PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: The Broken Bond
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
DuckPond

GracefulRuscoe's Gamercard
Curse mark Sasuke (Ninja card)

This one is very anoying. It seems that only a big attack can kill him. but every time he attacks, I loose Chakra. Any tips. I'm using Naruto, Rock Lee and Neji.
DuckPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
NateOblivion

Alvekan's Gamercard
Bear in mind that Curse Mark Sasuke is on a power level far beyond the regular ninja. His only real match is Demon Fox Naruto, who you won't be able to use until after this fight.

I had a lot of chakra pills handy, and would just pull off a combo to knock him away, then perform as powerful a Rasengan as I could before Sasuke was able to get back and hit me. This still took a while, though at the time I didn't have the Way of the Third and Seal Mastery scrolls, which would have made it easier.
NateOblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
I GRIMJOW I

xDirtyCarnivaLx's Gamercard
i used the scrolls for rage strengthening. The one where you get 75% i believe it was more dmg and length of rage. Bear in mind cm2 sasuke can't use rage. Scrolls which lower dmg didn't seem to affect sasuke's dmg against me. It stayed rediciously high. The rage helped a lot for me, and cheap tactic which he couldnt do much against was just using x,x,x,x,y combo whenever he got up (with choji i knocked almost all his hp away this way). Just ran up to him, did that combo all the time, then when rage was filled, triggered that, and continue that combo.
I GRIMJOW I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:07 AM   #4
admeister

livemeisler's Gamercard

I found the scrolls Way of the Third (gained from the Third Hokage's card) and Shark Skin (gained from Kisame's card) very useful for this fight. Hit him with Rasengan as often as possible, then make sure you block his attacks. It worked quite well for me.
admeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #5
Berzerk

Berzerk Blaze's Gamercard
For some reason, I can't find the card. I'm in the Octogonal Arena in River Crossing and I can't find it. Also, I'm doing the Sound Four mission so maybe that's why?

10,000 Gamerscore Achieved - October 28th, 2008
20,000 Gamerscore Achieved - April 8th, 2009
Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:59 AM   #6
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
For some reason, I can't find the card. I'm in the Octogonal Arena in River Crossing and I can't find it. Also, I'm doing the Sound Four mission so maybe that's why?
its in the middle of the ring in the island where you'll find orochimaru's lair..

and yeah, this dude is very tricky, one combo kills one of my guys..
i was on jonin difficulty and it was hard, so i tried chunin, but still hard..
d.palapuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
I used the scrolls obtained from The Third, Itachi, Kisame and the one that boost your combo power by 100%. My crew was Neji, Naruto, Kiba. Naji's taijutsu is strong plus after every combo you can walk up and do the Kaiten. With Kiba it more difficult. You just have to spam him with some XXXX and don't let him live. One combo from him and you are done for. The scroll from Gaara or the scrool obtained from Orochimaru also work great.

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:49 AM   #8
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I finally beat him today!!!
i just need tsunade and temari...
d.palapuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
Fromaginator

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.palapuz View Post
its in the middle of the ring in the island where you'll find orochimaru's lair..

and yeah, this dude is very tricky, one combo kills one of my guys..
i was on jonin difficulty and it was hard, so i tried chunin, but still hard..
The card fights are always on jounin difficulty

also the card only appears once the story has been completed
Old 02-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #10
Fromaginator

I just beat sasuke. I actually didn't have any trouble using the following (beat him first try with this set up)
naruto
health-9/10
chakra-10/10
strength-4/6
jutsu-6/6

kiba
health-9/9
chakra-7/7
strength-6/6
jutsu-3/3

choji
health-8/8
chakra-8/8
strength-6/6
jutsu-3/3

scrolls
way of the third
mist
shark skin
sand shield

Sasuke spams combos and they do a lot of damage, sand shield makes them manageable if you don't manage to block them (which you want to do hence shark skin). Also spam combos back utilizing mist then when he gets knocked far enough away use the strongest jutsu you can get in using way of the third. The three characters are a good choice because they have plenty of health(naruto could have more the he did when I did this fight) this is important so sasuke can't one combo kill you (like he did when I used shikamaru)

the fight consisted of a bunch of combos, 2 level 3 health pills, 2 rage modes, 1 human boulder, 2 getsugas (levels 1,3), 2 rasengans (levels 1,4) all jutsu were perfect and x1.20 extra damage. I started with kiba then went to naruto and finally choji All and all it went well never really came close to losing and mostly spammed kiba's killer combo xxxy.

You could probably substitute the defensive scrolls but the offensive scrolls seem crucial, also I know all the scrolls are from ninja cards but if you're fighting curse mark sasuke chances are you've gotten the other 9 and if you're here you're probably having trouble good luck

remember to increase non naruto character's stats use the dojo
Old 05-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
Shinnizle

Shinnizle's Gamercard
Super easy to get. You only need the Mist scroll (obtained from Zabuza's Ninja Card) and plenty of health pills. Use Rock Lee, and use the Eight Gates Jutsu. You'll plow through Sasuke. The health pills are useful to regain your health after the Jutsu.

Shinnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
RedDragon4275

reddragon4275's Gamercard
I had no problems what-so-ever with this Ninja Card. I had Naruto, Shikamaru, and Neji. I only used Naruto though.

The main scrolls I needed to have Equipped was Seal Master(Chakra Builds up faster for Jutsu,) Itachi's Scroll (Auto Substitution 40% of time,) and the Reflex Scroll (10% Auto Block.) Anything else you can pretty much choose.

When he got close enough I would just xxxy, run up to him as hes getting up and xxxy. Rinse and repeat until Rage Builds up... Once you get the Rage Meter, xxxy and then Rasengan. After Rasengan, use your Rage and xxxy until you're out and build it up again. Very simple.
RedDragon4275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Simulacrum1990

Simulacrum1990's Gamercard
If anyone else have a problem with this fight, use:

Fog
Ironfist

Snakeskin
Sandshield

With Fog and Ironfist every of your comboattacks deals +140% Damage.
With Sandshield the incoming damage get decreased about 50%
With Snakeskin 75% of incoming damage get absorbed by your chakra.

Which does mean... you are VERY strong and have many many MANY healthpoints... you dont need Rasengan or your mates... for backup its enough when you have some health- and chakrapills.

When you are fighting with this setup against a random encounter you loose 2-7 healthpoints per hit ... haha

best combo (imo) is
>+X X X Y X

Last edited by Simulacrum1990; 02-02-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Simulacrum1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
ANIME SAG3

ANIME SAG3's Gamercard
this game is awesome
ANIME SAG3 is offline   Reply With Quote