PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #31
Doomsday1974

doomsday1974's Gamercard
Deleted my game and re-downloaded then went through each game in one sitting and got all achievements!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #32
chiefz0r

chiefz0r's Gamercard
I waited until the title update came out for this, hoping it would fix people's problems. However, I beat MK I, II and III and got each respective achievement but did not get "The Chosen One" for beating all three. I could smash something right now, no way I'm playing through MK II again that was borderline impossible.
chiefz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:09 AM   #33
nateeasy

nateeasy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I played this today and it had a patch to download. The MK1 achievement popped up the first time I beat it after several failed attempts before the patch.

Edit: Went through and finished mk3 and Arcade Konquerer and the Chosen One popped up first time.

Looks like the patch fixed everything.

Last edited by nateeasy; 12-24-2011 at 06:36 AM.
nateeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #34
chiefz0r

chiefz0r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateeasy View Post
Looks like the patch fixed everything.
Not for me...I had only played local VS before the patch because I had heard about the glitchiness and didn't want to bother. After receiving the title update, I played and beat all 3 games. Got each of the individual achievements, but not "The Chosen One"
chiefz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #35
Habs14

RIN014's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefz0r View Post
Not for me...I had only played local VS before the patch because I had heard about the glitchiness and didn't want to bother. After receiving the title update, I played and beat all 3 games. Got each of the individual achievements, but not "The Chosen One"
Same thing happened to me. Just beat the second one as it was my last one and didn't get the achievement for beating all three. Going to go through the third one to see if it will pop.

156 completed games: 102 retail, 54 arcade
Habs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #36
Habs14

RIN014's Gamercard
replayed the first and third one and still havent got the achievement. Got halfway through mk2 and quit. this is stupid

Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #37
Habs14

RIN014's Gamercard
replayed the second one and it unlocked. FINALLY!

Old 02-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #38
S1rJ0hn0fY0rk

S1rJ0hn0fY0rk's Gamercard
so it looks like for those of us that got the patch, we still need to play each one at least twice before this one pops. great...why do i suddenly feel a massive migraine coming on at the thought of going through mk2 again? fucking kintaro was a bitch

Edit- Feb 23, 2012...i've noticed something, if once each game has been completed, wait for the full credits to run and once the original title screen shows up again, press the back button and select exit game. you will then return to the game select screen with a dialog box saying that your progress is being saved. DO NOT GO BACK TO THE DASHBOARD! if i am correct, as i am still in the process of checking this, then those of us that have the problem of "chosen one" being glitched should be fixed. As soon as i know for certain, i will post an edit with the date...unless of course someone else beats me to it that is. And this is of course just an idea to get it, i could be wrong, but anything at this point is worth a shot as i have played all 3 of them at least fives time in a row start to finish.

Edit - Feb 23 2012 2230 hours US CST - Confirmed. You must use the back button to exit the current game you are on before moving to the next one OR going to the dashboard. Doing this will save your progress and allow you to get the achievement without any problems. If you do not do it this way, then you will end up getting frustrated as all hell, that is of course if you haven't already gotten to that point as i did. I believe this is also the way to get the win 200 matches "elder god" achievement without having to sit there forever and a day playing nonstop offline. The system does not have an autosave function for this so all match requirements will be reset if you do not save it in the same fashion. I apologize if this is shotty explanation, this is in fact the first time i may have found a way around a glitch, but hopefully this will help others from having the same issues alot of us have had already

Last edited by S1rJ0hn0fY0rk; 02-24-2012 at 04:35 AM.
S1rJ0hn0fY0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #39
Predator Pete

I played MK1 and UMK3 then switched off the xbox. Came back later and finished mk2 and the chosen one didnt pop, though all the others did on cue. Decided fuck it, and rolled through UMK3 and MK1 in the same session without switching off the xbox and the chosen one eventually popped.

Play count:

First session - UMK3 and MK1
Second session - MK2, UMK3 and MK1 *achievement popped*
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #40
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
Smile

It happen to me before. When I buy and downloads Mortal Kombat Acarde Kollection, I play MK first on very easy to beat it and the achievement didn't pop up. I play it again by default the game setting (Normal), beat it and achievement popped up. I also beat MK2 and MK3 on my first try by default the setting and got them both achievement.

I think it have something to do with changing your setting of your game. So it will be better to play it on default setting.
Hyuzeni Pattasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #41
MrSteel74

Send a message via Yahoo to MrSteel74

MrSteel74's Gamercard
Just sat through 3 hours playing through this horse shit game and beat all 3 games yet again and still no achievement. So the theory of not changing settings just got shot out of the water. I played each game in sucession, did not change any settings and sat through the credits till the title screen came up. Then backed out to the main menu waited for it to say it was saving the game and then went to the next game. I've beaten each game at least 5 times oh and still no Elder God achievement either. Never playing this piece of crap ever again.
MrSteel74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #42
John Henry Jackson

JonHenryJackson's Gamercard
This is still glitched. Bought this game last week. Beat UMK3 today and no achievement popped up. IM NOT REPEATING THIS CRAPPY GAME!!!!! Beat all these games with no problem on the sega genesis. Got the all the trophies with no problem on the PS3.
John Henry Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote