PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Darkest of Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
deepcover

Exclamation ***WARNING*** Blue Ora Guys!!!! 1st time player must read!!!

Before any one starts this game. Don't kill the blue Ora guys!!!! You can use the chasers to stun them, but don't kill them. If you do you will not have enough points to get all the weapons upgrades. I know they tell you in the game a couple times, but I was more worried about just trying to beat the game and didnt listein. So Im now on my 2nd play through you get 40+ points. This is your last warning
deepcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
HAHAHHA I feel so bad for anyone who love cheeves so much they would even bother with this game. But you are right, dont kill the blue orbs. And I promise this will be one shooter that you will be glad to get rid of upon completion.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
I've put off buying this game for a year+ because I hear it's so bad....but something just draws me to it....So I finally ordered it tonight. I'm kinda excited to try this game out....
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
isw42

isw42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorkiller View Post
I've put off buying this game for a year+ because I hear it's so bad....but something just draws me to it....So I finally ordered it tonight. I'm kinda excited to try this game out....
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I bought this day one and loved it. I'm so tired of kids saying things like, "The graphics suck and it's not like Call of Duty or Halo." Well, of course it's not like those other games. The developers aren't trying to copy something that everyone already has!

The developers didn't have a lot of money to make this title, so the graphics are definitely poor for a 360 game. But then again, graphics don't make a game good. The storyline is hilariously awesome, the controls are generally good and gameplay itself is satisfying. Plus, it's an interesting look at historical battles and time continua. Most games are either WWII or Modern. This goes all the way back to Custer and up to WWII. I liked playing in other wars besides WWII for once.

Thankfully, it came out as a budget title, so it wasn't 60 dollars on release day. I wanted to make sure that the makers got their dollars, so I bought it new. That's more than I can say I've done for many other publishers/developers.
isw42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The TC is right....I am so glad I saw this before progressing too far into the game because I was not paying attention either. Luckily I made it towards the end with just barely enough, but I would not have if it hadn't been for this thread. Thanks.