PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2011, 04:50 AM   #391
Turlis12

Send a message via AIM to Turlis12

Bcat8907's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Fu*k off Jack in the box and anyone else associate with that ridiculous promotion.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #392
Phoenix BLK

Phoenix BLK's Gamercard
2 CHAPTERS away from finishing INSANE and my brother decides to play with me so i try to load up a chapter and WTF IT DELETES MY FUCKING GAME!!! WHY WOULD IT DELETE THE GAME, I CAN'T EVEN PLAY INSANE ANYMORE

I LOSE MY SKINS, MY UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS, MY COLLECTIBLES.. EVERYTHING.. OMG IM GOING TO SMASH THIS GAME IN HALF!
Phoenix BLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #393
YogiB

IntenseKha0s's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I can't play GoW3 anymore because is just freezing when I try too play Horde/Beast/MP/Campain... It always freeze right after the countdown hit zero before the loading screen. Have been trying with my other GT, and then it works fine. EPIC fix it :O.

Taking no gaming seriously, just boosting through
I love Co - Operating

If you`d like to boost or just play for fun, add me and my bestsomethingfriend~
IntenseCha0s <3 ( yes, it is a girly gamer )
~~~~
YogiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #394
ListlessDonkey

ListlessDonkey's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix BLK View Post
2 CHAPTERS away from finishing INSANE and my brother decides to play with me so i try to load up a chapter and WTF IT DELETES MY FUCKING GAME!!! WHY WOULD IT DELETE THE GAME, I CAN'T EVEN PLAY INSANE ANYMORE

I LOSE MY SKINS, MY UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS, MY COLLECTIBLES.. EVERYTHING.. OMG IM GOING TO SMASH THIS GAME IN HALF!
This sounds like what happend to me on Gears of War 2.
ListlessDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #395
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
So why did my thread get closed?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=333498
cHRiSCOe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #396
Tanelorn

tanelorn82's Gamercard
I've played TDM quite happily last week and last weekend. I think I'm quite good, I had a lot of fun in these games. Mostly we were quite balanced and I was most of the time the best of the team and/or game.

But, these last 2 days, I don't know what's happening, maybe I now suck at GOW3, but I'm getting fu***ng pissed off when playing. I get matched with sucky players who seem not to want to play as a team, I get most kills of the team, but still we are most of the time raped.
I can deal with some sawed off, but when all the opposing team uses it, it gets hard up close. And they do not move, they hide in a corner for almost all the game.. a group of 2 or 3 with sawed off not moving. Also, I've been dealing with these sucky players who pick up the Longshot/oneshot/HoD and hide in a corner and do not move ! Dammit.. AAAAhhhhhhh !!!

I've been in a game when 3 maps in a row, the teams went unchanged !

I much more prefer when players take risks, play as a team, help each other and do not play cheap. During a game, I switched to the sawed off and used the same tactic... it sucked and I felt bad for doing so.

Tanelorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:48 PM   #397
RealistIdealist

RealistIdealist's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cHRiSCOe View Post

Man that's pretty crappy. I'd say it deserves to stay open. I mean they restricted so many threads anyway so why close that one?

RealistIdealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #398
collin232

iremnantsx's Gamercard
I guess something is going on with the servers cuz the mp is unplayable atm. Everyone starts walking into corners than suddenly I'm dead. Are they down or something because if they are, then I refuse to play till epic gets it sorted out.

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:46 AM   #399
Steve Lucifuge

Send a message via AIM to Steve Lucifuge Send a message via MSN to Steve Lucifuge Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Lucifuge

TD Lucifuge's Gamercard
Quote:

I feel you dude. I just played with a friend and lost all campaign progress to. Even all my collectibles and other achievement progress. Epic fix your game please. I love Gears and all but I can see a lot of people getting pretty infuriated with this problem.

Steve Lucifuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #400
Splitting Void
Banned User

I Maverick X I's Gamercard
Sawwwwwwwwwwwwwed offfff!
Splitting Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:16 AM   #401
RealistIdealist

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin232 View Post
I guess something is going on with the servers cuz the mp is unplayable atm. Everyone starts walking into corners than suddenly I'm dead. Are they down or something because if they are, then I refuse to play till epic gets it sorted out.
No kidding. My K/D is going down down down. I'll see people run around and then the next thing I know it says I'm dead. 3 seconds later I explode into chunks. I'm convinced it might be my internet though because many around here seem to have this problem...are you in the So. California area by any chance?

Old 10-06-2011, 05:51 AM   #402
collin232

iremnantsx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealistIdealist View Post
No kidding. My K/D is going down down down. I'll see people run around and then the next thing I know it says I'm dead. 3 seconds later I explode into chunks. I'm convinced it might be my internet though because many around here seem to have this problem...are you in the So. California area by any chance?
No sir I live in Virginia so I'm pretty convinced it's server issues.

Brohoof /)*(\
40000 GS reached 3/1/2014 Recon Battlefield 4 (Xbone)
collin232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #403
danksch

danksch's Gamercard
Been looking into the Gears forums lately, and indeed, it seems almost everyone is complaining about the SOS.
In fact, Epic is looking into this problem and they, as well, don't seem happy with the way its working right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/epicgamesinc/b/296763512

Hopefully they're patching it soon enough, getting really tired of those scrubs instagibbing you from a range DEFINITELY beyond melee range.
Thing I hate most about it are those situations where they just CASUALLY walk towards you, not utilizing any advanced movement, and you KNOW you wont be able to stop them before they take you down.
Sometimes the retro lancer gets them down soon enough, sometimes even the ridiculous stopping power cant stop them; they're just like "aww no ok im not even close to him but i just shoot now - WHOOPS KJLL KJLL!1".

It really makes me mad; how could Epic think that a noob-friendly gun wasn't going to be abused by intelligent, veteran players?
danksch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #404
DucknahEireann

DucknahEireann's Gamercard
I suppose I should post this here since its a complaint. I have recently unlocked the ''Welcome to Horde Mode'' achievement but have not unlocked the Avatar Award that was associated with it. Not a big deal but just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"
Robert Nesta Marley

DucknahEireann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #405
chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirel's Gamercard
i fucking hate microsoft now, my xbox made a huge circular scratch on my gow3 disc and broke it. FUCK YOU M$ GO FUCK YOUR SELVES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!

slaughter
is the best medicine

"CAAAAAAARRLLL that kills people!"

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!
chainsawsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #406
owdeuk

Quote:

Sorry fella, but that is funny as f#ck.
owdeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #407
RealistIdealist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsawsquirrel View Post
i fucking hate microsoft now, my xbox made a huge circular scratch on my gow3 disc and broke it. FUCK YOU M$ GO FUCK YOUR SELVES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!
You probably moved the xbox while it was in the 360. Yeah it's a crappy flaw but it's probably your own fault. I've had it done to me (by others who didn't know better). BTW PS3 does the same thing. Just try not to stand it vertical.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:06 AM   #408
MAMS

MAMS33's Gamercard
Quote:

Well, since this is the bitching thread you can bitch at microsoft and epic and see if they can re-imburse you for your troubles, hell it worked for my friend when he lost all his seriously 2.0 kills, he got 1200 microsoft points
Old 10-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #409
tF SKULL

Send a message via ICQ to tF SKULL

RHDxSKULLxFAQ's Gamercard
just beat arcade on insane with 4 people and didn't get warmonger at all what the fuck

tF SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #410
Kezijin

kezijin's Gamercard
I honestly can't think of anything to bitch about with this game.....it is one of the best games i have played.....but if pushed for something, then my one complaint is the noobs running around MP with the bloddy sawed-off shotty!
Kezijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #411
BOMB SQUIRREL

????

when is big head mode going to start its today so im w8ing(i got it thx)

Last edited by BOMB SQUIRREL; 10-07-2011 at 12:38 PM.
BOMB SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #412
Tai_MT

Send a message via AIM to Tai_MT Send a message via MSN to Tai_MT

YouGotOwned12's Gamercard
Cool

I'm sooooo freakin' sick of idiot teammates. Teammates who won't focus-fire on enemies, or even follow you into a fight! I just got killed by the Sawed-Off! That jerk has to reload! CHASE HIM DOWN AND KILL HIM! Don't just stand there acting afraid of him! It'll take him about 4 seconds to reload! COME ON!

Yeah, I'm mostly complaining about Teams. I hate teammates who don't know how to play, or can't play (like charging with sawed-off or gnasher when the better use would be one of your rifles).

I know I"m not GREAT at the game... But I just want some teammates to back me up, since I back up my teammates...

"It's worth remembering that all reviews are subjective personal opinions and if you personally enjoy the game, then they shouldn't get to you. Unless there's a dispicable nagging little doubt in the back of your mind that maybe you're not having as much fun as you've convinced yourself you're having. And won't go away no matter how many times you try to slap it away with weak excuses."
Tai_MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #413
evilresidentuk

EvilResidentUK's Gamercard
Well i dont have any complaints about the game as i love it, crappy team mates and all lol, but i had the problem where my campaign data and achievement progress got reset, didnt lose any achievements or gamerscore, but i dont have any chapters unlocked in campaign, no collectibles despite having the cheevo for finding 5 and 20, also shud hav had cheevos for beating game on normal/casual and beating game in co op, but somehow my 2nd profile got all my data so i hav to do it all again. and my execution progrees has gone too, looks like i gotta do it all again , least all my cheevos and medals and ribbons are all still there, just a pain in the ass
evilresidentuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #414
Huxy87

JHuxyboosh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanelorn View Post
I've played TDM quite happily last week and last weekend. I think I'm quite good, I had a lot of fun in these games. Mostly we were quite balanced and I was most of the time the best of the team and/or game.

But, these last 2 days, I don't know what's happening, maybe I now suck at GOW3, but I'm getting fu***ng pissed off when playing. I get matched with sucky players who seem not to want to play as a team, I get most kills of the team, but still we are most of the time raped.
I can deal with some sawed off, but when all the opposing team uses it, it gets hard up close. And they do not move, they hide in a corner for almost all the game.. a group of 2 or 3 with sawed off not moving. Also, I've been dealing with these sucky players who pick up the Longshot/oneshot/HoD and hide in a corner and do not move ! Dammit.. AAAAhhhhhhh !!!

I've been in a game when 3 maps in a row, the teams went unchanged !

I much more prefer when players take risks, play as a team, help each other and do not play cheap. During a game, I switched to the sawed off and used the same tactic... it sucked and I felt bad for doing so.
Shame your not Uk time zone i would have happily played with some one who is objective driven - many times ive found myself MVP on the loosing team because my comrades dont know the difference between there ass and their elbows!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #415
T FUNK 1984

T FUNK 1984's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The campaign story. Don't want to go into spoilers or anything but it's far too cheesy for my liking and doesn't really explain things (a few of which really needed to be explained!). Shame really cause I'm finding fault with a game that is really superb in many ways.

Got to say though I really don't mind the SoS. I am however finding it comical the amount of people who are complaining about it then only use the Gnasher in MP - same thing for me.

Last edited by T FUNK 1984; 10-07-2011 at 03:34 PM.
T FUNK 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #416
DisputedHitman

disputedhitman's Gamercard
what the fuck

i had played the gears 3 beta i had got the flaming retro lancer and now its has gone

Edit Doesn't matter now

Last edited by DisputedHitman; 10-07-2011 at 04:02 PM.
DisputedHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #417
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Beast games take 10 minutes to fill.

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #418
hype

IncredibleHype's Gamercard
fuck the final battle on Insane. & fuck whoever designed the sawed-off.

hijo del maliante puro.
hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #419
DrOxycontin420

Dro5150's Gamercard
i really dislike how in vs when you have someone who is downed and you try to execute them by doing one of the many Y options only to find that someone else on your team is also down and your execute is now instead direciting your camera to your down team mate..... wtf epic good game on the fail
DrOxycontin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:34 AM   #420
laff 360

Horde onyx medal failure

I just did horde on insane from wave 1-50 on the trenches map with KnightCheckMate and som other friends. But the medal didnt work for all of us. Me and jaysfan14 only got the silver medal. I have even done wave 29-50 on insane before. And done all the waves on casual in one sitting. Anybody know anything about this? And know if u have to do it one go? Looks broken for me.. Freakin game.. Not really motivated to do it again now..
laff 360 is offline   Reply With Quote