PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Supremacy MMA
Subscribe    Donate
Supremacy MMA
Quick links
Latest news
May 20, 2011 Supremacy MMA Slips Into September
Apr 26, 2011 Supremacy MMA Exclusive UK Pre-Order Content Detailed
Feb 24, 2011 Supremacy MMA Gets Female Fighters
Jan 12, 2011 Supremacy MMA Enlists Former UFC Champ Jens Pulver. First Gameplay Drops
Jun 21, 2010 Supremacy MMA First Screenshot is Dullest Screen Ever

Old 09-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
HamsterLV

Gamertag: HamsterLV
Road Map and Guide

Supremacy MMA Road Map and Guide
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
- Offline: 15 (745) (10-12 hours)
- Online: 9 (255) (2-3 hours)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15+ Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Glitched/unobtainable achievements: No, but some challenges are dodgy
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats, I dunno any or I’d be using them
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No, so play on Easy
- Extra equipment needed: Boosting partner

Introduction:
This is my first road map, so cut me some slack, I had to complete this game without one… and if you do not like it, do not use it!
On to business, this game is about fighting, and in it you have to… FIGHT! Big surprise! There are 10 fighting styles and you will have to master them all, sadly, because some suck, if you ask me.

Useful info:
*All achievements can and should be obtained while playing on EASY. Switch to easy in game options.
*Highlight KO is when you weaken opponent’s body part (the corner player icon changes from green to red) by repeatedly attacking it and then do a KO to that body part while adrenaline is active (press RT+LT) and just attack that body part once more. Should be a slow-motion scene.
*Challenges can be obtained in Story mode, Xbox Live or FIGHT NOW section against CPU. Using second controller does not seem to work and when going for “Show Your Mastery” challenges in multiplayer, be the host, because when I boosted with a friend only host unlocked those challenges.
*Check what challenges you need in FIGHTER PROGRESSION section and then go to challenges by pressing LB or RB.
*Final fight is when you win, then loose rematch and then you get to final fight. Only the looser can challenge the winner to rematch or final fight. If you win first match and rematch, looser can’t challenge you to final fight, meaning two wins for any fighter will end your encounter and you will have to find each other again.
*10 fighting styles, but 12 fighters (2 boxers and 2 kick-boxers) and you need to level up all 12 fighters to level 10, so if one of your boxers is level 10 and you have few challenges left, pick the other one!

Step 1: Story
From MAIN MENU go to SUPREMACY STORIES. Get familiar with the game by playing story mode with every character, there are 12, but not all of them have a story regardless of the achievement name, that you will get for doing it! Each story is from 6-10 fights and you can skip cutscenes by pressing START, so you can do them all in 4 hours or so.
You could start with multiplayer, like I did, but I think it is better to do story first and it will net you some challenges without trying and all fighters with a story have a ‘Complete Story Mode’ challenge so no escaping that.

Step 2: Multiplayer
Multiplayer seems dead, so you need a boosting partner. 3 types of achieves here, win, win rematch and win final fight. Fastest way to get all 9 achievements is to lose first match and win next two, then switch. Pick one fighter, check what challenges you need and go for them along the way. Some require you to win, but some don’t, for example “Do 200 Step Strikes”, so both parties can work on some challenge.

Step 3: Challenges
100 challenges, every 10 you complete give you one achievement, so that is nice. Do them any order you want, but I suggest that you pick one guy and stick with him until you are done.
When you complete a challenge it shows Challenge Complete and gives you XP, sometimes in mid-match, sometimes after, depends on challenge. After each match you can press X and go to challenges to see your progress. In single player you can PAUSE the game and go to XP PROGRESS and check your challenge progress.
All of them can be done in FIGHT NOW, but I had to boost some in multiplayer because it is hard to get CPU to act how you require sometimes.
Challenges you should boost online:
*Malaipet’s “Caught in a Bind” where you need to hold your opponent in Muay-Tai Clinch for a minute and it only counts when your opponent is struggling. Solution- Go online with a friend, catch his head and hold LEFT STICK up and tell your friend to keep slowly pressing X, not spamming and you will keep blocking. After about 2 or 3 minutes it should say Challenge Complete.
*Kick Boxer’s win 10 matches with block ratio over 70%. Solution- go online, get a friend to press X a few times while you hold LEFT STICK up and then beat his ass.
*Boxer’s Mastery- would not unlock for me in single player

Step 4: Mop up
After doing all challenges you could have only 2 achievements I can think of left- reach level 15 with one fighter and reach level 10 with all. If that is the case, go to FIGHT NOW, pick your dude and start beating someone (I used Boxer Jens Pulver) to a pulp over and over. You need to beat him down (untill he is on his ass) and get on his chest (literally sit on his chest) and then just spam X and before he is KO’d, activate adrenaline to get highlight KO. Highlight KO is 500XP more than KO, so it's worth the effort!
You got 1000 in this?! Now go you are all Super Hard Ultra Bruce Lee and no one will mess with you!

Conclusion:
No a very long or bad game, I even enjoyed half of it, but only because I could not master Kick-Box, Muay-Tai and Box. Hamster out!

1000+ points (76 games)
AVERAGE POINTS PER GAME - 1080+
Completion percentage 98%
Want to boost
= COD 3

Last edited by HamsterLV; 12-26-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: cleaning up
HamsterLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
HamsterLV

MULTIPLAYER
Sandbagger 50G Win 10 Xbox LIVE Final Fight Matches.
After a Revenge Match, if each player has 1 win, the LOOSER can invite the winner to Final Fight. After winning 10 of these, you will get your achievement.
Note: if same person wins first two matches, there will be no final fight.
Last Laugh 25G Win 5 Xbox LIVE Final Fight Matches.
Check “Sandbagger”
I Let You Win 10G Win 1 Xbox LIVE Final Fight Match.
Check “Sandbagger”
Double or Nothing 50G Win 10 Xbox LIVE Revenge Matches.
After first match online, THE LOOSER can invite the winner to Rematch, after winning 10 of these you will get your achievement!
Run It Back 25G Win 5 Xbox LIVE Revenge Matches.
Check ‘’Double or Nothing’’
Rematch 10G Win 1 Xbox LIVE Revenge Match.
Check ‘’Double or Nothing’’
Future Champ 50G Win 10 Xbox LIVE ranked matches.
Do I need to explain? Really!? OK! Win 10 matches online!
Contender 25G Win 5 Xbox LIVE ranked matches.
Like, go online and win not 3 but 5 times!
Rookie 10G Win 1 Xbox LIVE ranked match.
Pretty easy, go online and win once, YAY!

1000+ points (76 games)
Want to boost
= COD 3

Last edited by HamsterLV; 12-26-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
HamsterLV

CHALLENGES
Legend 100G Complete 100 Challenges.
This is the hardest part and takes most time and dedication. Some are tricky, some take time and some are just pain. You can get them in either Story, Multiplayer or Fight Now against CPU. Do the tricky ones in multiplayer with a friend.

The below list covers all 10 fighting disciplines, and is the 50K XP challenge that seems to give everyone the most trouble.

Karate
For this fighter, you cannot do any clinch strikes, ground strikes, or throws. You must achieve a 70% or greater hit percentage, and win by a highlight KO

BJJ
For this fighter you cannot, do any standing strike at all! You must have three successful submission attempts in the fight, and have a hit % of 70 or greater. This means the only strikes you can do are from the ground position. Use a throw or takedown to get the fighter down.

Wrestling
For this fighter you cannot do any clinch strikes, ground strikes, submissions, kicks, step punches/kicks. All you can do are takedowns and throws. You need to achieve a hit % of 70 or greater, and win with a highlight THROW KO.

MMA
For this fighter you need to have a combined 10 or more punches and kicks. Three clinch strikes, and three ground strikes, two throws, and 1 successful submission attempt, also have a 70% hit percentage. After all this you need to win the fight via Highlight KO.

Savate
For this fighter you only can do kicks, you cannot use punches, throws, clinch strikes, ground strikes, or submissions. You must have a hit % of 70 greater and win with a highlight KO

Jujitsu
For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, submission, kicks, punches, and step punches/kicks. You only can do throws or takedowns; you need a 70 % hit percentage (throws) and win with a Highlight THROW KO! Pretty tough BTW!

Submission Wrestling
For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, kicks, punches or step punches/kicks. You only can use throws and submission. You need three successful submission attempts, and must win with a highlight SUBMISSION.

Boxing
For this fighter you only can use punches or step punches. You need to have a 70 % or higher hit percentage, and win via Highlight KO.

Kick Boxing
For this fighter you cannot use any clinch strikes, ground strikes, throws, or submission attempts. You must have a 70 % or greater hit percentage, and win via Highlight KO.

Maui Thai
For this fighter you cannot use any ground strikes, throws, or submission. You must have a minimum of 5 Maui Thai Clinch strikes, and have a 70 % or greater hit percentage. And win via a Highlight KO from the Maui Thai clinch position.

This was created soley by CrustyDirtDemon, and is for x360a use only.
I do not take any credit for this and I hope CrustyDirtDemon does not mind me using it!
Blood Sweat Fear 90G Complete 90 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Domination 80G Complete 80 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Rampage 70G Complete 70 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Unstoppable 60G Complete 60 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Adrenaline Rush 50G Complete 50 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Relentless 40G Complete 40 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
In the Zone 30G Complete 30 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Keep Them Coming 20G Complete 20 Challenges.
Check “Legend”
Apply Yourself 10G Complete 10 Challenges.
Check “Legend”

1000+ points (76 games)
Want to boost
= COD 3

Last edited by HamsterLV; 12-26-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
HamsterLV

THE REST
Every Fighter Has a Story 75G Complete Story Mode with all available fighters.
Go to SUPREMACY STORIES and complete the story with all available fighters. I think two fighters do not have a story, so that makes it 10 stories you need to complete. I did them all in one sitting, but I am pretty sure you can do it in multiple and even break off in mid-story.
Getting the Hang of This 25G Achieve Level 5 with any fighter.
Should be the first achievement you unlock, just fight, win and you will get XP. Once you reach level 5 with some fighter, you unlock this achievement.
Diversity 20G Achieve Level 5 with all fighters.
If you complete the story with each fighter, you will unlock this along the way, just do not forget about two fighters who do not have story.
Multitalented 25G Achieve Level 10 with all fighters.
If you are going for all challenges, this will come naturally, but be advised that there are 2 Boxers and 2 Kick Boxers, but only one set of challenges for both, and you can complete challenges with either one, but only once, so do challenges with the one you need to level up more. Like if one boxer is level 8 or 9 and the other is level 1 to 5 and you are going for 50k challenge, pick the lower leveled guy!
Master 50G Achieve Level 15 with any fighter.
Should come naturally if you aim to do all challenges, but I would go for this with Pierre Matiss, because he has a challenge that requires to win 50 times with highlight KO, and doing it will level you up quite a bit!
Note: this is for a single fighter, not all of them!

1000+ points (76 games)
Want to boost
= COD 3

Last edited by HamsterLV; 12-26-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
HamsterLV

The guide is finished by the way and maybe a mod can change the name, cuz I cant seem to change it (remove WIP), and also add it to guide section of the site.

1000+ points (76 games)
Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 03-01-2015, 02:02 AM   #6
Ceris

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Supremacy MMA Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!