PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
didak

didak7's Gamercard
Just got the game!

Well guys after playing G1 Jockey 4 on my old PS2 many years ago I only found out about this game late last week when I seen one my friends online playing it, so 10 minutes later I brought it online and I now have it in my hands

Looking forward to playing it tonight!!

BTW is anyone doing a Guide for this?
didak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
If you are interested in making a guide then go ahead. Theres not one started but im sure someone will make one eventually.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #3
Brako Von Gloom

Brako Von Gloom's Gamercard
Hope you enjoy the game mate,

I was considering doing a guide for a game which I had waited 5 years for, only to then realise you can't 1k the game due to it being badly bugged.

Don't get me wrong, 99.% of the game works fine and its the same copy & pasted gameplay, graphics and story from the PS2 days. But the bug lies within the practice challenges. It gives the wrong horses for certaion challenges making it unable to complete the achievement list. You should be able to get the 48/50 achievements, but you won't get complete all practice challenges and unlock all the other achievements.

The achievement for turning down 100 rides might be bugged as well, but I refuse to play this game ever again due to the fact that Japanese developers need to drop off teh face of the planet and realise 7 years of the same shit is just taking the piss. Well they might learn if you c*nts stop buying Street Fighter II games :P

Bit of a rank from an hello message. Sorry bout that.
Brako Von Gloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
sscamaro1967

sscamaro1967's Gamercard
Quote "Just got the game!
Well guys after playing G1 Jockey 4 on my old PS2 many years ago I only found out about this game late last week when I seen one my friends online playing it, so 10 minutes later I brought it online and I now have it in my hands

Looking forward to playing it tonight!!"

Nice!! Tell us how some of it turns out as I am also considering this for one of my import candidates. (Already have all the shooters and fighters).
sscamaro1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
Toffeemanc

toffeemanc's Gamercard
Just bought this game and I too remember it from my old PS2. Hasn't changed much apart from the ability and Revolution system they have imported from Gallop Racer.

does anyone have a full list of the abilitys and how to trigger them?
Toffeemanc is offline   Reply With Quote