PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Triggerheart Exelica
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
GENWAKU

Send a message via AIM to GENWAKU

genwaku's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Destroying Faintear

I don't get it. I know I need a specific number of points to actually activate her in stages 1 and 3 but even when I do anchor everything I can and don't get hit, I only ever end up with 1000-ish when I reach the boss and then 1500 when the boss is beaten. There just doesn't seem to be enough enemies or projectiles on screen. Has anyone ever actually done this on "easy" difficulty?

I might try it on normal, but I'm more likely to get hit then. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm anchoring literally everything I can!

EDIT: It's true what they say, bitch about something on the internet and it won't be worth bitching about twenty seconds later. The anchoring method wasn't working for me, so I tried something I saw in a YouTube video. Holding down the shoot button until most if not all of the medals had increased in size, then releasing it. I had about 3000 by the time I reached the boss and she showed up. Now for stage 3!

100% RETAIL:
Alice: Madness Returns, Borderlands, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Left 4 Dead.
(working on Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Dungeon Siege 3 & Gray Matter)

100% ARCADE: Bloody Good Time, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Dead Rising 2: Case West, Harm's Way, Secret of Monkey Island, Secret of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, The Maw
(working on Castle Crashers & TROUBLE WITCHES NEO)

Last edited by GENWAKU; 09-07-2011 at 11:01 PM.
GENWAKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Its really not that hard, even on Easy, just get around 3000+ medals on Stages 1 and 3, just use the anchor to your advantage and make sure not to get hit. And also make the medals bigger like you mentioned. And make sure you don't leave the Anchoring on Manual, its best to leave it on Auto, so that it spins itself and release it at the right moment.

Sig by Setsuna
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote