PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space 2 > Severed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Forged PC glitch

so i was going through Severed on zealot and was having a super hard time, getting stuck right at the start of chapter 2, getting raped over and over by the Brute that you fight right at the start, so i went back to the save/store/bench at the end of chapter 1 to figure out a way out of the mess, because i probably went with the wrong weapon loadout at the start.

after a bit i begrudgingly decided to buy the Supernova pack and start doing the Detonator infinite money exploit (it was just as well, as i also got a suit that gives you longer Stasis duration which will be a great help against Brute anyway).

so i was doing that for a while, then went ahead and got the Forged PC i think it is, for 0 creds, cause i was going to use it anyway after i was done. then when i went to sell the Detonator, i noticed the PC had a sell value of 5000 credits on it. i was confused for a few moments and then went to sell it and sure enough, i got 5000 for it! i tried to recreate the anomaly, by having the same things i had in my inventory when it happened but to no avail. none of the other DLC weapons work for it either.

anyone seen something strange like that happen?

Last edited by shinobigarth; 09-18-2011 at 04:20 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote