PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
colinc103

colinc103's Gamercard
Kesha is slaughtering me. Please help.

So I've read every thread on this bored about going against Kesha and I'm on hour three and not making any progress. When I hold B and have the left stick midway/up to the right at least half of my hits are fly balls that are caught on the spot. Kesha team also does a lot of double and triple plays all the time. The most i've ever gotten is two points in one inning. When I pitch it seems all my balls are hit (the difficultly is on low and i'm aiming low) If any one can offer any tips to help it would be much appreciated. I never thought it would be this hard.
colinc103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
colinc103

colinc103's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinc103 View Post
So I've read every thread on this bored about going against Kesha and I'm on hour three and not making any progress. When I hold B and have the left stick midway/up to the right at least half of my hits are fly balls that are caught on the spot. Kesha team also does a lot of double and triple plays all the time. The most i've ever gotten is two points in one inning. When I pitch it seems all my balls are hit (the difficultly is on low and i'm aiming low) If any one can offer any tips to help it would be much appreciated. I never thought it would be this hard.
So I posted this about four hours ago and after much playing I finally have the full K for this game. Here are some tips for the people struggling like I did and also some tips on some of the harder achievements.
-You don't have to beat Kesha first using the thumb stick B strategy I beat the knight team and the twin team before I took her on which gave me much better hitters making her much easier.
-For the Luke Bill achievement I had to hit a home run OUT of the park not in it.
-For the Like Joe achievement follow the guide that has you down five points, not the one that has you down by one (doing the guide that has you only making a 1 point comeback did not get me the achievement.)
-For Cyclone just bunt and go one base with the player you want and then when he/she comes up again just but and go two bases up until they get an in park home run.
colinc103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
I don't know if this will help at all or anything but I just did this with Kesha my first time and they
1. Didn't score
2. I got no mercy by the 4th-5th inning
But from what I gathered online and what I did was
1. Always try to get a homer with ur main guy right away just up left stick and B. home run all the time.
2. If you got home run with your starting guy your in a good position to start at. If you didn't and he got out. From now on until you get back to your main guy with all the other people what I was doing was if the batter hit right handed I kept just clicking my left thumb stick to the left and when the ball came up hit B and most of the times it will always be a single. Same thing goes for the left handed batter but other way around. With them u always want to try to keep getting singles.
3. Powers up are only to be used on times when you think you have the best chance to score or u have a person really close or on 3rd base.
4. Obvious ally your not going to get mercy right away in the first in so. My tips for pitching which seemed to work really well and they never scored. I just would move the ball above the strike zone all the time and throw the change up option it's... The Y button.

Some tips from me since this was a really quick Kesha game and I was kinda dreading it cause the first ones the hardest but maybe beginners luck.
RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote