Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Brink
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do I know if I play online?

Yeah, so my problem is that I'm not sure I'm playing online. I do pick the missions in the campaign section, but I've changed my visibilty to "visible for everyone" and changed it to "versus".

Then I pick a mission and the missions I've played I won on so far. I do get a 20% bonus exp for playing online, according to the game. But I'm still not sure.

The scoreboard looks to be full with bots, and not gamercards, I can't click on them, so I don't think anyone else is in the lobby, besides me and the bots.

If I do it like this, and win on every mission, will this still get med the Tough as Nail achievement?
Old 09-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I was in the same boat as you. As long as you're getting the 20% online bonus, then it counts as playing online versus (with bots or real players).
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
DerEnglaender

MakeMeACoffee's Gamercard
owever it will NOT award you two audio guides for completing a level. Thats what hapened to me. Beat the game, beat the DLC, got the miscellaneous achievements and barely had half of the audio logs

MASSIVE grind to get them all.

DerEnglaender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
montefor

Montefor Ali's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubG3nius View Post
Yeah, so my problem is that I'm not sure I'm playing online. I do pick the missions in the campaign section, but I've changed my visibilty to "visible for everyone" and changed it to "versus".

Then I pick a mission and the missions I've played I won on so far. I do get a 20% bonus exp for playing online, according to the game. But I'm still not sure.

The scoreboard looks to be full with bots, and not gamercards, I can't click on them, so I don't think anyone else is in the lobby, besides me and the bots.

If I do it like this, and win on every mission, will this still get med the Tough as Nail achievement?
i have done all campaign mission like you but did not get the achievement can you give any tips.
montefor is offline   Reply With Quote