule right on him with that Aug. come to think of it, kinda funny that that Aug works when all the other ones dont. LOL oh well.

i really feel like that should have been an achievement.

Last edited by shinobigarth; 11-10-2011 at 03:32 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #66
Theleran

Theleran's Gamercard
Cool these strats worked awesome thanks.
Theleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #67
DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Send a message via Skype™ to DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Dr Ravenholm's Gamercard
Bosses to easy.

The most difficult Boss for me was the second Boss as I didn't have the right gear. Only got her due to a glitch where she was stuck and couldn't move or attack.
But All the others where disappointingly too easy. Boss 3 is simple if you got the Granada Launcher from the Pre-order DLC, but on my next play-through I'll be giving that quick slap a go
The final boss was so easy, it was as simple as the final level in RAGE.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #68
Weroute

ebol's Gamercard
thx man helped alot
Weroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #69
uraj

rolandomota13's Gamercard
this is gonna help alot especially on give me deus ex...took me forever to kill barrett guns blazing...then i find this guide n i killed him my first try with ur tips
uraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #70
Jonesin

SMOK1NGJONES's Gamercard
Worked like a charm!! Except on this first boss when I had only 3 frag mines. Thank god there was a pistol nearby cuz I only had a tranq rifle!
Jonesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:29 AM   #71
F4LF3T15H

F4LF3T15H's Gamercard
Thx Barrett kept destroying me.
F4LF3T15H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #72
Chaotic 1x

chaotic 1x's Gamercard
Cheers, Thanks.
Chaotic 1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #73
DRichards

MrMonkeyMagic's Gamercard
Nice tips! I was getting very frustrated! No time to play it out these days but this got me right back in it!
DRichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #74
Rjs37

CG Rjs's Gamercard
I found the explosive pack that I got with the game came in handy for my boss fights. First time round against Barrett I really struggled but on the second playthrough I just threw the remote explosives at him lol.

Yelena seemed a lot harder on my second playthrough (hard) whereas I don't even remember what I did against her on the first one. For Namir I just used the grenade launcher both times, he was the easiest boss by far.

And if you have the right weapons then the last boss is piss easy. First time round I looked up what I had to do as I was struggling but second time round I made sure I had a laser rifle lol.
Rjs37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #75
sufc47

HandsomeRapier's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide made it very easy.
sufc47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #76
JakJakAttacks

JakJakAttacks's Gamercard
Boss 2:
Stun gun, throw mine, repeat.
She did nothing but stand there and get frags to the face. Seldom do you have an easier boss fight.
JakJakAttacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #77
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Thanks so much for this, I found the second one to be the hardest the third and fourth were a joke.

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #78
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Awesome, I am glad people found this helpful!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #79
DerHirni

YouTube Freak's Gamercard
There's an extremely easy way to defeat the third boss: Throw an EMP grenade instantly then go to your left, he will jump over the wall, and while he is mid air press B and you're done. He would normally counter the attack but it's glitched, he can't counter while he jumps over the wall.

I had a chance to kill the best, but then I remebered suicide is a sin.

Boosting:

Red Dead Redemption (all DLC except free coop stuff)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Multiplayer)
Borderlands 2 (no DLC)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (no DLC)
Assassins Creed: Revelations (no DLC)
SSX

Contact me if you want to boost any of the above games.
DerHirni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #80
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerHirni View Post
There's an extremely easy way to defeat the third boss: Throw an EMP grenade instantly then go to your left, he will jump over the wall, and while he is mid air press B and you're done. He would normally counter the attack but it's glitched, he can't counter while he jumps over the wall.
Did you not look at the guide at all? I posted that on the very first post lol.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #81
xXVanitasXx

xXVanitasXx's Gamercard
The boss fights in this game are ridiculously easy!
xXVanitasXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #82
Chef Not Chief

Chef Not Chief's Gamercard
the first 2 bosses are the hardest. Just use typhoon or gas grenades. You can always use the punch trick with the 3rd boss, and as for the final boss, the battle started, I went into stealth, hit the buttons, hacked control panel, and as soon as I finished that I went into stealth and ran up to where Zhao is, and hid in the corner next to the glass, then if you just wait there, the glass will crack and eventually you can just jump through next to her and sit there unloading into her head, easiest boss fight.

Acrade Games Completed : 16
Chef Not Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:53 AM   #83
Ephidel

Ephidel's Gamercard
Barrett is best dealt with by dropping your gear outside his room, running back for the Rocket Launcher near the Boxguard and just shooting him 3 times. I never took a single hit.

For Yelena, use the Heavy Rifle from outside the boss room, run around the water bits and when you hear her coming, blast in that direction. She'll then use her Typhoon, blow a generator and electrocute herself. Follow up with anything you like, though your own Typhoon kills her super quick.

Namir, one hit punch.

Zhao, Grenade Launcher for the pods/turrets and Gas Mines for those crazies.
Ephidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #84
ChainGrave

ChainGrave's Gamercard
The only person I had trouble with was Barrett, took me a couple of tries, after using all the explosive barrels in the room he soon went down though, for Yelena I just used the stun gun continuously and Namir I one kit Ko'd.
ChainGrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #85
DYNEVO

Dynevo's Gamercard
Easy way

1st boss typhoon
2nd boss typhoon
3rd boss typhoon
Last boss use laser rifle take out turrets then walk over and take her out with typhoon. Super easy.
DYNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #86
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Another way I found for Boss 2 (Yelena) : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=385911
Old 09-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #87
RT Martese

RT Martese's Gamercard
Smile

boss is a joke
RT Martese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #88
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Can you still use the one-punch trick to kill the third boss if you got the bad chip? It seems not, or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I'm waiting him facing the wall, aiming to the top and spamming the takedown button but no effect, he make his jump without being hit and go way.

Edit : Okay, I found the problem. It's written on top of the video "If you got the biochip, you cannot do this". I'll defeat him another way.

Edit 2 : Done. Found a turret on the streets juste before the boss, hacked it, took it with me in the boss room and here we go, died in 10 seconds.

Last edited by davhuit; 09-07-2012 at 01:20 AM.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #89
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyCasanova View Post
Lol this guide sucks. You assume people have these grenades/mines that they probably do not?

Way to make the weakest guide ever! You need an x360a award for that.

Hoping the cheap way of beating boss 3 works for me, cause that's the only useful part of this so called "guide".

Tried using your way on boss 2, but yeah, the game is too crappy to let me turn and throw a grenade regardless of how many times I hit the button. So...thanks...I...think?

Edit: Yep, after trying 20 times the boss 3 one puncher doesn't work. Guess you had to say no to the upgrade for it to work? Might want to ADD that to your 'guide'.
Thank you for the feedback
Sorry you did not find the guide to be of any use.

Added in the info about not being able to use that trick on Jaron if you took the upgraded chip. I believe it was included in the video information though. It should be more clear now.

Last edited by Gackt; 10-09-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #90
ivan122895

snake122890's Gamercard
if you by typhoon ammo and just use it twice it will kill the main bosses quickly
ivan122895 is offline   Reply With Quote