Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dead Island
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2014, 08:35 AM   #1
MrPresident180

MrPresident180's Gamercard
Co-op Ranges

This question or topic may already be posted and I'm sorry if it is, but does anyone know the exact range( in meters) between co-op partners before a person loses out on experience from kills and quest turned in? Also if I have beating the game in the past and just now playing with a friend that just started what all do I miss out on in co-op, other then challenges being linked, is there anything that is affected? thank you for any help or advice
MrPresident180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresident180 View Post
This question or topic may already be posted and I'm sorry if it is, but does anyone know the exact range( in meters) between co-op partners before a person loses out on experience from kills and quest turned in? Also if I have beating the game in the past and just now playing with a friend that just started what all do I miss out on in co-op, other then challenges being linked, is there anything that is affected? thank you for any help or advice
I didn't think distance mattered for that. If it does, then that's news to me and will affect the way I play the game with others. I know you only get the Quest Reward Item if you go pick it up yourself. This makes it much more practical to turn them in as a group. It can be hard to find the quest giver when there's no line on the map telling you how to get to them.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:15 AM   #3
MrPresident180

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
I didn't think distance mattered for that. If it does, then that's news to me and will affect the way I play the game with others. I know you only get the Quest Reward Item if you go pick it up yourself. This makes it much more practical to turn them in as a group. It can be hard to find the quest giver when there's no line on the map telling you how to get to them.

Yea, if you to far away from you co op buddies and turn in a quest or kill something, they don't get the XP for it, they can still come get the quest reward, but its seems like if they are it least 100m out, then they miss out. I was hoping someone knew the exact distance.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:34 AM   #4
MrPresident180

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2014, 06:19 AM   #5
MrPresident180

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!