PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Space Channel 5: Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hidden Commands Guide

Hidden Commands Guide
In this guide I’ll be listing all the secret commands for the reports. If you get 100% on all twelve reports (six regular and six extra) that still won’t be enough for this achievement. Report 4 has two sets of hidden commands, 33 if you get perfect on everything and 25 if you miss a cheerleader (However you only have to do the non-perfect set once. You don’t have to do it on regular AND extra). The hidden commands are also the same throughout the regular and extra levels so if you remember where the secrets are on a regular report you can get those on the extra report. I will be going off of stuff on the regular reports.

You can press any button to activate a hidden command. These commands require precise input for the most part so button mashing for secrets will not work. Also of note are checkpoints which I will get into after all the secrets. The achievement will pop up after you finish whatever report you got your last hidden command on.

Anywho, here is the guide:

Report 1 (7 Commands):

1. As soon as the first level starts there will be three horn beats, the first one is on the second beat. Ulala does a pose for each of these beats as they commence.
  2. As soon as the first level starts there will be three horn beats, the second one is on the third beat.
  3. After the rich people are rescued the three of you will strike a pose, once the pose is struck press a button.
  4. After the second battle (Which ends with you shooting Shadow) all the people you rescued will dance with you and then jump into the air screaming “WHOO!” When they jump in the air and say “WHOO!” press the button.
  5. Once you rescue the Space Guide she will dance with the rest of your group and everyone will strike a pose while shouting “WHOO!” Press the button on “WHOO!”/the pose.
  6. Shortly after rescuing the Space Guide you will have to shoot three robots. After this Ulala says “Staaaay Tuned!” You want to press the button after she says “stay” but before she says turned.
  7. After the first boss battle (Kin Kon Kan) Ulala will say “That’s all for today folks. I’m Ulala reporting for the Space Station, “Spaaace Channel 5!” and then the logo will appear. Ulala makes two hand motions before the logo appears, you want to push the button on the second hand motion she makes.

Report 2 (10 Commands):

1. As soon as the second level starts there will be three horn beats. Once again Ulala will strike a pose for each beat and once again this one is on the second horn beat.
  2. As soon as the second level starts there will be three horn beats. Once again Ulala will strike a pose for each beat and once again this one is on the third horn beat.
  3. After all the kids are rescued they will play a little song then Ulala will jump up while they scream “Yeah!” You want to push the button as soon as you hear “Yeah!”
  4. After the Space Teacher is saved along with the other two students they will dance and Ulala will do a pose. Press a button as soon as she poses.
  5. Shortly after saving the Space Teacher you will have to shoot at three plants. After this Ulala says “Staaay Tuned!” (I’m sorry but I do not know the exact timing for this one)
  6. When Pudding comes out and says “Good Evening Everybody, it’s me! Pudding!” press the button after she says “everybody” but before she says “its”. You pretty much have some kind of blank frame between those two words. Press it in that frame.
  7. After you rescue the Space Bird Mistress she will let out her feathers and then everyone will jump up and yell “Yay!” Press the button on the “Yay!”
  8. After saving the Space Bird Mistress, Ulala will be told to strike three poses. After this she says “Staaaay…” followed by birds chirping (I’m sorry but I do not know the exact timing for this one)
  9. As soon as you enter the greenhouse and see the flower Ulala will say “Looook! What’s that!?” as the flower bulges it’s petals a bit before opening up. Press the button sometime between “Look” and before the petals open up fully. (I’m sorry but I do not know the exact timing for this one)
  10. If you have been doing the second level perfectly so far you should have 91.0% after you defeat the second boss (Pon Piriri) is defeated. As it falls down press the button as soon as your 91.0% turns into a 93%.

Report 3 (9 Commands):

1. As soon as Pudding comes in a yells “The scoop is mmiiinnneeee!” press the button after she says “mine”.
  2. Right after the first hidden command the camera will zoom in on Pudding and she will flip her microphone. As soon as she does this press the button.
  3. When Pine, Sexy 1, and Sexy 2 come out the will start singing. When Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 say “Pine!” hit the button at the start of “Pine!”
  4. When Pine says “slime” hit the button after she says it but before Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 start their verse.
  5. When Pine says “crime” hit the button after she says it but before Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 start their verse.
  6. After Pine says “the beat”, Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 will also say “the beat”. Hit the button at of start of Sexy 1 and Sexy 2 saying “beat”.
  7. Soon after Pine’s song with Sexy 1 and Sexy 2, Noize will be told to back Ulala up. Press the button when he and Ulala strike a pose (they will have their arms out).
  8. After the drum battle with Pine, Sexy 1, and Sexy 2, Noize and Ulala will celebrate by beating on their drums one at a time. On the last hit they both hit their drums at the same time and fireworks come up. Press the button when they both hit their drums at the same time.
  9. After the missile the Space Police shoot at you, Ulala will say “Stay Tuned!” Press the button after she says “tuned”.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters

Last edited by JaxTH; 09-27-2011 at 03:26 AM.
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:44 AM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Report 4 (33 Commands on Perfect/25 Commands on miss of a cheerleader):

1. You MUST save the Rescue Team Leader if you want the first six commands. After the Rescue Team Leader is saved he will do a spin and grunt. Press the button as soon as he spins.
  2. After the Rescue Team Leader spins around his men will then fly downwards go “Urk! Hrk!” Press the button every time you see “Hrk!” on screen.
  3. Look at #2.
  4. Look at #2.
  5. Look at #2.
  6. Look at #2.
  7. After Ulala and the Rescue Team lands she will say “Stay Tuned.” Press the button after she says “stay” but before she says “tuned”.
  8. After you rescue all the cheerleaders they will jump up and shout “Hey!” along with Ulala. Press the button as they “Hey!”
  9. After the cheerleaders jump up they will start a cheer that starts with “Go!” Commands 9-32 are in this cheer. Basically hit the button for every word they say. You can kind of button mash if you are on beat to get every one of these. On Extra Report 4 the cheerleaders shout “ODEN” but the secrets are still tied to their cheer here. If you missed any cheerleaders look at #34.
  10. See #9.
  11. See #9.
  12. See #9.
  13. See #9.
  14. See #9.
  15. See #9.
  16. See #9.
  17. See #9.
  18. See #9.
  19. See #9.
  20. See #9.
  21. See #9.
  22. See #9.
  23. See #9.
  24. See #9.
  25. See #9.
  26. See #9.
  27. See #9.
  28. See #9.
  29. See #9.
  30. See #9.
  31. See #9.
  32. See #9.
  33. After you rescue Space Michael from Shadow the two of you will dance and then strike a pose. Press the button once you both strike the pose.
  34. Once you get all the cheerleaders (Besides the ones you missed), they will instead do another cheer. Getting the commands in their perfect cheer and in this cheer are necessary for the “Secret Explorer” achievement. Once this cheer starts they will only say “Go! And “Hiya!” These words will not come up on screen though. Press the button whenever they say “Go!” and Hiya!”

Report 5 (6 Commands):

1. After you finish the room with the Dark Rhythm Robots Ulala will say “Stay…Tuned!” As soon as she says “Tuned” push the button.
  2. As Pudding takes out her guitar she will pose. Push the button when she poses.
  3. As Pine takes out her drums, push the button as she poses with her sticks crossed in the air.
  4. When Space Michael poses and says “Whoo!” push the button when he says “Whoo!” while posing.
  5. As the Morolian Boss poses with his hands out push the button there.
  6. After you save Jaguar the entire team will pose with him. Press the button when Jaguar extends his hand out.

Report 6 (3 Commands):

1. As soon as the sixth level starts there will be three horn beats, the first one is on the second beat. Everyone does a pose for each of these beats as they commence.
  2. As soon as the sixth level starts there will be three horn beats, the second one is on the third beat.
  3. After the clapping segment Ulala will say “When have I ever lost…At dancing!” Press the button in between “lost” and “at”.
Checkpoints
So…Checkpoints. Checkpoints make getting the 100%s WAAAY easier. If you’ve done a perfect run up to a point and mess up you can just pause the game and select “Restart From Midway.” Every loading screen in-between levels themselves are checkpoints. I’ll list the checkpoints and the percents you should have if you are going for perfect runs here:

Report 1 (1 Checkpoint):
  1. At the start of the second area (Boss fight with Kin Kon Kan) you should have 73.5%.

Report 2 (2 Checkpoints):
  1. Before the guitar battle with Pudding you should have 49.5%.
  2. At the start of the third area (Boss fight with Pon Piriri) you should have 79.5%.

Report 3 (No Checkpoints):
You are going to have to 100% this level in one go. It is rather short so good luck.

Report 4 (3 Checkpoints):
  1. Before you enter the station you should have 46.4%.
  2. At the start of the third area (Boss fight with King Purge) you should have 78.0%.
  3. At the start of this checkpoint you have 100%. So just don’t mess anything up and you are good to go.

Report 5 (1 Checkpoint):
  1. At the start of the second area (Where you have the band battle with The Shadows) you should have 56.0%.

Report 6 (1 Checkpoint):
  1. At the start of the second area (Where you have to clap) you should have 76.0%.

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
Old 09-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #3
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

As usual text guides don't always cut it with everybody so here is someone doing a perfect run of the game (sans doing the missing cheerleader commands):

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Old 09-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
Lyre220

lyre220's Gamercard
All secret commands still are on beat include all "stay tuned" but there is no background music for you.
ex. The 9th secret command os 2nd report just follow the bass drum of background music and you can easy get it.
My tips for most "stay tuned" secret commands is watch you heart in left bottom.
It acts on beat too.
You have to push button when it grows to biggest and starts to convert.

Last edited by Lyre220; 09-17-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Lyre220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
DREAMCASTERS

DREAMCASTERS's Gamercard
Just uploaded on youtube a perfect playthrough even for EXTRA MODE. Also it is only in 2 parts and on 1080p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPJ_edmQu_c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahO0h8q4YtM
DREAMCASTERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #6
FrostedCereal

FrostedCereal's Gamercard
Thanks for the vids. I was wondering why I wasn't getting 100% during my playthroughs thanks again
FrostedCereal is offline   Reply With Quote