Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dead Island
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
dazhard69

DaDren69's Gamercard
Wink One Is All I Need

Oki iv been trying for ages to get it and i cant is there ANYONE low level i can join your game to try get it that way Please

Thanks in advance

~ DaZ ~
Old 01-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
You really dont need to do this to join someone in low level character during online. However, I discovered this myself that using Logan in Act I for Right for dead achievement and it's works like a charm if doing this right.

First, get a machete in one of the main quests in Act I at Resort. Repair, upgrade it and put shock mod on it. You will get a shock mod after you complete the hotel and go back to lifeguard to talk to a black guy with a tattoo face. I called him Mike Tyson for a humor referrence, lol. Now, keep proceed to do the main quest until you go to Marina to mechanic's shop. Talk to the mechanic guy, he will tell you to defend his garage. You will defend against at least ten infected that will run toward to you. Use a shock mod machete and hit infected when ran toward to you in a head target. You will get a one kill hit if doing this right. Keep doing this until you get an achievement. If failed, leave one infected alive and reload the checkpoint. This is very important, otherwise it will automatically checkpoint once you cleared all infected so be careful.

It really doesnt matter what level you are for Logan. I did this with Level 11 Logan. I tried so many methods in this site, TA site and youtube except one guy who made a video in TA site regarding of Dead Island talked about this so I thought of that video and tried it, so it works. If wondering whether using digital or analog stick, I did used digtal all the way so it doesnt matter which one, though.

Hope this help.

Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
Coorhagon

Coorhagon's Gamercard
On the mission when you have to get the two juice cases at the second gas station you have to climb a ladder to turn off a switch in order to shut off the electricity. At this point infected zombies run out of the tunnel while on fire. Grab a weapon (i used an upgraded Orange knife) and kill them. If you stand at a good distance by the time they get to you they are almost dead and one hit is all you need. The continuously come out so if you mess up you can start fresh with the next one.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #4
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
I did what you asked. Joined a LV 7 guys game as a LV 58 and it was simple. I recommend a katana type weapon as I find it dismembers the best. Aim high!
You don't need an invite. Go to the beach and save there and join a public game of someone very low level.
Good luck!

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazhard69 View Post
Oki iv been trying for ages to get it and i cant is there ANYONE low level i can join your game to try get it that way Please

Thanks in advance

~ DaZ ~
Send me a friend request and I will help you get the achievement in a few mins time. When you see me on send me a message, or vice versa.

Gt: Psylent Earth
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
I did it in the city, "quarantine" has an infinite re-spawn of infecteds that die with one it (with a good melee weapon).

In the west part (of quarantine) there is a yellow van, and when you are on top, infecteds jump to the rear corner and go down without touching you (most of the time), so you keep choppin' them there till the achieve pops up.

Sometime it seems that there are no infecteds around, you just have to go down the van and go up again on top, once you touch grounds, infecteds will appear screaming.
EloyOn is offline   Reply With Quote