PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Man vs. Wild
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
uMAD at ohdavey

uMAD at ohDavey's Gamercard
100g or 200g when i get on the train?

okay so this stupid terrible part is making a fun game so terrible. i have tryed to get on the train all day. died about 20 times which takes a while for dude to freeze to death.

ive read how to do it constantly on here and im just more interested in does this give me the 100g for beating the level and another 100g for unlocking the last one or do i only get the 100g.

personally i enjoy this game and i think its fun. i mean after finishing meet the robinsons this is so nice to play.
uMAD at ohdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uMAD at ohdavey View Post
okay so this stupid terrible part is making a fun game so terrible. i have tryed to get on the train all day. died about 20 times which takes a while for dude to freeze to death.

ive read how to do it constantly on here and im just more interested in does this give me the 100g for beating the level and another 100g for unlocking the last one or do i only get the 100g.

personally i enjoy this game and i think its fun. i mean after finishing meet the robinsons this is so nice to play.
This is a late reply, but might help others.

You will unlock an achievement for beating the last level Patagonia (How About A Winters Tale), which is 100G.

Then if you were not incapacitated through the whole game, you will unlock Born Survivor for another 100G. (But if you were incapacitated in any level, just replay it and you should unlock Born Survivor)
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote